Bihar UGEAC 2019 Merit List has been released for admission to B.Tech courses on the basis of the rank list of JEE Main 2019 against state quota seats. The merit list of Bihar UGEAC 2019 is released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) online at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The merit list consists of details of the candidates who are eligible to participate in Bihar UGEAC 2019 Counselling. Check more details on Bihar UGEAC Merit List 2019 from this page.
Latest: Bihar UGEAC 2019 Rank Card released. Download it from the link below.
Bihar UGEAC 2019 Merit List
Selected Candidates needs to bring the original certificates and documents for verification at the time of counselling. There will be medical fitness test for the selected candidates, After that, they are eligible for admission into engineering colleges. Check the Important dates given below.
|Bihar UGEAC 2019 Merit List||Important dates|
|Publish date of Merit List|
|Date of Counselling||To be announced!|
- Rank Card: Click Here to download BCECE UGEAC 2019 Rank Card.
BCECE UGEAC 2019 Seat Details
- Click Here to download the above.
How to check Merit List of Bihar UGEAC 2019
Get here the steps to check the merit list for admission.
- Visit the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Then search link of Merit list for Bihar UGEAC 2019
- Click on Merit list link to get the Rank.
- After getting Rank record candidates are advised to preserve it for further use in admission process.
Selection Procedure for Bihar UGEAC 2019
The selection procedure for admission to B.E. / B. Tech. Courses will be done on the basis of JEE (Main)-2019 score. In order to get admission in the courses candidates have to fill the online application form and after that Board will release the selected candidates list at the official website. On the basis of merit list seat allotment of all rounds of counselling will be done.
Bihar UGEAC 2019 Counselling
Candidates whose ensure the name in the merit list decided by the board will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Through the counselling process candidates are admitted to institutes on the basis of their choice of filling.
Selected Candidates needs to bring the original certificates and documents for verification at the time of counselling. UGEAC-ID and documents uploaded at the time of registration is use during the counselling process. These are the Documents given below which you have to bring at counselling process.
- Original Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2019
- Original Score Card of JEE (MAIN)-2019
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate / documents is the original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Engg. Colleges.
- Six copies of passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2019.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGEAC-2019.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required such as (PH) certificate.