Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020 – Central University of South Bihar offers admission to integrated, master’s and research programmes on the basis of CUCET 2020. To appear for CUCET 2020, candidates have to go on the official website and fill out the application form. The last date to fill CUCET 2020 Application form has been extended till June 06, 2020. All the Students will be required to register themselves online on the University website, cusb.ac.in after the declaration of results of CUCET-2020 to appear for the Counselling. Scroll down to check more information about Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020 Through CUCET 2020 from this page.
Latest: CUCET 2020 Application Form submission last date has been extended till June 06, 2020. Scroll down to get the link.
Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020
Every year, Central Universities of Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, South Bihar, Tamil Nadu, and Bangalore School of Economics participates in CUCET 2020 exam. Candidates can check the Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020 exam schedule from the table given below:
|Online Application starts||16 Mar 2020|
|Closing of online application|
|Issue of Admit Cards|
(UI & PG Programes)
|Answer Key release date|
(UI & PG Programes)
08 Jun 2020
|Grievances, if any, upto|
(UI & PG)
09 – 011 Jun 2020
|Final Answer Key released|
(UI & PG)
15 Jun 2020
|Declaration of Result|
Update on CUCET Application Form
CUCET has announced the submission of application last date is extended upto June 06, 2020. The official website image is given below.
Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020 Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates must have to submit the CUCET 2020 application form to appear for the entrance test. Only those candidates are eligible for admission who have filled the CUCET 2020 application form. To complete the registration process, candidates have to pay the application fee via online mode. No mode of application is accepted other than online mode. Candidates can click on the below link to submit the CUCET 2020 Application Form:
Apply here: Click here to submit the CUCET 2020 Application Form.
|Category||UI & PG Programme||RP Programme|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|ST/SC candidates||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 450/-|
Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to check the eligibility criteria of Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020 before filling up the application forms. Candidates can check the seat and eligibility for each course, that this central university offers. As per the data available on the official website, a candidate needs to fulfill the following criteria. For more detailed course eligibility, check the link provided below.
- Integerated Course: Candidates should have passed in class 12th in the relevant stream with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
- Master’s Course: Candidates should have possessed a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
- Ph.D Course: Candidates should have possessed a master’s degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
Note: Candidates who have a valid score of National Eligibility Test (NET-JRF), NET-LS (without fellowship), Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE), State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) are not required to appear for CUCET 2020. They are eligible for direct admission.
Click here to check detailed CU South Bihar Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
Central University of South Bihar Admission 2020 Reservation Criteria
The University is co-educational and open to candidates from all over India. But, Central University of South Bihar Admission reserves some percent of its total seats for reserved category candidates.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 7.5%
- Non-creamy layer OBC candidates – 27%
- Differently Abled candidates, Kashmiri migrants, and wards of Defence Personnel – 5% (on horizontal reservation basis)
- Dependents/Wards of Defence Personnel /Kashmiri Migrants/ NCC Cadets: As per the GOI rules
CU South Bihar Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check the selection criteria for CU South Bihar Admission 2020 from below:
- Candidates who have filled the online application form for CUCET 2020 are required to appear for the entrance test.
- On the basis of CUCET 2020, a merit list is prepared for final admission.
- Candidates whose names are placed in the merit list will be eligible for admission.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to produce the required documents for verification.
CU South Bihar Admission 2020 Scholarship Scheme
Central University of South Bihar encourages its students by offering various scholarship schemes. These are the following scholarship schemes, that it offers.
- CUCET Merit Rank Holders/Semester Toppers – This performance based scholarship scheme offered for every course. Rs.1000 per month is awarded for a minimum of 75% class attendance in a sem.
- Merit cum Means Scholarship – Financial assistance is provided to deserving, economically meritorious students. The scholarship is awarded in the form of waiver of tuition fee up to 20% of students in each programme..
- Earn While You Learn Scheme (EWYL) – Candidates are provided with experience certificate of working as an assistant in labs, library, computer lab or any centre/department, office, placement section, and other specific requirements.
- Attendance Based Merit Scholarship – Candidates securing 100% attendance in a semester are provided with books, of their desired choice or reimbursed up to Rs.1000.
CU South Bihar Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The Central University of South Bihar has designed a different fee structure for different courses. The candidates who are going to take admission in this can check the complete fees structure of CUSB from here:
About CU South Bihar
The Central University of South Bihar (CUB) was started in the year 2009, under Central Universities Act. This University started with the first academic program, MA Programme in Development Studies. Currently, it offers 4 Integrated undergraduate (UG) programmes, 16 postgraduate (PG) programmes, and 11 Integrated MPhil – PhD Programmes. These courses are offered across 14 schools in Gaya and Patna branches.
- School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
- School of Physical and Chemical Sciences
- School of Earth, Biological and Environmental Sciences
- School of Technology
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Social Sciences and Policy
- School of Human Sciences
- School of Languages and Literature
- School of Media, Arts & Aesthetics
- School of Management
- School of Education
- School of Vocational Studies
- School of Law and Governance and
- School of Agriculture and Development
Official Website: cusb.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.