The University will start “Study of Bihar” program where students will be able to study about Bihar’s culture, art, literature, and religions. It is hoped that such courses will attract students from around the world, who will come to the University to study Humanities and Social Sciences. Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria before filling up the admission form. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, scheme of exam etc. given below on this page.
Patna University Admission 2018
Patna University has announced the notification of eligible candidates for admission to various UG, PG & Diploma courses like BA (Hons), B.Com (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), B.Ed, M.Ed, LLB, LLM, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc courses for the session 2018-20 through Online Mode officially on its official website.
Schedule for the Patna University Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date of admission of all courses||09 Jul 2018|
|Last date of receipt of applications for re-admission in the University office||09 Jul 2018|
|Last date for direct admission in B.A. (Hons). , B.Com. (Hons.). Courses & Diploma courses for Directorate of Distance Education||09 Jul 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application form under quota from the Colleges / Departments / Institutes in the University Office||16 Jul 2018|
|Induction Meet||10 Jul 2018 to 16 Jul 2018|
|Last date of admission under casual vaccancy||08 Aug 2018|
|Date of commencement of classes||17 Jul 2018|
Admit card for the Patna University examination has been declared on the official website. Applicants have to download the admit card before the examination and also have to carry the same to the examination centre. The applicant without admit card won’t be allowed to write the examination. Check the information given on the admit card while downloading. Take 2 copies of Admit card and 2 photos to your examination center. One copy of Admit card is to be submitted to the exam center.
- Click Here to download the admit card for Regular Courses BA, Bachelor in Library & Information Science & BFA.
- Click Here to download the admit card for BBA, B.A in Computer Application & B.Sc in Computer Application.
Application Form for Patna University Admission 2018 is available on the official website i.e. www.patnauniversity.ac.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the official website. Applicants are requested to apply before the end of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria & Seat Matrix
The applicant can check the Patna University admission eligibility criteria before applying for the admission from here.
Scheme of Examination
For B.A (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 40 marks (b) Questions related with all major subjects of Humanities & Social Sciences – 60 marks.
For B.Com (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 40 marks, (b) Questions related with the subjects – 60 marks.
For B.Sc (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 10 marks (b) Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics – 30 marks each.
Objective Type Questions with Multiple Choices, comprising of 100 questions, of which 50 questions shall be drawn from General Knowledge and 25 each from Current Affairs and Legal Aptitude.
Important Instruction for Entrance Test
- Read the following instructions carefully before you begin to answer the questions. Use only Blue or Black ball point pen to fill up the particulars on the Question Booklet and Answer sheet and also for marking the Responses on the Answer Sheet. Use of Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Write the Question Booklet Number and Series as mentioned in the Question booklet on the Answer Sheet. Attendance Sheet etc.
- Open the seal of the Question Booklet after getting necessary instructions from the invigilator.
- Fill the particulars asked on the Answer Sheet very carefully.
- Four choices are given for a question, out of which one option is correct. Mark the correct answer in the relevant box. You are to mark X with Blue/Black ball point pen only in one box of your choice for each question. example, if the answer to the question number 5 is B, mark the answer.
- Don’t do any rough work on writing work or Answer Sheet. All calculations/writing works are to be done in the space provided for the purpose in the Question Booklet itself or space provided for ‘Rough Work’
- On-demand, show the Admit Card to the invigilator.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of paper, pager, mobile phone, electronic device, electronic/manual calculator, drawing instruments (such as scale, compass etc.) or any other material except the Admit Card and Ball Point Pens inside the Examination Hall/Room.
- No part of the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet Shall be detached/defaced under any circumstances
- Before handing over the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet to the Invigilator, confirm your Answer Sheet and Question Booklet have been signed by the invigilator.
- In no circumstances, you will be allowed to leave the Examination hall/room without handling over the Question booklet & Answer Sheet to the Invigilator
The result of Patna University Admission 2018 will be announced on the official website. The applicant will be able to check their result on the official website or the direct link to check it will also be provided on this page when officially released.
Offical Website: www.patnauniversity.ac.in