Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018 will be available for download a week or two before the entrance examination. Only those candidates will be issued admit card, who will submit their online application duly completed in all aspect before the last date. No, candidate will receive their admit card by post. The candidates must download their admit card from website, hnbumu.ac.in. It is advised to candidates to download and take 3-4 print out of the admit card in case if one gets damaged or is lost.
After downloading the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card, the candidates must ensure that the personal details printed on the admit card are correct or not. It is mandatory that the candidates should bring the hard copy of the admit card at the examination center. Along with the Admit Card, candidates must also bring a valid photo id proof. Check here complete details regarding Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018
Check here complete schedule for Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018 as given in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||01st week of Jul 2018|
|Uttarakhand MSc.(N)/BSc.(N)/Post Basic BSc.(N) Entrance Examination 2018 date||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|Uttarakhand Pre ANM and GNM Entrance Examination 2018 date||02nd week of Jul 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be available at www.hnbumu.ac.in.
How to Download the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018
To download the Admit Card for Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2018 follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the link that will be given on this page to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc.
- Submit the details and download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card to bring the same at the examination center,
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be given on the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Course Name
- Exam Date and Timings
- Complete address of the examination center
Documents to bring to Examination Center
The candidates need to bring the following documents, without which they will not be allowed to sit for the test:
- A print out of the Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018
- Any one of the following valid Photo ID proof:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- ID card from the institution last attended with photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- ID card issued by any Gazetted Officer
Where do you need Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018?
The admit card is required at various stages of the Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2018, such as:
- At the time of Examination: The candidates have to download and take a print out of the admit card, which they need to bring to the examination center. The Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018 is an important verification which the invigilator requires to identify if the same person as registered for the exam is appearing for the test.
- At the time of Counselling; The candidates should preserve the print out of the Admit card as it shall be required at the later stages of admission such as Counselling. If the candidate qualifies the entrance exam, he./she is then allowed to appear for the counseling and at the time of counselling the candidate need to bring the relevant document for verification. In case if the candidates does not bring any of the required documents, the candidature of such candidates get cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)- Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2018
Q. I wish to change my exam center. Can I do it now?
A. The exam center is to be chosen by the candidate at the time of online application. On the basis of the preferences given by the candidate, the exam centers are allotted. So, the exam centers once allotted to the candidate will be final and can not be changed.
Q. Whom to contact if there is any discrepancy in the Admit Card?
A. In case of any discrepancy or error in the Admit Card, the candidate should immediately contact the University authorities regarding this issue.
Q. Can I receive my Admit Card through the post?
A. No, admit card will be sent individually to the candidates through post.
Q. When can I download my Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card?
A. The Admit card is usually available for download a week before the exam.
Insofar, official details of Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admit Card 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Uttarakhand University releases Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.