The Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 shall be available in online mode. Aspirants before applying online should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The applicants must provide only valid details in the online application. The application process for Uttarakhand Nursing Admission shall begin by 02nd week of Jun 2018.
The applicants will be required to enter their Personal details, Academic Details, Contact details and other details as required. The applications shall be accepted through online mode only, except for, candidates who wished to make payment for the application through E-challan. Such candidates need to submit the application form online and print of the same along the challan at the University Campus. Candidates can check more details about Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 in the article below.
Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018
The expected date for commencement of Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2018 is provided in the table below:
|The online application process shall begin by||02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of Jun 2018|
|HMBUMU B.Sc /Post Basic B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing 2018 exam date||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|HMBUMU ANM/ GNM 2018 exam date||02nd week of Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Application Form will be available at www.hnbumu.ac.in.
The expected application fees for different categories as per last year’s information is specified below:
|Category||Application fee charges|
|General & OBC||Rs. 800|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid by either of the following means:
- Online Payment via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Through E-challan
How to Fill the Application Form Online?
To fill the application form, simply follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- In the online application form, applicants need to provide the valid details such as Personal Details, Academic Qualifications, Communication Details, etc in the online application.
- In the Personal Details section, applicants will be required to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Nationality, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- In the Educational Qualification Details section, the applicants should provide the details of the qualifying examination such as Name of the Board, Year of Passing, Percentage, Subjects studied, Total Marks obtained, etc.
- In the Communication Details section, enter the details of the address, state, city, district, pin code, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the online application, as per the specifications.
- After filling in all the details, submit the application form online.
- It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the completed application and keep it with yourself for future reference.
How to Pay the Application Fees
- As stated earlier, the application fee for Uttarahand Nursing Admission 2018 shall be paid by either online mode or through E-Challan.
- If the candidate wishes to make payment for the application fee by E-challan, such candidates shall have to send the hardcopy of the completed application form along with the challan at the University campus.
Insofar, official details of Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Uttarakhand University releases Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing