Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2020 – Aryabhatta Knowledge University offers admission to various UG and PG courses on the basis of entrance exam. Candidate shall be able to apply for the exam if he/she fulfill the eligiblity criteria and academic qualification exam. Candidates may require to apply separately for each course. Admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University is granted on the basis of entrance exam, which is conducted by the University itself. Read the article for detailed information on AKU Admission 2020 such as like Admission notification, Application schedule, Application fee and Admission process etc.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2020
Aryabhatta Knowledge University announces all the important notification, schedule, and oher information on the official website of the university. Candiates must check and follow the instructions to apply for the particular course. Applicants can check the expected schedule from the table below:
|Course||Last Date||Test Date|
|B.Ed||To be announced||To be announced|
|M.Ed||30 Mar 2020||12 Apr 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||4th week of June 2020||2nd week of July 2020|
|B.Sc Post Nursing||4th week of June 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
AKU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government having science subjects and English only are also eligible.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. However, Colour Blind candidates should be considered for admission to Nursing Courses subject to the condition that Colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2020
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- A candidate should have GNM Qualified.
- Candidate must complete 6 month of internship.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought ANAT -2020
- Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
For B.Ed Course
- Candidates having minimum qualifying marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum qualifying percentage or any other qualification/ examination recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge University equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in the following programmes:
- B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
- D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
- Candidates belong to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Application Form 2020
AKU releases separate application form for different courses on the official website, akuexam.net. Therefore, candidates will be required to fill seperate application form different course.The application process may also be not be same for all the entrance exam. The application form must be submitted with application fee.
How to Fill AKU Application Form 2020
Candidates can follow the instruction as per the course for filling the application form. Applicants should keep ready all the certificates and documents required for applying for that particular course. Check the application process below:
- Visit AKU website, akuexam.net
- check the link for application of particular course
- Fill the application form
- Take out the hard copy of the application form
- submit to the authorized body with the applicable application fee.
AKU 2020 Syllabus
Candidates can check the previous year syllabus for various courses for reference purpose only. The Syllabus is provided in the table below:
|Basic B.Sc Nursing||Click Here|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Click Here|
|M.Ed Entrance Exam||Click Here|
|B.Ed Entrance Exam||Click Here|
AKU Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Question Paper – English & Hindi both
- Marking Scheme – +1 for correct answer and 0 for inccorect answer
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
Sections in B.Sc Nursing Exam
|D||Aptitude, English, General|
Sections in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam
Subject Sections for B.Ed
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||25|
|C||Subject Knowledge up to class Xth||25|
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||25|
Subject Sections for M.Ed
|A||Education in Emerging|
|B||Development of Learners and Teaching|
|C||Development of Education System in|
About Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU)
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna established by the Government of Bihar.It’s name has been taken from the great Indian astronomer Aryabhatta.The main objective of the university is to promote professional education related to technical, management,medical and allied professional education. Bachelor of Education(B.Ed.) is a two-year course.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.