Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2018 is issued for various courses. Application forms for JMI admission 2018-19 must be filled and submitted by eligible candidates for respective programmes. To appear in the entrance exams conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia University, or to get admission in the University on basis of other entrance exams, the candidate must apply and pay the application fees. Get here complete details of Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Application Form 2018 such as JMI application form 2018 dates, instructions on how to apply, and fees details.
JMI Application Forms 2018
The Application for admission may only be submitted On-line at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website. There is no printed application form for admission. Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves and fill up the online application form as per procedure provided on the portal.
|Name of course||Last date to apply||Apply here|
|JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Admission||07 Mar 2018||Apply Online|
|Academic Programs (UG / PG /Diploma)||07 Mar 2018||Apply Online|
|JMI Ph.D./M.Phil. Admission||07 Mar 2018||Apply Online|
|BDS (The candidate has to enter the registration number of NEET 2018)||Apr 2018||Will be Available Soon|
The fee may be paid either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking. The application fee once received successfully at JMI’s end is non-refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained. JMI shall only refund the application fee in cases of failed transactions identified at its end.
Rejection of Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s) if a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program and for any other reason.
Admission will be canceled
- If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.
- At any stage, if any information furnished by the candidate is found to be incorrect or if a candidate has been wrongly admitted due to any reason.
Instructions for JMI 2018 application form submission
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- The Online Form submission process consists of two-phases
- Candidate’s Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and
- Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of Program(s), Category and Submission of Entrance Application Fee.
- Before applying for admission, the candidate is advised to ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognizes degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc.
- During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available for the candidate:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
- Softcopy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Maximum 100 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 100 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates may use the preview option to cross-check the correctness of entries filled by them online before confirming the submission of the form. Any required correction(s) except in “Name” and “Date-of-Birth” in the Registration Information may be made before depositing the Entrance Application Fees. Once the fee is paid no correction will be allowed in the Registration Information.
- Once the Admission Form is successfully submitted the system will send an email bearing the Unique Registration Number and Password to access the account to the registered email id. Using this Registration No. and Password, the candidate may log in to the portal and proceed to apply for the program(s) of his/her choice and pay the Entrance Application Fees
- Entrance Application Fees may be remitted through Online Mode using Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Net Banking and also using Cash Challans of either Indian Bank or Bank of India payable at any branch of the respective Banks.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only ONE form for each program/group of programs (With Combined Entrance Test). Multiple submissions of form for the same program by a candidate may cause rejection of his/her candidature.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Cafe, the candidate is also advised to get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required.
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain a hard copy of the Registration Slip which they may print after logging in to the system.
- Candidates may check the status of their application form on JMI website