RUHS Nursing 2020 Result – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) will declare the RUHS Nursing Result 2020 online at ruhsraj.org. A direct link to check the result for BSc Nursing, Post Basic Bsc Nursing and MSc Nursing is also available on this page. The result for RUHS Nursing 2020 entrance exam is available in the pdf format and consist of details of the qualifiers in the entrance exam. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the test, they are then eligible to participate in the counselling process. Check more information about RUHS Nursing 2020 Result from this page.
RUHS Nursing 2020 Result
The University does not send any intimation to the candidates regarding the result for RUHS Nursing 2020 entrance exam. Candidates can check the complete schedule for declaration of RUHS Nirsing 2020 Result from the table below.
|RUHS Nursing 2020 Result||Dates|
|RUHS Nursing 2020 Exam Date||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|RUHS Nursing 2020 Counselling||to be announced|
Check Here: Candidates can check RUHS Nursing 2020 Result from the schedule above at ruhsraj.org
How To Calculate RUHS Nursing 2020 Score?
Candidates need to make note of the marking scheme and the exam pattern, as the marking by the RUHS is done on this basis.
- For every correct answer, a candidate is awarded +1 mark, whereas for every incorrect/unattempted questions, no marks shall be deducted. Which implies, no negative marking scheme is applicable.
- This is how a candidate can even successfully calculate their estimated scores with the help of the official answer key.
How to Check RUHS Nursing Result 20120?
The result for RUHS Nursing 2020 entrance exam is released by online mode only. To check the result, simply follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link available on this page to check the result.
Step 2: The result is available in the pdf format.
Step 3: Press Ctrl+F and then write your name or roll number and press Enter.
Step 4: On submitting it, your detail will be highlighted and hence you can check your result.
RUHS Nursing 2020 Tie-Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance exam, then in such a case, the merit of the candidate is decided on the basis of the following:
- Number of Attempts in Class 12 – A candidate having less number of attempt is preferred.
- Age – The one, who is elder in age is preferred.
- Marks in Class 12 – Candidates securing more marks in Class 12 is then preferred if the tie persists.
RUHS Nursing 2020 Counselling
Candidates must note the following about RUHS Nursing 2020 Counselling
- An amount of Rs. 10000/-(as per last year’s records) needs to be deposited by bank challan of Oriental Bank of Commerce at any branch after declaration of entrance examination result which will be adjusted in the tuition fees.
- Candidates will have to produce all the original documents which will be verified by the administration of the institution.
- Allotment of seats will be strictly in order of merit. Colleges will be allotted automatically.
- The vacancies arising due to not joining of the candidates within the stipulated time shall be filled by candidates from the merit list in the entrance examination at the earliest.
How To Check RUHS Nursing 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the instructions, listed below to check or download their RUHS Nursing 2020 scorecard.
Step 1: Start by visiting the official website or the direct link provided below the table.
Step 2: On the main page, you will find the “RUHS Nursing 2020 Result link”. click that.
Step 3: A candidate is then required to login with their credentials, namely date of birth and application form number. And click the “Submit” button to proceed.
Step 4: Your Scorecard will be appearing on the device’s screen. Make sure to download it, after viewing it.
- At times, RUHS makes the result in the available only in merit list form. So, to find out whether a candidate has qualified or not, he/she needs to check their names in trhe released merit list.
- To check their names, a candidate needs to press “ctrl+f” and their exam roll number to search in the pdf.
- As and when the authorities release the RUHS 2020 Nursing merit list, a candidate will find the merit list here on this page.
About RUHS (Rajasthan University of Health Sciences)
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences is a sate institute in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Established in February 25, 2005, under the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and began to function on January 2006. It has its own college and acts as affiliating university to all Government & Society run also supports them in academic and research purposes and some privately run medical colleges in Rajasthan. The university offers many courses in medical field.
RUHS Nursing 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The official website of RUHS is ruhraj.org
Ans : The result will be released as pdf format
Ans : The result will be declared on the official website.
Ans : As per last year, the counselling fee is Rs. 10,000/-
Ans : Yes there are three criteria for tie-breaking result
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.