|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
LSAT India 2018 is on May 20, 2018. The online LSAT India 2018 Registration has started from October 4, 2017. Not only can interested candidates apply, but they can also gear up their preparation with official preparation material. US based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) designs the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India 2018. Over 85 law colleges in India accept its scores for the purpose of offering admission to BA LLB, LLB, LLM. Note that LSAT is an international level exam, whereas LSAT India is a national level law entrance exam. Get here complete details such as dates, registration, admit card, result, exam pattern.
LSAT India 2018
Registration for LSAT India 2018 has started as per the following schedule. You can indeed apply online anytime during this period. Mark the important dates in your calendar to be up to date.
|Registration starts||04 Oct 2017|
|End of registration||04 May 2018|
|Issuance of admit card||05 – 19 May 2018|
|LSAT India 2018 exam||20 May 2018|
|Declaration of results||Will be announced|
Pearson VUE updates pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia from time to time. If there are any changes to exam date or other dates, then they will be available on the official website and on this page.
LSAT India 2018 Registration
Exam conducting body has opened LSAT India 2018 Registration on October 4, 2017. Last date to apply is in May 2018. There is indeed a long time to register to appear for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT – India). Nevertheless, applying sooner is a wise thing to do to. This is because several students ask how they can apply after the last date every year.
The only mode of applying is online. With this in mind, visit pearsonvueindia.com when registration starts and apply. Since there is no specific eligibility requirements of LSAT India 2018, it is wise to visit associate colleges websites to check their eligibility criteria for admission.
The application fee is Rs 3800. However, if anyone wants to buy the official LSAT India Handbook also then they have to pay Rs 4250. Payment (for the fee) can be done using credit card / debit card.
LSAT India 2018 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern of LSAT India 2018 is most important for preparations. There are quite a number of law entrance exams. Among them, LSAT is a popular one. Although the LSAT is designed by LSAC (US based), it is specially tailored for Indian law college admissions. Following are the key points that describe its exam pattern.
- LSAT India 2018 is a paper and pencil format exam.
- Answers will have to be marked in a scannable answer sheet.
- Duration of exam is overall 2 hours 20 minutes.
- There are 4 sections in the exam. Every section comprises of approximately 24 questions. Candidates will get 35 minutes to attempt one section.
- There are no negative marks even for incorrect answer.
- It states under the FAQs in official website that “…candidates should answer every question, even if they need to make guesses”.
Questions are such that they assess aptitude of a candidate to study law. Cramming of facts is not necessary. Rather, one should focus on getting familiar with the question types. Following are the four sections in the exam.
|S.No.||Section||Questions (approx)||Time (in minutes)|
|2||1st Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|3||2nd Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||92 – 100||2 hours 20 minutes|
Some of the questions may have four options and other may have five options. To get a better idea of the exam you can even download past year question papers and preparation resources from www.pearsonvueindia.com.
The document of foremost importance on day of exam is the LSAT India 2018 Admit Card. You can download the hall ticket from the official website. As you can see, you will be able to get the admit card until one day prior to the exam. Therefore we strongly advice you to avoid last minute rush and get the LSAT India 2018 Admit Card as soon as it is released by LSAC / Pearson VUE.
In order to get it you will need to log in using registration number or perhaps only email address and password.
Check that all details in admit card of LSAT India 2018 are correct. Also note the examination center address. Make sure that you know how to reach the center before exam. On day of exam you cannot be late to arrive.
The exam conducting body says that the Law School Admission Test assesses skills inherent in the candidate. It is not required to mug up any syllabus specific topics. However you can refer to The Official LSAT-India Handbook to prepare for the exam.
Instructions for LSAT India 2018 Exam Day
Remember to carry valid photo identification proof along with admit card of LSAT India 2018. ID proof includes any one of the following:- Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Election Card / Voter ID, UID, Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar Card copy, Employee ID containing photograph and signature, SC/ ST Certificate with photograph, Military dependent ID containing candidate’s photo, Military ID containing candidate’s photo,
Photo Identity issued by School / College / University.
In the event that you do not have any of those, you may bring either (1) Original Admit Card issued by University/Board for Twelfth Standard Examination (photo) or (2) School Identity Card (photo) or (3) Tenth Pass Certificate/Mark Sheet that has Date of Birth on it.
Reach the exam center on time and present all relevant documents.
LSAT India 2018 Results
As can be seen above, the LSAT India 2018 result will be declared after the examination. Candidates who take the test will have to wait for less than a month to get their scores. Similar to process of downloading admit cards, they can check result by logging in to the official website. Thereafter, depending upon which college you are interested in and applied for, go for admission in associated colleges.
Associated colleges will get the LSAT India 2018 Scores. Admission shall be processed only if you submit form and fees on time. Also you should be eligible for admission in that college. It is in your best interest to check eligibility criteria of colleges interested in, before-hand.
Take a look at the associated colleges list.
LSAT India Associated Colleges
- O P Jindal Global University
- N.A Global Law School
- Institute of Law / AISECT University Bhopal (M.P)
- Indore Institute of Law
- GD Goenka University School of Law, Gurgaon
Key Law Schools accepting LSAT – India scores
- Alliance School of Law, Alliance University
- NMIMS School of Law
- Parul Institute of Law
- Auro university School of Law
- Azim PremJi University
- Central India College of Law
- College of Legal Studies (UPES)
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- G.H. Raisoni Law School
- NCU Law School
- JSS Law College
- K.R. Mangalam University
- KLE Society’s Law College
- MATS Law School
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law
- School of Law, Gitam University
- School of Law, Noida International School
- School of Law, Ansal University
- School of Law, Sharda University
- VIT Law School
- School of Law, Galgotias University
- Chotanagpur Law College
- Faculty of Law,ICFAI University
- Faculty of Law, ICFAI University
- The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
- Faculty of Law, SGT University
- Faculty of Law, SRM University
- Raffles School of Law, Raffles University
- IFIM Law College
- Lovely Professional University
- Saveetha College Of Law
- Amity University, Manesar
- Aurora’s Legal Science Institute, Nalgonda
- IIMT- Greater Noida
In addition to the above-mentioned list of colleges, LSAT – India scores are also accepted by the following institutes.
- Altius Institute of Universal Studies
- Asian Law College (ALC)
- BMS College of Law
- B.N. Law College
- B.S. Anangpuria Institute of Law
- Chanakya Law College
- Dr. Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
- Durgapur Institute of Legal Studies (DILS)
- Geeta Institute of Law
- Haldia Law College
- IMS Unison University
- Institute of Law & Research
- Institute of Management Studies
- Jagan Nath University
- Jai Hind Defence College of Law
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
- KLE B V Bellad Law College
- KLE’s GK Law college
- M A B Institue of Juridical Science
- M.L. & G.E. Society’s Manikchand Pahade Law College
- Midnapore Law College
- NIMS Law School
- NIMT Institute of Method & Law
- R N Patel Ipcowala School of Law and Justice
- Royal College of Law
- Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
- Shri Swami Dayal Bhatnagar Law College
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law
- Siddhartha Law College
- Smt. Kamlaben Ghambirchand Shah Law School
- Tagore Public Law College
- Vaikunta Baliga College of Law
- C. M. R. Law School
- Disha Law College
- School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University
- Jaipur School of Law
- N A Global Law School
- REVA University
- Jagan Nath University
- RNBGU School of Law
- Adamas University
- L J School of Law
- Glocal University’s Glocal Law School
- JECRC University