MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) has released the merit list of MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020. MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 merit list carries details like registration number, roll number, marks obtained in CET, marks obtained in the field test, and total marks obtained. CET Cell is conducting Maharashtra M.P.Ed CET 2020 CET test in two parts i.e, CET online test and field test. It is conducted to grant admission in the Master of Physical Education ( M.P.Ed) course. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% of marks is eligible to apply for MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020. Aspirants must apply and submit the application before the last date. To know more, scroll down the article.
– State CET Cell has revised 3rd Round CAP Schedule. Click here to check the details.
– State CET Cell has released the provisional merit list for MAH M.P.Ed admission. Scroll down to check it.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020
The candidates will also have to appear for physical efficiency test (Field Test) to be conducted after CET online examination in order to qualify MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020. Test takers need to qualify both the test to be eligible for CAP. Candidates must stay updated with the important events regarding MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 by following the below given schedule.
|Registration starts||6th Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit online application|
|Last date for printing your application|
|Online fee payment||06 – 08 Jun 2020|
|Application Form Re-open||07 – 08 Sep 2020|
|Admit card release|
|Date of MAH-M.P.Ed-CET 2020|
29 Oct 2020
|Date of M.P.Ed-Field Test|
31 Oct – 03 Nov 2020
28 Nov 2020
|Commencement of CAP process|
|Publication of provisional merit list||01 Jan 2021|
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Merit List
The conducting body has published a provisional merit list for MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 on the official website in the form of PDF. The merit list contains Registration number, Roll number, Name of the candidate and Marks. After the declaration of the provisional merit list, Candidates added to the final merit list (CET qualified) for CAP (Centralised admission process) for choosing the college and seat allotment process. Candidates are required to fill the online centralized admission form and college option form filling with uploading the necessary line of documents.
Merit List: Click here to check the MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Provisional Merit List.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 CAP Registration Extension Notice
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 New Exam Dates – Announced!
- Click here to download above complete schedule.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Re-Open
Click here to download the Notice
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates after fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to apply for examination online on the official website. Candidates need to register themselves with payment of prescribed application form fee. Following are the steps to apply.
|Step 2||Create login|
|Step 3||Fill in the details in application form|
|Step 4||Upload photographs as per the specifications|
|Step 5||Pay application form fee|
|Step 6||Review application|
|Step 7||Print application form|
Application form fee:
|Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, |
Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
|Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A),NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), |
OBC, SBC and SEBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging
to Maharashtra State only.
Mode of Application Fee payment : The payment can be made by using
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Note: Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form containing fee-details and preserve it to produce it at the time of admission.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to fulfill and satisfy the following eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Only eligible candidates can apply for MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020.
- The candidate should be an Indiain National.
- Candidate must have passed should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent OR the candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education
- Must have obtained at least 50% of Marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class Categories belonging only to Maharashtra State)
- Candidates who are appearing for the Qualifying Examination in the academic year 2019-2020 are also eligible to apply for CET / Entrance Examination.
NOTE: All candidates including backward class candidates having degree/ post graduate degree from out of Maharashtra Universities will be considered as open category candidates
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Syllabus
The exam will be conducted in two parts i.e, CET online test and field test. Following is the syllabus for both the tests.
Syllabus for CET online test.
1) Foundation of Physical Education
- History of Physical Education
- Psychological Foundation of Physical Education
- Philosophical Foundation of Physical Education
- Sociological Foundation of Physical Education
- Various commissions , schemes, policies, awards and role and contribution of Physical Education and Sports Institutes.
2) Anatomy ,Physiology and Health Education
- Need and importance of Anatomy in Physical education
- Exercise and Various Body Systems
- Health Education – Need and importance in school curriculum.
- Posture,Postural deformities and corrective exercises
- Role of Physical Education Teacher in AIDS and Pollution awareness.
3) Teaching Methodology
- Various teaching methods and principles
- Unit Planning – Types , Pre- preparation Unit planning and Year Planning
- Types of Competitions –Intramural and Extramural
- Maxims of teaching ,Audio visual aids
- Place of computer and internet in teaching
4) Officiating Coaching and Management in Physical Education
- Principles ,Purpose of Officiating and coaching
- Periodization and its role in coaching
- Skills ,techniques and rules of various games and sports Duties and responsibilities of officials
- Principles and need for sport management
5) Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in Physical Education
- Physical Fitness Test – HRPF, Motor fitness.
