RUHS BPT 2022 – The RUHS BPT 2022 exam date, application form are released by RUHS. Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy (RUHS BPT) is a State level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to BPT in Government and self financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. In order to appear in RUHS BPT exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website ruhsraj.org. Get here latest news on RUHS BPT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – RUHS BPT 2022 Exam Date is expected to be announced soon.
RUHS BPT 2022
About the exam: RUHS BPT 2022 is short for Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy. It is an Nursing entrance exam at the State level. Organized by RUHS, RUHS BPT is for admission to BPT.
Note – Details of RUHS BPT 2022 have not been announced yet. The information on this page is as per the last exam and only for reference purpose.
RUHS BPT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the RUHS BPT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||RUHS BPT 2022|
|Full Form||Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|Exam Organizing Body||Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Nursing entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through RUHS BPT||BPT|
|Colleges in which admission is through RUHS BPT||Government and self financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Mode of Exam||TBA|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||TBA|
Important Downloads and Official Links
RUHS BPT 2022 Exam Date
The RUHS BPT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of RUHS BPT Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||TBA|
|Release of RUHS BPT application form 2022||TBA|
|Last date to apply at ruhsraj.org||TBA|
|RUHS BPT admit card 2022 release date||TBA|
|RUHS BPT 2022 exam date||TBA|
|Issuance of answer key||TBA|
|RUHS BPT 2022 result date and time||TBA|
Candidates must keep checking ruhsraj.org for any changes in the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy dates.
RUHS BPT 2022 Application Form
RUHS BPT Application Form is released by RUHS.
RUHS BPT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy, candidates must first do registration at ruhsraj.org before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for RUHS BPT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website ruhsraj.org.
- Then do registration for the RUHS BPT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the RUHS BPT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the RUHS BPT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences.
RUHS BPT 2022 Syllabus
The RUHS releases the syllabus of Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Nursing exam. The RUHS BPT syllabus is as follows.
Last year the syllabus was as follows
RUHS BPT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of RUHS BPT 2022 is as follows.
Last year the exam pattern was follows
|Topic||No. of Qs||Marks|
|TOTAL||100 QS||100 MARKS|
Marking Scheme (of last year)
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is none for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows. (of last year)
- Mode: RUHS will hold the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy as CBT mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 120 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – type.
- Language of question paper: The RUHS BPT question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
RUHS BPT 2022 Admit Card
RUHS BPT Admit Card is issued by Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of RUHS BPT admit card 2022 is as per decision of RUHS. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the RUHS BPT hall ticket at ruhsraj.org.
- How to download RUHS BPT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy, candidates need to access the RUHS BPT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
RUHS BPT 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out RUHS BPT Answer Key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Nursing entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of RUHS BPT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – RUHS releases the official answer key of RUHS BPT 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from ruhsraj.org.
RUHS BPT 2022 Result
RUHS BPT Result is declared by the Rajasthan University Of Health Sciences as per the result date and time decided by them.
- RUHS BPT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for RUHS BPT 2022 is decided by RUHS. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy result is made available on the official website ruhsraj.org.
- How to check RUHS BPT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website ruhsraj.org and click on the relevant RUHS BPT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of RUHS BPT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a RUHS BPT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
RUHS BPT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of RUHS BPT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Last year the eligibility criteria was as follows
Educational qualification – A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together at the qualifying examination (40% for natural born SC & ST).
Age limit – A candidate must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December.
Domicile – Admission to the course is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website ruhsraj.org and information brochure.
Qs 1. What is RUHS BPT exam?
Ans 1. The RUHS BPT exam is held annually by the RUHS. It is an Nursing entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to BPT in Government and self financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Qs 2. How can I apply for RUHS BPT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit ruhsraj.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for RUHS BPT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the RUHS BPT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is ruhsraj.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.