RUHS Nursing Admission 2018– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has released the notification for the eligible candidates for admission into Nursing Programmes like M.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing & B.Sc. Nursing for the academic year 2018-2019. Entrance Exam will be held at various centers located in Jaipur and the examination will be held through the Online Mode (Computer Based Test). Candidates can check the complete information of RUHS Nursing Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
RUHS Nursing Admission 2018
The eligible candidate can apply the online application form from the link given below for different corses different details are mentioned by the candidate. For more details regarding the RUHS Nursing Admission 2018 examination candidate can go through the below-mentioned schedule-
|Starting date for filling of online application form||05 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||31 Jul 2018|
|Last Date for submitting the hard copy of online application form||10 Aug 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online)||19 Aug 2018|
|Printout of the online application form
(along with the RUHS copy of e-Mitra and all relevant documents)
|To be submitted at the time of
joining at the allotted college
Application form for RUHS Nursing 2018 can be submitted online from the University website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling the online application. Candidates can also fill the online application through the given below link.
Apply Online: For filling the online application form for B.Sc Nursing, Pre B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing click on the below link.
Pre B.Sc. Nursing
|Course Name||General & Others||SC/ST & PH|
|B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 750/-|
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Eligibility criteria for Non-Service Candidates: Candidate must fulfill the criteria for eligibility as listed below –
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in General nursing before the implementation of the new integrated course and should be registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council.
- Should have obtained a Diploma in general nursing and Midwifery after the implementation of the new integrated course and registered as Registered Nurse and midwife with their respective State Nursing Council
- The candidate should have undergone GNM with institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- A candidate shall be medically fit.
Eligibility criteria for In-Service Candidates (Rajasthan State Government Employees)
In addition to the eligibility criteria prescribed for non-service candidates, the in-service candidate must also fulfill the eligibility criteria as listed below:
- The Candidates should be in – service of Government of Rajasthan.
- He/she should have completed at least two years of continuous service after regular appointment by the Government of Rajasthan. The Candidate would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & Health Services. The government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Age: There is no age limit for the admission to post basic B.Sc. Nursing Session 2018-19.
For M.Sc Nursing Course
For Non-Service Candidates –
- The candidate must have passed Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing (Hons)/ Post-Basic (T&R) B.Sc. Nursing from Rajasthan University of Health Sciences/ University of Rajasthan/ other recognized University.
- The candidate should be registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with their respective state Nursing Registration Council.
- The institution from where the candidate has pursued Baccalaureate nursing programme must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- There would be no age limit for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course.
- Minimum one year of work experience after passing B.Sc. Nursing / Prior or After Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing till the last date of submission of Online Application Form to RUHS, Jaipur.
For In-Service Candidates –
To be eligible under the in-service category (in addition to above-mentioned points)
- The candidate should be in-service of State Government of Rajasthan.
- The candidate should have completed at least two years of continuous service after regular appointed by State Government of Rajasthan. The candidate would be required to submit a certificate to the above effect duly signed by the Director, Medical & Health Service, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
For B.Sc Nursing (4 Years) Course
- A candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate examination (Science-Medical group) conducted by a statutory Board at the end of 12 years study under 10+2 pattern of the Secondary Education in all the compulsory subjects and the optional subjects of the Medical group (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or any other examination recognized by the University of Rajasthan as equivalent to above stated qualification on the last date of submission of application form with a minimum of forty five (45) % marks and’ forty (40) % for natural born scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before December 31, 2018
- Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
Entrance Exam Details
For B.Sc Nursing Course
The entrance test for seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) Course shall be on the standard 10+2 Science (Biology) of Senior Secondary Education Board Rajasthan, Ajmer or equivalent. There shall be one paper of 2 hours duration containing 100 multiple choice questions.
Subjects which will be included for the Entrance Examination 2018-19:
- Biology(Zoology & Botany)
Medium of instruction for entrance test will be English and Hindi. If any discrepancy is found in question paper then the English version will be given priority. There will not be any provision of negative marking.
For the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course
The entrance examination for seeking admission in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing shall be on the standard of GNM course or equivalent. There shall be one paper of 2 hrs duration containing 120 multiple choice questions. The medium of instruction English and Hindi for entrance examination if any discrepancy is there the English Version get Priority.
For M.Sc Nursing Course
The M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination 2018-19 shall be of the standard of B.Sc. Nursing Examination (Syllabus) of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and shall cover all the subjects of the B.Sc. Nursing Course. There shall be one paper of 2 hours duration containing 120 multiple choice questions. Subjects to be included in the M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination are:-
- Applied Biological Sciences:
- Nursing Foundation
- Applied Social Sciences- Sociology and Psychology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology
- Obstetrical & Gynecological Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration
- Research Methodology and Statistics
Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.
The admission will be made as per merit of Entrance Examination. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the examination, the Inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under:-
- Total Number of Attempts for passing B.Sc. Nursing; the candidate with less number of attempts shall get the preference.
- Date of Birth in which older age candidate will get preference over younger candidate.
- Candidates with Higher Marks obtained in Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination will get preference over candidates with lower marks.
Post Basic B.Sc NursingFor more details about the RUHS Nursing Admission 2018 download information brochure for B.Sc Nursing 2018, Pre B.Sc Nursing 2018 and M.Sc Nursing 2018
Selection of the candidate will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination 2018-19 with 1% bonus marks on completion of every 2 years of nursing services under Rajasthan State Government on the last date of submitting of application i.e. July 14 2018 (Monday).
Bonus marks will not be awarded infractions ( in service candidate has to produce no objection certificate or copy of relieving orders from the state Govt.. or employer at the time of joining the course) no candidate will be allowed to serve in any other institute during the course of study.
RUHS Admission 2018 Seat Allotment will publish after the announcement of the result. The allotment of college is strictly in according to the marks obtained in the entrance examination, bonus marks only for in-service candidates of Rajasthan Government and matching with the given choice.
RUHS Nursing Admission 2016 – Question Paper & Answer Key
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has published the Answer keys of Entrance Examination. Earlier the examination was held on July 17 2016. Now candidates are able to check the Answer keys for the same. The direct link to check the Answer key is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
Check RUHS Question Paper & Answer Key here:-
Official Website: www.ruhsraj.org