- Sports skill Test- Football ,Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton and Handball
- Need and importance of tests
- Criteria of selection of tests
- Evaluation–Types, Principles, and purpose
To check Syllabus for Field Test Click here
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Important Books
Following are some important books candidates can refer to for their preparation.
|Important Books||Available at|
|Physical Fitness and Wellness||Buy here|
|Physiology of Exercise (M.P.Ed.)||Buy here|
|Sports Medicine||Buy here|
|Test, Measurement and Evaluation |
in Physical Education
|Research process in physical education||Buy here|
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates aspiring to appear in MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 study the question paper pattern thoroughly to get a idea regarding sections, number of questions an marking scheme. Following is the examination pattern for the test.
- Mode of examination: Online
- Test Duration: 60 Minutes ( One Hour)
- The medium of test: English, Marathi, and Hindi
- Total number of questions: 50
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Total number of marks: 50
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative marking
Distribution of sections, marks and number of questions
|Area/Sections||No. of questions||Marks per|
|Foundation of Physical Education||10||1||10|
|Anatomy ,Physiology and Health Education||10||1||10|
|Officiating Coaching and Management in|
|Tests, Measurements and Evaluation in|
|Total||50||1 per question||50|
Exam pattern for field test
- The candidates will also have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test (Field Test)
- Field Test is comprising of five sections
|10×4 Shuttle Run Test||10|
|Sit and Reach||10|
|Standing Broad Jump Test||10|
|Sit Ups Test||10|
|Medicine Ball Throw Test||10|
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Examination Centres
MAH-M.P.Ed. CET 2020 will be conducted on line only at following selected cities in Maharashtra.
- Solapur /Barshi
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for MAH M.P.Ed CET is issued by the competent conducting body to the successfully registered candidates. Candidates can download it from the official website for online test. Admit Card is also sent through email/ SMS. The candidate is required to use registration number/roll Number, password/date of birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. For field test candidates are required to produce the same hall ticket used at the time of CET exam.
In addition, aspirants need to attach recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Admit Card. No candidate is allowed to enter the examination hall without valid MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card.
Candidates are required to carry following things on the day of examination
- Admit card with affixed Photo and valid and original Photo ID card
- Original Identity Proof for Change in name if any
- One ballpoint pen.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Centralized Admission Process
The unaided private professional educational Institution shall admit candidates through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). After the result declaration, candidates added in the merit list need to register themselves for M.P.Ed CAP 2020. Candidates are required to fill the online centralized admission form and college option form filling with uploading necessary line of documents.
- Display or publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority in consultation with the Concerned Directorate.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralized Admission Process.
- Uploading of scanned images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admissions while filling of online application form.
- Document Verification at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) by the Candidate. Candidates must produce all original document in support of the claim made in the application form
- Display or Publishing of provisional merit lists, submission of grievances, if any, and display or publishing of final merit lists ;
- Display of available Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) available for respective CAP Rounds
- Filling up and confirmation of online option form having preferences of Institutions prior to CAP Round-I and CAP Round-III.
- Display of provisional allotment of respective CAP Rounds indicating allotted institute;
- Candidate shall accept the offered seat by paying seat acceptance fee at ARC from Candidate’s login as per the schedule declared by the Competent Authority
- Only after seat acceptance as per clause (i), the Candidate should report to the allotted institute for seeking admission on the allotted seat as per final allotment in CAP rounds ;
- The time schedule prescribed by competent authority for compliances for various stages of CAP is mandatory.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015. The Competent Authority shall conduct Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catereing Technology Common Entrance Test (MAH MHMCT CET) entrance exmination for admission to first year of two year full-time post graduate degree course.
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Official Notice
State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the official notice for CET date schedule. Candidates can check the same from the below given notice.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
For more information about MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020, Download the following documents:
MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) is conducting MAH M.P.Ed CET 2020
Ans : The exam is conducted only in online mode in multiple sessions
Ans : Candidates having bachelor’s degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% of marks (minimum 45% marks in case of backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra state) are eligible to apply.
Ans : The candidates will also have to appear for physical efficiency test (Field Test) and CET online examination.
Ans : No, there is no negative marking in the examination.
Ans : CAP is the Centralized Admission Process conducted after result declaration
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.