CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 – C.V Raman Global University (CVRG), Odisha has extended the last date to apply for CGET 2020. The online admission form is available at cgu-odisha.ac.in. CGET 2020 is conducted in computer-based mode and the number of questions in the exam is 60. The CGET 2020 is a national level examination. The rank list of the same is prepared on the percentile scored in the CGET exam. Scroll below to check out the eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, exam pattern and other important details.
Latest: CV Raman Global University has been released final date for B.Tech on August 24, 2020. Scroll down to check.
CV Raman Global University CGET 2020
Candidates are provided admissions into the Ph.D., B.tech (4 yrs and lateral entry), M.tech, MBA and Msc, BBA and PG diploma programs on the basis of CGET 2020. They should however note that they can appear for CV RAM Global University CGET 2020 only once. Shown below are the important dates.
|Name of Event||Date|
|Application form available||18 Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill application form|
13 Aug 2020 – For B.Tech Course
25 Aug 2020 – Other Courses
|Admit Card Download|
24 Aug 2020 – For B.Tech
|CGET 2020 result|
|Start of the Online Application Process|
|Last date for Filling-up of Online Application form|
|Tentative Date of Examination|
|Probable Date of Declaration of Results|
CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 Application Deadline Extended
C.V. Raman Global has extended the application deadline for CGET-2020. Candidates can check the revised dates from below image.
Earlier Revised Schedule Notice:
CGET 2020 Application Form
The competent authority has released the CGET 2020 Application Form on the official website. Candidates should fill their form online before the last date ( as mentioned above). They should note that they can apply for only one programme. They are required to keep their application number / registration number safe until the end of the admission session. Shown below are the steps to apply.
Apply Here: Click here to apply for CGET 2020.
- STEP 1: First of all the visit the CGET 2020 official website or the link mentioned above in the page.
- STEP 2: Now, locate the registration form link on the homepage.
- STEP 3: Fill in all the relevant details in the registration form and submit.
- STEP 4: Now, the registration ID and password is sent to the email id and mobile number of the candidate.
- STEP 5: Thereafter, the candidates need to login on course wise links with their credentials.
- STEP 6: Now, complete application form, upload documents and submit the same.
Application Fee : There is no application fee for CGET 2020 examination.
Important Documents Required for CGET 2020 examination
Candidates need to upload the scanned documents of the following documents for CGET 2020 examination.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate
List of Programmes for which candidate can apply
The candidates can apply from any of the AP1 to AP7 options.
|AP Number||Name of Programme|
|AP1||B.Tech (4 years course)|
|AP2||Lateral Entry to B. Tech (3 Year Programme)|
|AP3||MBA (2 Year Programme)|
|AP4||M Tech Regular (2 Years Programme) M. Sc (2 Years programme|
(Regular and part time) in Engineering,
Science and Management (minimum 3 years
|AP6||BBA (3 Years Programme)|
|AP7||PG Diploma (1 Year Programme)|
CGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read the CGET eligibility criteria before applying to the CGET 2020 course. Following are the conditions.
Note: Candidates who have completed both Class 10 and Class 12 from NIOS Board are not eligible to apply for CGET 2020.
- The candidate must be an Indian National / Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO Holder.
- They should have attained 16 yrs before July 31, 2020. The maximum age to apply for CGET 2020 is 21 years.
- These are the following qualifications required for each course at CV Raman Global University.
For B.Tech ( 4yrs)
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 with atleast 60% marks with Physics and Maths.
- The age of candidate should not be more than 22 yrs before July 31, 2020.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 with atleast 60% marks and 50% in English.
For L.E B.Tech
- The candidate should have passed their Diploma examination with at least 45% marks. ST / SC candidates should have secured 40%.
- They should have passed B.SC degree with at least 45% marks. ST / SC candidates should have secured 40%.
- They should have passed Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- The candidate should have passed their bachelor degree with at least 60% marks. Reserved category should have secured 45% marks in the same.
- The candidate should have passed their bachelor degree with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE 2020, need not appear for entrance exam.
- The candidate should have passed their bachelor degree with at least 60% marks.
For Research Programme Ph.D
- The candidate should have passed M.Tech/ME/MCA/MBA or equivalent with at least 60% marks.
CGET 2020 Reservation Criteria
The competent authority has reserved a few seats for the betterment of socially and economically weakened sections as well. The candidates can choose their category, provide they have the evidence / proof for the same.
|Reservation Category||Percentage of Seats|
CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who is appearing for CGET 2020 must know about the exam pattern. Check the CGET 2020 exam pattern as given below:
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 60 questions per each hour
- Marks/ question: +4 marks
- Negative marking: -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for the CGET 2020 will be released on the official website. Admit cards are issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Candidates will need their application number and password to download the admit card. Details like admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test centre, test date and time etc are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates will have to carry the printed copy of admit card to the exam centre.
CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 Exam Centre
Check the exam centres for CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 from below:
|Code||Exam Centre||Code||Exam Centre|
CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 Result
Result for the CGET 2020 will be released by CV Raman Global University. It will be released on the official website in pdf form. A rank list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. Candidates will receive a message regarding the release of the rank list. Admission of the candidates will be done only on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, candidates will be called for counselling rounds. Candidates will be invited for counselling based on their ranks. They have to produce the original as well as 2 self-attested copies of the required documents. Final selected candidates will have to submit the submit the course fee. Check the documents given below which have to be produced at the time of counselling:
- CGET-2020 e-Admit Card
- CGET-2020 Result copy
- Class X Board Certificate
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Community Certificate (for SC / ST only)
About CV Raman Global Unievrsity
CV Raman Global University was established in 1997 and it is situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The chairman of the university of Er. Sanjib Ku. Rout and the principal of the university is Prof. (Dr.) Bhabes Bhattacharya. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D programmes. C. V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneshwar was ranked 89 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
Official Website: cgu-odisha.ac.in
For more information about CV Raman Global University CGET 2020 – Download Revised Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.