LSAT India 2023 will be held twice – first on 22 Jan 2023, and then 08 to 11 Jun 2023. The exam date and application form have been released by LSAC / Pearson VUE. The Law School Admission Test (LSAT India) is a National level Law entrance exam. It is organized by LSAC / Pearson VUE for admission to 5-yr Integrated LB, 3-yr LLB, LLM courses in Associated Law Colleges. If you want to appear in LSAT India exam then check eligibility, apply before last date, and download admit card. After exam, check result at discoverlaw.in. Also get here LSAT India syllabus, exam pattern, notes, question paper pdf.
Latest – LSAT India 2023 registration has started. Get link to apply here.
LSAT India 2023
What is LSAT India exam?
The full form of LSAT India is Law School Admission Test. It is organized by Law School Admission Council at a National level. This is a Law entrance exam. The courses to which you can get admission through it are 5-yr Integrated LB, 3-yr LLB, LLM. And the colleges are Associated Law Colleges.
LSAT India 2023 Exam Date
LSAC / Pearson VUE decides and announces the exam date of LSAT India 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check discoverlaw.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
LSAT India January 2023 Dates
|Release of LSAT India 2023 application form||10 Nov 2022|
|Last date to apply online at discoverlaw.in||11 Jan 2023|
|Test Scheduling||12 Dec 2022 to 16 Jan 2023|
|System Readiness check||18 Dec 2022 to 18 Jan 2023|
|LSAT India 2023 Exam Date||22 Jan 2023|
|LSAT India 2023 result announcement||As per LSAC / Pearson VUE|
LSAT India June 2023 Dates
|Last date to apply online at discoverlaw.in||26 May 2023|
|Test Scheduling||17 Apr to 29 May 2023|
|System Readiness check||20 Apr to 05 Jun 2023|
|LSAT India 2023 Exam Date||08 to 11 Jun 2023|
|LSAT India 2023 result announcement||As per LSAC / Pearson VUE|
Important Downloads and Official Links
LSAT India 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||LSAT India 2023|
|Full Form of LSAT India||Law School Admission Test|
|Organizing Body||LSAC / Pearson VUE|
|Full Form of LSAC / Pearson VUE||Law School Admission Council|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||Law Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through LSAT India||5-yr Integrated LB, 3-yr LLB, LLM|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through LSAT India||Associated Law Colleges|
|Frequency||LSAT India will be offered twice in 2023 – once in January and again in June|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Number of Questions||92|
|Marking Scheme||no negative marking|
|Exam Duration||2 hours and 20 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning (1), Logical Reasoning (2), Reading Comprehension|
LSAT India 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Law School Admission Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- LSAC / Pearson VUE releases the LSAT India application form 2023 at discoverlaw.in.
- Students should fill and submit the LSAT India online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the LSAT India 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Law School Admission Test.
The question paper of Law School Admission Test will be as per the exam pattern.
|Section Type||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|~92 Total||2 hours and 20 minutes Total|
Aspects of the exam pattern are
- Question type – The questions are multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 92 questions in the LSAT India.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Marking Scheme –
- There is no negative marking
Eligibility Criteria of LSAT India
The LSAT India eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- LSAC / Pearson VUE provides the detailed LSAT India 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website discoverlaw.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the LSAT India 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Law School Admission Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through LSAT India before admission.
LSAT India 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of LSAT India exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the LSAT India syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Law School Admission Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve LSAT India previous year question papers.
LSAT India 2023 Admit Card
The LSAT India admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the LSAT India admit card.
- LSAC / Pearson VUE releases the admit card at discoverlaw.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of LSAT India exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the LSAT India admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Law School Admission Test 2023.
LSAT India 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the LSAT India 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of LSAT India 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If LSAC / Pearson VUE releases the LSAT India official answer key, then you can download it at discoverlaw.in.
- Follow instructions of the Law School Admission Council to submit objections, and calculate marks using the LSAT India solutions.
LSAT India 2023 Result
All students who write the LSAT India 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC / Pearson VUE) declares the LSAT India 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where LSAT India 2023 result link is published is discoverlaw.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by LSAC / Pearson VUE.
- In order to check LSAT India 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of LSAT India exam decides your admission to 5-yr Integrated LB, 3-yr LLB, LLM courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of LSAT India results.
Official Website is discoverlaw.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the LSAT India Exam?
Ans. The LSAT India exam is a National level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to 5-yr Integrated LB, 3-yr LLB, LLM courses in Associated Law Colleges.
Qs. Who conducts LSAT India?
Ans. The Law School Admission Council (LSAC / Pearson VUE) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for LSAT India 2023?
Ans. The official website is discoverlaw.in.
Qs. How to apply for LSAT India?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the LSAT India 2023 notification. Check discoverlaw.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for LSAT India 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the LSAT India syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for LSAT India 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on LSAT India 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.