RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card is released a week before the online exam day on its official website, www.ruhsraj.org. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences issues the admit card to every applicant who submits the form, before the last date and as per the instructions. Candidates need their application form number and date of birth to download the admit cards for the exam. RUHS Nursing Admit Card will have details about exam centre, dates and timings. It is mandatory to carry it on the exam day along with a valid ID proof. To know more about RUHS Nursing Admit Card 2019, keep reading!
RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must check and verify all the information mentioned in RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the authorities of RUHS. Check important dates in the given table.
|RUHS Nursing 2019||B.Sc. Dates||M.Sc. Dates|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Exam Date||4th week of Jul 2019||3rd week of Aug 2019|
Download Admit Card here: Candidates can download RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card from www.ruhsraj.org.
How To Download RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can go through these simple steps to download their RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card. Before downloading the admit card for the exam, a candidate must verify all the details appearing on it. In case of any discrepancy, contact the RUHS authorities and get it rectified.
- Start by visiting the official website or directly click n the link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find “Download Admit Card” link. Click that.
- Candidates are then, redirected to the candidate’s login for admit card, where he/she is required to fill application form number and date of birth.
- Click “Continue” button to proceed.
- On the next page, a candidate’s RUHS Nursing Admit card 2019 will be appearing on the screen. Make sure to download it, after viewing it.
Amidst all the tension, we tend to forget our login credentials. Such a situation is common to even RUHS Nursing 2019 exam! Candidates can deal with such a situation in the following manner.
- Look for the candidate’s login.
- Just below the login, a candidate shall find “forgot application form no.” link, click that.
- A candidate is then required to enter their date of birth and registered email.
- A mail is then sent over the registered email of the candidate and from where, a candidate make note of the same for future reference.
Details Mentioned in RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card
Following details are mentioned in RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre name
- Exam Centre code
- Name of Exam
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
Things To Carry for RUHS Nursing 2019
Following things are supposed to be carried for RUHS Nursing 2019 entrance exam.
- RUHS Nursing 2019 Admit Card
- Valid ID Proof (Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card)
Few things are prohibited on the day of exam and candidates will be debarred from entering the exam hall, if found carrying the same.
- Unfair means like calculator, notes or other such writing pieces.
- Carrying any electronic gadgets.
General Instructions For RUHS Nursing 2019
- The admission is strictly provided on the basis of the online exam conducted for B.Sc, M.Sc. and Post Basic admission.
- Each question is for 1 mark and there is no negative marking scheme applicable to this online exam.
- The online exam is only conducted across the exam centers of Jaipur. Candidates who had applied for this exam needs to bear their own expenses of travelling and staying. No arrangements are provided by the University.
- Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website in online mode, as and when released.
- On the day of the exam, candidates are advised to report at least half an hour, prior to the exam commencement time.
RUHS Nursing 2019 Answer Key
RUHS releases the Nursing 2019 Answer Key on its official website, www.ruhsraj.org, once the exam has been conducted. Candidates can evaluate their performance by checking the solutions and matching them with their answers.Other than the official answer keys, a candidate may also find some unofficial answer keys released by some coaching institutes. With the help of the answer key, a candidate will only be able to know their estimate marks. To know their exact scores, a candidate needs to wait for the result declaration date.