CNLU Admission 2021 – Chanakya National Law University has published Second Admission against vacant Seats and Provisionally selected list on September 09, 2021. CNLU offers admission for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course for the Academic Year under Foreign Nationals / NRIs / NRI Sponsored Category. The selection of students is strictly on the basis of merit as determined by the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) and candidates shall fulfill other requirements regarding age and qualifications as per CLAT-2021. This admission will be subject to the Reservations as per Bihar (In Admission in Educational Institutions) Reservation Act 2003 (Bihar Act 16 of 2003) besides other rules. Get here more about CNLU Admission 2021.
Latest – CNLU has released the final list of 132 students who have been provisionally admitted in the 1st year of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) & B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course for Academic Year 2021-22. Check here.
Latest – CNLU has released the admission Notice to the waitlisted candidate for admission against vacant seats for B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course for Academic Year 2021-22. Check here.
Latest – Second Admission against Vacant Seats and Provisionally Selected List has been released for B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Course, Academic Session 2021-22. Check here
CNLU Admission 2021
Candidates must qualify the CLAT 2021 in order to get admission in the University. Get the schedule for CNLU Admission 2021 from below table:
|CLAT Merit List/ Result||29 Jul 2021|
|CLAT First Allotted List||01 Aug 2021|
|Pay the Fees and Other documents||On or before 05 Aug 2021|
|CLAT Second Allotted List||09 Aug 2021|
|Pay the Fees and Other documents||On or before 10 Aug 2021|
|CLAT Third Allotted List||13 Aug 2021|
|Pay the Fees and Other documents||On or before 14 Aug 2021|
|CNLU Second Allotted List (Against Vacant Seats)||09 Sep 2021|
|Pay the Fees and Other documents||On or before 13 Sep 2021|
CNLU Admission 2021 Notification
09/09/2021 – Second Admission Notice against Vacant Seats to B.B.A., LLB (Hons.) Course (Academic year 2021-22) as per the admission notice dated 23 Aug 2021 – Click here to download
03/08/2021 – Admission Notice in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Course, / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Course based on performance at the CLAT-2021 Examination held on 23 July 2021 – Click here to download.
01/08/2021 – Admission notice for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Course, / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Course, Academic Session 2021-22. Click here to download.
CNLU Admission Process 2021
Based on performance at the CLAT-2021 Examination held on 23 July 2021, the candidates who are provisionally selected in the First Allotted List prepared by the Consortium of National Law Universities, Bengaluru, for counselling for admission in the Five Year Integrated B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)/ B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree course at Chanakya National Law University, Patna are directed to pay Rs. 1,04,000/- (One Lakh Four Thousand) – first semester fee of the first year (Academic Year 2021-22) through ICICI Bank Payment Gateway on or before 05 August 2021.
- Click here to pay Fees for CNLU Admission 2021
However, selected candidates from the first allotted list of CLAT Consortium who have already deposited Rs. 50,000/- (Fifty Thousand only) to CLAT 2021 Consortium are directed to pay Rs. 54,000/- (Fifty Four Thousand) – – first semester fee of the first year (Academic Year 2021-22) through ICICI Bank Payment Gateway on or before 05 August 2021 which their claim of admission in Academic Year 2021-22 would be forfeited.
B.A., LL.B. (HONS.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Courses as per CLAT
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2021.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCIcategories.
- Forty Percent (40%) marks in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2021 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2021 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the component /section on legal aptitude in the CLAT-2021 exam;
- Higher age;
- Computerised draw of lots.
Foreign Nationals Category/ NRIs/NRI
The candidates under Foreign Nationals / NRIs shall be admitted directly on the basis of their 10+2 / Intermediate marks. However, applications under NRI Sponsored Category shall be considered for direct admission of those candidates only who have appeared for CLAT 2021.
To take admission in CNLU, a candidate must appeared in the CLAT 2021. The admission will be done on the basis of CLAT 2021. The application form for the admission test will be released at the University website. Interested candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Direct link to fill the Application form is provided here.
Foreign Nationals Category/ NRIs/NRI
The applications for direct admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) Courses for the Academic Session 2020-21 under Foreign Nationals / NRIs / NRI Sponsored Categories be sent directly to the University along with the duly filled in application forms, other relevant documents and prescribed fees.
They shall send the filled in application forms along with the copy of the admit card of CLAT 2020, other relevant documents and prescribed fees. They shall be admitted as per their Merit Rank in CLAT 2020.
Candidates who wish to apply under Foreign Nationals Category/ NRIs/NRI sponsored category shall submit the duly filled in application forms which can be downloaded from our Website http://www.cnlu.ac.in with all supporting documents along with DD drawn in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, payable at Patna on or before last date. Selected candidates should complete the admission formalities by paying required fees on the scheduled dates to be announced in the University Website: http://www.cnlu.ac.in
List of Enclosures with the Application form
- NRI/OCI Sponsorship Certificate (photocopy)
- Attested copy of the Stamped Passport of the Sponsorer.
- Attested copy of the VISA of the Sponsorer.
- Copy of CLAT Admit Card signed by the invigilator. (applicable only for NRI /OCI Sponsored candidates)
- Copy of latest Character certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of the Migration Certificate.
- Attested copy of the Statement of Marks of 10th Standard.
- Attested copy of the Statement of Marks at the qualifying examination (i.e. equivalent to Intermediate / PUC / HSC / etc.) and percentage / conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Medical Certificate with Blood Group Certificate.
- One photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative) if any.
- Demand Draft bearing no._____________________ dated___________________ for Rs 7,500/-(as per last year details)Drawn on _________________________ (Bank) in favour of ‘Registrar Chanakya National Law University’, Patna.
Official Website: www.cnlu.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.