|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Chanakya National Law University offers admission for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course for the Academic Year 2017-2018 under Foreign Nationals/NRIs/NRI Sponsored Category.
CNLU Admission 2017
Out of a maximum of 140 seats for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Courses 10 seats will be allotted to Foreign Nationals and 10 seats are allotted to NRIs/NRI sponsored candidates. The unfilled seats in Foreign Nationals Category are allotted to NRIs/NRI Sponsored Candidates.
Last Date Extend: – Extension of Last date upto 5th July 2017 for applying under Foreign Nationals/NRIs/NRI Sponsored Category: The last date of receiving application for admission for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course for the Academic Year 2017-2018 under Foreign Nationals/NRIs/NRI Sponsored Category is extended up to 5th July 2017. The candidates who are interested in applying under the above said categories are advised to send the duly filled in application form with the required documents well in advance to avoid last day rush.
The applications for direct admission to B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) Courses for the Academic Session 2017-18 under Foreign Nationals / NRIs / NRI Sponsored Categories be sent directly to the University along with the duly filled in application forms, other relevant documents and prescribed fees.
They shall send the filled in application forms along with the copy of the admit card of CLAT 2017, other relevant documents and prescribed fees. They shall be admitted as per their Merit Rank in CLAT 2017.
Candidates who wish to apply under Foreign Nationals Category/ NRIs/NRI sponsored category shall submit the duly filled in application forms which can be downloaded from our Website www.cnlu.ac.in with all supporting documents along with DD for Rs. 7,500/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, payable at Patna on or before last date. Selected candidates should complete the admission formalities by paying required fees on the scheduled dates to be announced in the University Website: www.cnlu.ac.in
List of Enclosures with Application form
- NRI/OCI Sponsorship Certificate (photocopy)
- Attested copy of the Stamped Passport of the Sponsorer.
- Attested copy of the VISA of the Sponsorer.
- Copy of CLAT Admit Card signed by the invigilator. (applicable only for NRI /OCI Sponsored candidates)
- Copy of latest Character certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Copy of the Migration Certificate.
- Attested copy of the Statement of Marks of 10th Standard.
- Attested copy of the Statement of Marks at the qualifying examination (i.e. equivalent to Intermediate / PUC / HSC / etc.) and percentage / conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Medical Certificate with Blood Group Certificate.
- One photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative) if any.
- Demand Draft bearing no._____________________ dated___________________ for Rs 7,500/-Drawn on _________________________ (Bank) in favour of ‘Registrar Chanakya National Law University’, Patna.
The candidates under Foreign Nationals / NRIs shall be admitted directly on the basis of their 10+2 / Intermediate marks. However, applications under NRI Sponsored Category shall be considered for direct admission of those candidates only who have appeared for CLAT 2017.
Candidates of the above-mentioned categories shall fulfil other requirements regarding age and qualifications as per CNLU eligibility rules i.e
- The candidate should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July 2017.
- minimum percentage of marks in 10+2/Intermediate marks for admission for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) courses will be 45%.
The merit list of Foreign Nationals / NRIs will be determined on the basis of their 10+2 marks. If the merit is still the same then the marks of 10th standard will be taken into consideration. If still there is no change in rank then the higher in age shall get preference.
B.A., LL.B. (HONS.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Courses as per CLAT 2017
The selection for 120 students shall strictly be on the basis of merit as determined by the Common Law Admission Test 2017 and candidates shall fulfil other requirements regarding age and qualifications as per CLAT-2017. This admission will be subject to the Reservations as per Bihar (In Admission in Educational Institutions) Reservation Act 2003 (Bihar Act 16 of 2003) besides other rules. They are as follows:
|SCs of Bihar||16%||19|
|STs of Bihar||01%||1|
|Extremely Backward Classes||18%||22|
|Women of backward Classes||03%||4|
Foreign Nationals/NRI/ NRI Sponsored Seats – 20 Total no of Seats- 140 (One Hundred Forty only) 3% Horizontal reservation shall be applicable for Specially Abled Persons (SAP).
For complete details of CNLU Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.