LSAT India 2022 – LSAT India 2022 slot booking/ test scheduling window has been opened on 09 June 2022. The LSAT India 2022 exam date is from 22 June 2022. LSAC has already held the January session exam and released its score cards. Law School Admission Test (LSAT India) is a National level Law entrance exam. It is for admission to Law Programs in Associated Law Colleges. In order to appear in LSAT India exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website discoverlaw.in. Get here latest news on LSAT India 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
LSAT India 2022
About the exam: LSAT India 2022 is short for Law School Admission Test. It is an Law entrance exam at the National level. Organized by LSAC, LSAT India is for admission to Law Programs.
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Admit Card, Test Scheduling, Rescheduling, System Readiness Check
LSAT India Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the LSAT India Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||LSAT India 2022|
|Full Form||Law School Admission Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Law School Admission Council (LSAC)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||Law entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through LSAT India||Law Programs|
|Colleges in which admission is through LSAT India||Associated Law Colleges|
|Mode of Exam||Proctored remotely using AI-assisted technology|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 20 minutes|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Not specified|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- About the LSAT─India TM
- Prepare for the LSAT─IndiaTM
- Key LSAT─IndiaTM Dates
- LSAT─IndiaTM Fees and Payments
LSAT India 2022 Exam Date
The LSAT India 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of LSAT India Exam 2022||Dates for January Exam||Dates for June Exam|
|Release of notification||Oct 2021||–|
|Release of LSAT India application form 2022||18 Oct 2021||–|
|Introductory Discount Ends||05 Nov 2021||–|
|Last date for early bird registration||15 Dec 2021||–|
|Last date for registration||03 Jan 2022||08 Jun 2022|
|Test Scheduling||20 Dec – 04 Jan 2022||09 Jun 2022|
|LSAT—India System Readiness check||20 Dec – 10 Jan 2022|
|LSAT India 2022 exam date||15 Jan 2022||22 Jun 2022 onwards|
|LSAT India 2022 result date and time||1st week of Feb 2022||To be announced|
Candidates must keep checking discoverlaw.in for any changes in the Law School Admission Test dates.
LSAT India 2022 Slot Booking/ Test Scheduling Window
LSAT India 2022 slot booking/ test scheduling window has been opened at discoverlaw.excelindia.com. Username/Email ID and Password are required to access the LSAT India 2022 Slot Booking/ Test Scheduling Window. The direct link to access the same is provided below.
Slot Booking/ Test Scheduling Window: Click here to access the LSAT India 2022 Slot Booking/ Test Scheduling Window.
LSAT India 2022 Application Form
The application form of LSAT India 2022 is released by LSAC.
LSAT India 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Law School Admission Test, candidates must first do registration at discoverlaw.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for LSAT India 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website discoverlaw.in.
- Then do registration for the LSAT India exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the LSAT India 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the LSAT India online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Law School Admission Council.
|Exam Price (exclusive of GST):|
(Applicable after 15 December 2021)
|Registration fee for June LSAT—India||INR 3799/-|
|LSAC LawPrep Gold Series 1 collection (containing 05 practice tests)||INR 3499/-|
|LSAC LawPrep Gold Series 2 collection (containing 05 practice tests)||INR 3499/-|
|LSAC LawPrep Platinum collection (containing 10 practice tests)||INR 6899/-|
Note: Candidates can avail 15% discount on LSAC LawPrep when purchased along with LSAT—India Test.
Contact [email protected] for purchase of official Test Prep books
|Official Test Prep Material (exclusive of GST):|
(Applicable through the registration period)
|The Official LSAT—India Handbook||INR 999/-|
|The Official LSAT—India SuperPrep||INR 1299/-|
|Bundle Test Prep Books|
(includes The Official LSAT—India Handbook, and The Official LSAT—India SuperPrep)
Note: There are no additional courier charges applied on the official Test Prep Materials dispatched to the candidates.
LSAT India 2022 Syllabus
The LSAC releases the syllabus of Law School Admission Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Law exam. The LSAT India syllabus is as described in the exam pattern.
LSAT India 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of LSAT India 2022 is as follows.
|Section Type||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|~92 Total||2 hours and 20 minutes Total|
- Candidates get credit for correct answer.
- There is no negative marking
You will receive a scaled score between 420 and 480, a score band, as well as a percentile rank.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: LSAC will hold the Law School Admission Test as Proctored remotely using AI-assisted technology.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – multiple choice questions type.
- Language of question paper: The LSAT India question paper 2022 will be in these languages – languages.
LSAT India 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of LSAT India 2022 is issued by Law School Admission Council for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of LSAT India admit card 2022 is as per decision of LSAC. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the LSAT India hall ticket at discoverlaw.in.
- How to download LSAT India admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Law School Admission Test, candidates need to access the LSAT India 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
LSAT India 2022 Result
The result of LSAT India 2022 is declared by the Law School Admission Council as per the result date and time decided by them.
- LSAT India 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for LSAT India 2022 is decided by LSAC. Check the dates section on this page or here for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Law School Admission Test result is made available on the official website discoverlaw.in.
- How to check LSAT India 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website discoverlaw.in and click on the relevant LSAT India result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of LSAT India 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a LSAT India 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
LSAT India 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for 5-year Integrated programs are only required to be appearing for XII class exam or have already cleared it.
- Candidates who are applying for the 3-year LLB program or LLM programs are required to have completed their graduation or appearing in the final year.
Refer to the eligibility criteria of the law college that you are interested in getting admission into.
- LSAC LawPrep is a digital test prep platform that allows law aspirants studying for the law entrance exams –CLAT, AILET, SLAT, along with LSAT—India—to practise the critical thinking skills commonly tested in these exams.
- It offers a library of digital practice tests that focus on critical thinking skills, reading skills, and logical reasoning skills which are essential for success in law school.
- LSAC LawPrep is an ideal study tool for preparing for the LSAT—India, since it replicates the LSAT—India test-day experience.
- Students can access this digital product anytime, anywhere, on their desktop or laptop.
- Visit LSAC LawPrep page to know more.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +91 89898 00123, +91 9518403743, +91 9315544506 (Available on Mon to Fri between 10 AM to 6 PM IST)
WhatsApp : +91 8989800123 (Available on Mon to Fri between 10 AM to 6 PM IST)
In case you have questions or concerns regarding System Readiness test and any other technical issues related to the test, please contact us immediately on [email protected] or call +91-98-7313-8915. (Available on all days between 9 AM to 8 PM IST).
1st Floor, WeWork Forum,
DLF Cyber City, Phase – III,
Sector 24,Gurugram, HR – 122002
Qs 1. What is LSAT India exam?
Ans 1. The LSAT India exam is held annually by the LSAC. It is an Law entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to Law Programs in Associated Law Colleges.
Qs 2. How can I apply for LSAT India 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Law School Admission Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit discoverlaw.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for LSAT India exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Law School Admission Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after 12th who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the LSAT India exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is discoverlaw.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.