The University will start “Study of Bihar” program where students will be able to study about Bihar’s culture, art, literature and religions. It is hoped that such courses will attract students from around the world, who will come to the University to study Humanities and Social Sciences. Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria before filling up the admission form. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, scheme of exam etc. given below on this page. Scroll down to check the same.
Patna University Admission 2018
The University will provide additional care to the differently abled and women. Measures to curb sexual harassment will be undertaken. The University will attempt to empower these vulnerable sections of the University community. The University will have its own FM radio to serve the University campus community.
Patna University has announced the notification of eligible candidates for admission to various UG, PG & Diploma courses like BA (Hons), B.Com (Hons), B.Sc (Hons), B.Ed, M.Ed, LLB, LLM, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc courses for the session 2018-20 through Online Mode officially on its offical website.
Schedule for the Patna University Admission 2018 is given below.
|Event||Last date of application|
|Last date of admission of all courses||09 Jul 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application form under quota from the Colleges / Departments / Institutes in the University Office||14 May 2018|
|Last date of receipt of applications for re-admission in the University office||09 Jul 2018|
|Last date for direct admission in B.A. (Hons). , B.Com. (Hons.). Courses & Diploma courses for Directorate of Distance Education||09 Jul 2018|
Admit Card of Patna University Admission 2018
Take 2 copies of Admit card and 2 photos to your examination center. One copy of Admit card is to be submitted at the exam center.
Admit card – Applicant can download the admit card from Patna University website patnauniversity.ac.in.
Eligibility Criteria & Seat Matrix
Apllicant can check the Patna University admission eligibility criteria before applying for the admission from here.
Admission details for Patna University admission 2018 has been scheduled, interested candidates can apply for the admission through the offical website. Applicaation form will be available by July 09, 2018. Applicant are request to apply before the end of application form.
Admit card for the Patna University examination will be declared on the offical website. Applicant have to download the admit card before the examination and also have to carry the same to the examination centre. Applicant without admit card wont be allowed to write the examination. Check the information give in the admit card while downloading.
Scheme of Examination
For B.A (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 40 (b) Questions related with all major subjects of Humanities & Social Sciences -60 marks.
For B.Com (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 40 marks, (b) Questions related with the subjects – 60 marks.
For B.Sc (Hons)
Full Marks 100, Hours 2, Objective questions carrying one mark each question from (a) General Knowledge & Aptitude test – 10 marks (b) Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Mathematics – 30 marks each.
Objective Type questions with Multiple Choices, comprising of 100 questions, of which 50 questions shall be drawn from General Knowledge and 25 each from Current Affairs and Legal Aptitude.
Important Instruction for Entrance Test
- Read the following instructions carefully before you begin to answer the questions. Use only Blue or Black ball point pen to fill up the particulars on the Question Booklet and Answersheet and also for marking the Responses on the Answer Sheet. Use of Pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Write the Question Booklet Number and Series as mentioned in the Question booklet on the Answer Sheet. Attendance Sheet etc.
- Open the seal of the Question Booklet after getting necessary instructions from the invigilator.
- Fill the particulars asked on the Answer Sheet very carefully.
- Four choices are given for a question, out of which one option is correct. Mark the correct answer in the relevant box. You are to mark X with Blue/Black ball point pen only in one box of your choice for each question. example, if answer to the question number 5 is B, mark the answer.
- Don’t do any rough work on writing work or Answer Sheet. All calculations/writing works are to be done in the space provided for the purpose in the Question Booklet inself or space provided for ‘Rough Work’
- On demand, show the Admit Card to the invigilator.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any testual material, printed or written, bits of paper, pager, mobile phone, electronic device, electronic/manual calculator, drawing instruments (such as scale, compass etc.) or any other material except the Admit Card and Ball Point Pens inside the Examination Hall/Room.
- No part of the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet Shall be detached/defaced under any circumstances
- Befor handing over the Question Booklet and Answer Sheet to the Invigilator, confirm your Answer Sheet and Question Booklet have been signed by the invigilator.
- In no circumstances, you will be allowed to leave the the Examination hall/room without handling over the Question booklet & Answer Sheet to the Invigilator
Result of Patna University Admission 2018 will be announced on the official website. Applicant can check their result on the offical website or can check it from the result page link provided above.
Offical Website: www.patnauniversity.ac.in
Insofar, Only the schedule of Patna University Admission Process 2018 has been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Patna University releases Patna University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.