TS ECET 2020 Result – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, has released TS ECET result, at ecet.tsche.ac.in. To check TS ECET 2020 result, the candidates have to login by entering the registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth. The candidates need to attain the minimum qualifying marks to qualify TS ECET 2020. To qualify TS ECET 2020, the candidates are required to obtain 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects in case of B.Sc Mathematics). The candidates who qualify the entrance test are required to appear of counselling. Check more information about TS ECET 2020 result from this page.
Latest: TS ECET 2020 result has been announced. Check it from the link below.
TS ECET 2020 Result
No provision for re-totalling / revaluation of marks of TS ECET 2020 is entertained. Check the important dates regarding TS ECET 2020 result given below.
|TS ECET 2020 Result||Dates|
|Exam Date||31 Aug 2020|
|Result Declaration||11 Sep 2020|
|Counselling||to be notified|
Check Result Here: Click here to download TS ECET 202 result.
How is TS ECET 2020 Rank Determined?
All the students who appeared for TS ECET 2020 are ranked according to the marks obtained by them in TS ECET.
Raw Score: First of all, the marks are prepared in accordance with the marking scheme. It is as follows.
- 01 marks is awarded for the correct answers
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers
Final Rank: The rank is decided as per the total marks in the TS ECET 2020 examination.
Ranking order: The candidates are ranked in the order of merit in TS ECET 2020 separately in each branch of Engineering course.
- The admission in B.E. / B.Tech in Information Technology, the first preference is given to the candidates who obtained a Diploma in Information Technology.
- If any seat is vacant, then, the seats are filled by the candidates who have obtained a Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their Integrated Merit Ranking in TS ECET 2020.
Admission in B.E. / B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- The first preference for admission in this course is given to the candidates who have done a Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.
- If the seats remain vacant then, the seats are filled by the candidates who have obtained a Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their Integrated Merit Ranking obtained in TS ECET 2020.
TS ECET 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria
If in case two or more candidates obtain same marks, the following tie-breaking rule is followed.
- Firstly, the candidates who obtain higher marks in the Engineering subject is given priority
- If the tie still persists, the candidate with higher marks in Mathematics is given preference
- If the tie is still there, then, the marks in Physics subject is considered
- If the tie is still there in all the four subjects then, these candidates will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank and age is considered at the time of admission. The older candidate is given preference
- The candidates with the higher marks in the qualifying exam is given preference
- If there is still a tie, then, age of the candidate is taken into consideration. The older candidate is given preference
For B.Sc (Mathematics)
- The candidate having higher marks in Mathematics is placed higher.
- In case of a further tie, the marks in the qualifying examination are considered. The candidates with higher marks in the qualifying examination are placed higher.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidates is taken into consideration. The candidate older in age is given preference.
How to Download TS ECET 2020 Result?
The candidates can check TS ECET 2020 result by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Firstly, click on the direct link given above.
Step 2: Next, enter TS ECET 2020 hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth.
Step 3: After entering the details, click on the ‘View rank card’ button.
Step 4: Next, download the result and take its printout of future reference.
Details Mentioned in TS ECET 2020 Result
The details mentioned in TS ECET result are given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Subject wise marks
- Total marks
- Status of the result
TS ECET 2020 Qualifying Marks
To qualify TS ECET 2020, the candidates need to obtain the qualifying marks specified by the authority in order to obtain a rank. The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank is 25% of the aggregate marks in the 4 subjects (three subjects in B.Sc Mathematics).
|General||50 out of 200||25%|
|SC / ST||None||None|
TS ECET 2020 Seat Reservation
The candidates can check seat reservation criteria given below.
TS ECET 2020 Counselling
The candidates who qualify TS ECET 2020 are required to appear for the counseling. The counselling schedule is published on the official website. TS ECET counselling is a web-based process. The counselling process is given below.
- Firstly, the candidates have to pay the counselling fee.
- Next, the candidates have to book the slot for the verification of certificates.
- After booking the slots, the candidates have to report at the verification centre.
- After the step given above, the candidates have to do the choice filling.
- Lastly, the candidates have to check the seat allotment. The candidates are also required to download the seat allotment letter.
- After the allotment is done, the candidates have to appear at the allotted college to complete other admission formalities
About TS ECET 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad, conducts the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) for lateral entry admission into 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Pharm courses in both universities and private un-aided private professional institutes for Diploma holders of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. The test consists of 200 questions. The test consists of multiple-choice questions. Each question in the test carries 01 marks.
FAQs for TS ECET 2020 Result
Ques 1. Does rank card for TS ECET 2020 sent via post?
Ques 2. What are the minimum marks that I need to get in order to qualify TS ECET 2020?
Ques 3. How is the rank determined for TS ECET 2020?
Ques 4. Can I apply for the rechecking of TS ECET 2020?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.