CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card – Chhattisgarh Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card has been released by the CG Vyapam at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. It is conducted for admission to B.A B.Ed/B.Sc. B.Ed. courses. Candidates can download the hall tickets from the official website. For downloading the admit card examinees are required registration numbers and date of birth. Candidate appearing for the exam must carry the CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card with them along with the one ID proof for the verification purpose. Get here the complete details of CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card from this page.
Latest – CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card is out. Check from the link below.
CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card
Candidates need to download their admit card. It is not sent through post/courier. Candidate needs to fill exact information or else their application form is canceled through the university. Only the candidates who qualify the procedure will be able to avail the admit card. Candidates can get other details regarding Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed in this page.
|Issues date of admit card||01 Oct 2021|
|Exam date||10 Oct 2021|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card.
Official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed Admission 2021 Exam Date Notice
CG Vyapam has released the notice for the exam date for the Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed Admission 2021. The exam will be held on October 10, 2021. Candidates can check the more details below the image.
- Click here to download the above notice.
How to download CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card?
To download the admit card applicants need to follow few steps:
- Step 1: In order to download the admit card, the candidates need to visit the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in or click the direct link given below.
- Step 2: Then, candidates need to fill their application number and date of birth to log in their id.
- Step 3: Now, the admit card will appear on your screen.
- Step 4: Click on the link and download it. Take a print out of it.
The candidates need to carry their admit card/ hall ticket with themselves. It is suggested to handle the same with care till the end of the exam procedure. All the aspirants must carry the admit card to the exam venue on the exam day.
Details Mentioned on CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Admit Card
The admit card contains the following information:-
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Exam Center
- Date and time of the exam
- Venue of the exam center
- Time and duration of the question paper.
- Photograph of the candidate.
Also, on the other side, there will be some important instruction for the candidate which they need to follow strictly.
CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Exam Centres
The test center with their respective codes for the Entrance Test is given below:
Things to Carry at the CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 Exam Centre
Candidates need the carry the things given below at the exam centre:
- Printed copy of admit card
- 2 passport size photographs (If not visible)
- Black/ blue dot pen
- Identity proof
Exam Pattern for CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed 2021
Check the exam pattern for CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed. 2021 as given below:
- Duration of Exam – 02:15 hours
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of Questions – 100
- Marking Scheme – (+1) for every correct answer and 0 for incorrect answer
- Sections – General Knowledge, General Mental Ability, General Hindi, Teaching Ability and General English
The distribution of question in each of these subjects is as follows:-
|General Mental Ability||30|
CG Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B.Ed 2021 Result
The Result of BBED entrance exam for Pre B.A B.Ed / Pre B.Sc. B. Ed declares after the successful commencement of the examination at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The result will be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination and a separate merit list will be declared. The allocation of seats to the institute will be decided on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. The merit list will be released and on the basis of it the candidate will be allotted admission in different institutes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.