TS ECET 2017 Result has been declared. The result of TS ECET 2017 was supposed to be declared on 15th May 2017 but was announced on May 20, 2017. Few candidates, who were not able to take the exam on the due date, appeared for it on June 04, 2017. The result of re-exam has been announced on June 10, 2017. Both the TS ECET Result 2017 were announced as Rank Card, which the candidates may download by submitting the Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The candidates may check more details about TS ECET 2017 Result 2017 from here.
Latest: TS ECET 2017 Result for Re-Examination held on June 04, 2017, has been released. Check it from the link below.
|Date of TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc. [Mathematics])-2017 Examination||06 May 2017 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||08 May 2017|
|Last date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||11 May 2017|
|Declaration of Results|
|Re-exam due to technical issue was held on||June 04, 2017|
|Result of exam held on June 04, 2017, announced||June 10, 2017|
TS ECET Result & Rank Card 2017
- Click here to check the result of TS ECET Re-Exam – Download Rank Card Now!
- Click here to download Telangana ECET 2017 Rank Card – Download Now!
Evaluation and ranking at ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course.
The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
Candidates will be ranked on the basis of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017. In case of tie the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.