TS ECET 2018 Result will be declared online. The result of TS ECET 2018 will be expected to be declared on 3rd week of May 2018. TS ECET Result 2018 will be announced at the oficial website of TS ECET 2018. Candidates will download by submitting the Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth. The candidates may check more details about TS ECET 2018 Result from here.
TS ECET 2018 Result
The result announcement depends on several factors such as availability of seats in Colleges, number of applications received this year, last year rank criteria set for the admissions, performance of the candidate in the exam and the highest marks scored in the Examination by the candidate etc.
|Date of TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc. [Mathematics])-2018 Examination||09 May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
Evaluation and ranking at ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course.
The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
Candidates will be ranked on the basis of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018. In case of tie the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.
TS ECET Result & Rank Card 2017
- Click here to check the result of TS ECET Re-Exam – Download Rank Card Now!
- Click here to download Telangana ECET 2017 Rank Card – Download Now!
Insofar, Only TS ECET 2018 Exam date has been announced. Rest details of TS ECET Result 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as TSCHE releases TS ECET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.