TS LAWCET 2022 Syllabus – The candidates can check TS LAWCET syllabus 2022 from this page. The syllabus for TS LAWCET 2022 has been released online in the pdf format at lawcet.tsche.ac.in. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is held for admission into 3 / 5 year LLB courses offered in the colleges of law in Telangana. The candidates appearing for the test must know the syllabus as it mentions the type of questions that will be present in the exam. TS LAWCET syllabus basically specifies the standard of questions which will define the difficulty level of questions in the exam. Check the detailed TS LAWCET 2022 syllabus from this page.
TS LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
TS LAWCET is designed in such a way that it evaluates the candidate’s ability and aptitude to pursue the study of law. Download the free pdf of TS LAWCET 2022 syllabus from here.TS LAWCET 2022 Syllabus Download
Click here to attempt TS LAWCET 2022 Mock Test
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2022
As we know that TS LAWCET 2022 will be held for admission into 3 year and 5 year LLB courses so the syllabus for both of them varies. Check the course-wise TS LAWCET provided below.
- For 5 year Law course: The standard of questions will be of Intermediate level / 10+2
- For 3 year Law course: The standard of questions will be of Degree level
In Part C of the question paper (Aptitude for the study of law), the elementary knowledge of the basic principles of Law and the Constitution of India is assumed from a student.
For better preparation, candidates must study the TS LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
After knowing the syllabus of TS LAWCET 2022, the candidates must check the exam pattern. It is essential for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern as it helps in creating a time-table required to score better in the exam. Check the exam pattern of TS LAWCET 2022 given as follows:
- Parts: There are 3 parts in the test
- Mode of the test: The test is held in the computer-based mode
- Duration: The duration of the test is 90 minutes
- Maximum marks: The test is of total 120 marks
- No. of questions: In the test, 120 questions are present
- Question type: The questions will be objective in nature
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking in the test
Distribution of questions
|Parts||No. of questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
Note: Out of the 60 questions in Part C, total 10 questions shall be based on the Comprehension of the legal passages given.
To appear for exam, candidates must fill the TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form
How to Prepare for TS LAWCET 2022?
The candidates seeking admission in the law colleges via TS LAWCET 2022 must prepare wholeheartedly and diligently. Given below are some of the tips that the candidates can follow before starting the preparation of the exam.
- Know the syllabus: Get well versed with the syllabus of TS LAWCET. Note down the topics from where questions are asked in the exam and then, divide the syllabus according to your understanding of the concepts.
- Allot time for study as per their difficulty level: While preparing for the exam, decide in advance which topics need more preparation. With this, keep some time for breaks too.
- Get good preparation material: After analyzing the syllabus, purchase books that are recommended by the subject experts. Try to get those books that have sample papers or previous years question papers.
- Revise: After the completion of your daily study, give proper time for revision. Schedule your day in such a way that some time is definitely devoted to the revision of the topics that have been studied.
Before the exam, candidates must download the TS LAWCET 2022 Hall Ticket.
Recommended Books for TS LAWCET 2022
Given below are some of the books for the preparation of TS LAWCET 2022.
|Self Study Guide LLB Entrance Examination 2022||Check price here|
|LAW CET [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||Check price here|
|LAW CET [ ENGLISH MEDIUM ]||Check price here|
|Lawcet-Study-Material-with-Previous-Papers||Check price here|
|General Knowledge 2022||Check price here|
FAQs on TS LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
Ans. You can download TS LAWCET 2022 syllabus from lawcet.tsche.ac.in or from the direct link given above.
Ans. For 5 year law course, the standard of questions will be of Intermediate / 10+2 level. For 3 year law course, the standard of questions is of Degree level.
Ans. To complete the syllabus of TS LAWCET on time, divide the time table according to the understanding of your subjects. Try to complete the syllabus 2 months before the exam date.
Ans. In TS LAWCET, the questions will be asked from General Knowledge and Mental Ability, Current Affairs, Aptitude for the Study of Law.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.