Patna University Admission
The University will start “Study of Bihar” program where students will be able to study about Bihar’s culture, art, literature and religions. It is hoped that such courses will attract students from around the world, who will come to our University to study Humanities and Social Sciences.
The University will provide additional care to the differently abled and women. Measures to curb sexual harassment will be undertaken. The University will attempt to empower these vulnerable sections of the University community. The University will have its own FM radio to serve the University campus community.
Patna University Admission 2017
Patna University has released notification from eligible candidates for admission to various UG, PG & Diploma courses like BA (Hons), B.Com (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), B.Ed, M.Ed, LLB, LLM, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc courses for the session 2017-19 through Online Mode.
Schedule for the Patna University Admission 2017 is given below.
|Event||Last date of application including quota form wherever applicable|
|B.A.(Hons.) , B.Sc.(Hons.). and B.Com.(Hons.)|
|M.A, M.Sc. / M.Com, / P. G. Dip. in Public Adm. ,B.F.A./ B.Ed. / M.Ed. / LL.M., Under Graduate Self Financing Course, P.G. Self Financing Courses and all other courses||15 Jun 2017|
|Last date of admission of all courses||12 Jul 2017|
|Last date of receipt of application form under quota from the Colleges / Departments / Institutes in the University Office||08 Jul 2017|
|Last date of receipt of applications for re-admission in the University office||08 Jul 2017|
|Last date of admission under quota||12 Jul 2017|
|Last date of re-admission||12 Jul 2017|
|Last date of admission under casual vacancy||11 Aug 2017|
|Induction meet||13 Jul to 15 Jul 2017|
|Date of commencement of classes||17 Jul 2017|
|Last date for direct admission in B.A. (Hons). , B.Com. (Hons.). Courses & Diploma courses for Directorate of Distance Education||15 Sep 2017|
Admit Card of Patna University Admission 2017
Take 2 copies of Admit card and 2 photos to your examination center. One copy of Admit card is to be submitted at the exam center.
Download here – Click here to download Admit Card of Patna University Admission 2017.
Entrance Test Schedule
P.G. Diplomas (Self Financing)
Post Graduate Course (Self Financing Course)
Under Graduate Course (Self Financing Course)
Scheme of Examination
For B.A (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 40 (b) Questions related with all major subjects of Humanities & Social Sciences -60 marks.
For B.Com (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 40 marks, (b) Questions related with the subjects – 60 marks.
For B.Sc (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 10 marks (b) Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics – 30 marks each.
Objective Type questions with Multiple Choices, comprising of 100 questions, of which 50 questions shall be drawn from General Knowledge and 25 each from Current Affairs and Legal Aptitude.
Important Instruction for Entrance Test
- Read the following instructions carefully before you begin to answer the questions. Use only Blue or Black ball point pen to fill up the particulars on the Question Booklet and Answersheet and also for marking the Responses on the Answer Sheet. Use of Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Write the Question Booklet Number and Series as mentioned in the Question booklet on the Answer Sheet. Attendance Sheet etc.
- Open the seal of the Question Booklet after getting necessary instructions from the invigilator.
- Fill the particulars asked on the Answer Sheet very carefully.
- Four choices are given for a question, out of which one option is correct. Mark the correct answer in the relevant box. You are to mark X with Blue/Black ball point pen only in one box of your choice for each question. example, if answer to the question number 5 is B, mark the answer.
- Don’t do any rough work on writing work or Answer Sheet. All calculations/writing works are to be done in the space provided for the purpose in the Question Booklet inself or space provided for ‘Rough Work’
- Oh demand, show the Admit Card to the invigilator.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any testual material, printed or written, bits of paper, pager, mobile phone, electronic device, electronic/manual calculator, drawing instruments (such as scale, compass etc.) or any other material except the Admit Card and Ball Point Pens inside the Examination Hall/Room.
- No part of the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet Shall be detached/defaced under any circumstances
- Befor handing over the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet to the Invigilator, confirm your Answer Sheet and Question Booklet have been signed by the invigilator.
- In no circumstances, you will be allowed to leave the the Examination hall/room without handling over the Question booklet & Answer Sheet to the Invigilator
Click Here for Official Notification.