RUHS Nursing Result 2018 – RUHS conducts the entrance examination for admission into various Nursing programmes like M.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing & B.Sc. Nursing. Result for RUHS Nursing 2018 is declared by the RUHS. The admission would be given strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtaining in the entrance examination. Candidates can also check the result of RUHS Nursing programme on this page. Get RUHS Nursing Result 2018 complete information here.
RUHS Nursing Result 2018
RUHS Nursing Entrance exam result for M.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing & B.Sc. Nursing programmes will be declared by Rajasthan University of Health Science. Candidates can check their result on the official website of RUHS. Candidate can check the more information regarding the result from the given schedule-
|Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online)||19 Aug 2018|
|Result Released Date||To be announced|
Result: For more details regarding the result, the candidate can visit the official site www.ruhsraj.org
For B.Sc Nursing
- Candidates eligible for admission have to download Option Form, Undertaking Form, Seat Matrix and instructions from RUHS website. The options form, undertaking form, seat matrix, challan form, and instructions may be made available to the candidates after declaration of result of Entrance Test.
- The amount of Rs. 10000/- deposited with the Option Form will be adjusted against tuition fees for those candidates who have been allotted the nursing college by Convener, Nursing Counseling Board, 2018-19.
- The allotted institute would check the documents and other required certificates with originals. If the admission is granted, the amount would not be returned/refunded under any circumstances. The original documents will be returned by the respective college after the university enrolment has been done.
For M.Sc Nursing
- Allotment of seats and Nursing College will be made by strictly following the order of merit of Online Entrance Examination, seats available in each college, priority of choice and Option of the college filled in online application form.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- need to be deposited by Bank Challan in Oriental Bank of Commerce which will be adjusted later on in the tuition fees of the allotted college of Nursing (only for Govt. Self Finance Scheme Nursing Colleges and Private Nursing Colleges).
- After allotment of college, candidates will be informed about their allotment at RUHS website. The candidate is required to take a printout of the allotment letter using candidate login option and report at the allotted college with this printout along with the requisite document, in original and prescribed fee, by the notified date.
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The allotment of a college shall be made by computer software by strictly following the order of merit in the entrance examination with bonus marks Seats available in each college and the priority of choice/option of the college filled in by the candidate in the online application form.
- The vacancies arising due to not joining of the candidates within the stipulated time shall be filled by candidates from the merit list in the entrance examination at the earliest.
- An amount of Rs. 10000/- need to be deposited by bank challan of Oriental Bank of Commerce at any branch after declaration of entrance examination result which will be adjusted in the tuition fees of the academic session 2017-18 for In Nursing College.
- After allotment of college, candidates will be informed about their allotment at RUHS website Candidate is required to take a printout of the allotment letter using candidate login option and report at the allotted college.