TS ECET 2019 Result will be declared after the successful completion of the entrance test in online mode at the official website,www.tsche.ac.in. The result of TS ECET 2019 is expected to be published in the 3rd week of May 2019. In order to check the result, candidates have to enter their Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth. To know complete details related to TS ECET 2019 Result refer to this article.
TS ECET 2019 Result
The result announcement depends on several factors such as availability of seats in Colleges, a number of applications received this year, last year rank criteria set for the admissions, performance of the candidate in the exam and the highest marks scored in the Examination by the candidate etc. Candidates can check the important dates of TS ECET 2019 by referring to the table below.
|TS ECET 2019 Exam Date||11 May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2019|
The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 Examination.
Result: TS ECET 2019 Result will be declared on the Official Website: www.tsche.ac.in.
Evaluation and ranking at TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019
- Utmost precautions will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will not be entertained in any case. In the order of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics)]- 2019 candidates shall be placed on rank.
- As per Government Order candidates possessing diploma degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 are eligible to take admission in B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank shall be used to take admission in B.Tech. Information Technology program.
- For admission into B.E. / B.Tech in Information Technology, first preference will be given to the students who have passed Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019.
- For admission into B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, candidates possessing a diploma in Computer Science Engineering will be given first preference. In case seats remain vacant then it will be filled with the candidates who have a diploma degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019.
The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in ECET [FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics)]-2019 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
If in case 2 or more candidates obtain equal marks then there will be tie-breaking criteria. The tie shall be resolved by keeping in mind the following pointers listed below.
- In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks secured in Engineering subject will be taken into consideration.
- If a tie is still not resolved then, the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject shall be taken into account.
- If the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking.
- In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of an award of rank.
- If a tie still exists then it will be resolved by the criteria of the date of birth. Candidates of older age will be given preference during the time of admission over the younger one.
Candidates will be ranked on the basis of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019. In case a tie persists, the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On a further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks secured in Mathematics subject will be taken into account. In case of a further tie, the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration to resolve the tie.