RUHS Nursing 2019 Result is declared by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences on its official website, www.ruhsraj.org. RUHS will declare it in the form of a merit list. They can do so simply by clicking on the link of merit list which will be in the form of a pdf. RUHS Nursing 2019 Result will have the names and form/roll numbers of qualifying candidates. On this basis, a candidate is then asked to do online choice filling and fill the counselling applications as well. RUHS offers admissions in B.Sc, M.Sc and Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing. Check more information about RUHS Nursing 2019 Result from this page.
RUHS Nursing 2019 Result
RUHS will declare the result in due time which will be updated on this page as soon as an official notification is out. Check important dates in the given table.
|RUHS Nursing 2019||B.Sc. Dates||M.Sc. Dates|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Exam Date||4th week of Jul 2019||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Declaration of Result||To Be Announced||4th week of Aug 2019|
|RUHS Nursing 2019 Counselling||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check RUHS Nursing 2019 Result from www.ruhsraj.org.
How To Calculate RUHS Nursing 2019 Score?
Candidates need to make note of the marking scheme and the exam pattern, as the marking by the RUHS is done on this basis.
- For every correct answer, a candidate is awarded +1 mark, whereas for every incorrect/unattempted questions, no marks shall be deducted. Which implies, no negative marking scheme is applicable.
- This is how a candidate can even successfully calculate their estimated scores with the help of the official answer key.
RUHS Nursing 2019 Tie Breaking Policy
Following parameters are considered while resolving a tie situation between two or more candidates.
- Number of Attempts in Class 12 – A candidate having less number of attempt is preferred.
- Age – The one, who is elder in age is preferred.
- Marks in Class 12 – Candidates securing more marks in Class 12 is then preferred, if the tie persists.
RUHS Nursing 2019 Counselling
Candidates must note the following about RUHS Nursing 2019 Counselling
- An amount of Rs. 10000/-(as per last year’s records) needs to be deposited by bank challan of Oriental Bank of Commerce at any branch after declaration of entrance examination result which will be adjusted in the tuition fees.
- Candidates will have to produce all the original documents which will be verified by the administration of the institution.
- Allotment of seats will be strictly in order of merit. Colleges will be allotted automatically.
- The vacancies arising due to not joining of the candidates within the stipulated time shall be filled by candidates from the merit list in the entrance examination at the earliest.
How To Check RUHS Nursing 2019 Result
Candidates can follow the instructions, listed below to check or download their RUHS Nursing 2019 scorecard.
- Start by visiting the official website or the direct link provided below the table.
- On the main page, you will find the “RUHS Nursing 2019 Result link”. click that.
- A candidate is then required to login with their credentials, namely date of birth and application form number. And click the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Your Scorecard will be appearing on the device’s screen. Make sure to download it, after viewing it.
- At times, RUHS makes the result in the available only in merit list form. So, to find out whether a candidate has qualified or not, he/she needs to check their names in trhe released merit list.
- To check their names, a candidate needs to press “ctrl+f” and their exam roll number to search in the pdf.
- As and when the authorities release the RUHS 2019 Nursing merit list, a candidate will find the merit list here on this page.