AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions: There are many candidates in the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana who prepare for AP EAMCHET every year. With the help of AP EAMCET, Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions candidates will find it easy to prepare or the exam that is scheduled from April 20 to 24 2019 for all the courses. AP EAMCET is a state level Entrance Examination which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University. Get AP EAMCET, Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions from the links n the article below.
AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
The candidates willing to apply for AP EAMCHET will be able to apply from February 26, 2019, for the test from the official website. The application form process will be available until March 27, 2019, for candidates without any late fee. After which late fee will be charged till April 19, 2019. candidates preparing for AP EAMCET must go through the solved paper from the links that are given below.
Importance of Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
With the help of the question paper, candidates can clearly understand the type of questions that are asked in the examination. Question paper helps candidates practice in a better way. If you know the type of questions asked you will not have to waste time-solving every question much time. All you can do is solve the question from those topics that are recurrent. Also, these question papers let you understand the difficulty level of the examination and brings you to ease.
AP EAMCET Solved Question Paper
- EAMCET 2019 Questions Paper with Solutions
- EAMCET 2018 Questions Paper with Solutions
- EAMCET 2017 Question Papers with Solutions
- EAMCET 2016 Question Papers with Solutions
- EAMCET 2015 Question Papers with Solutions
- EAMCET 2014 Question Papers with Solutions
- EAMCET 2013 Question Papers with Solutions
- EAMCET 2012 Question Papers with Solutions
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
The pattern of examination helps a candidate prepare in a better way. Therefore we have provided below every detail regarding the AP EAMCET pattern.
- Duration of the Exam– 03 hours
- Number of Questions– 160pat
- Type of questions- Objective Type MCQ
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for each correct question, There shall be no negative marking
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total|
|Agriculture and Medical Stream||Physics||40||160|
How to Use Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
- Open one set at a time and start solving questions from one subject.
- The next you can start is, solving the same subject from next year’s question paper.
- Or, Solve that year’s question paper completely first.
- Do match your answer with the solution provided.
- Try to analyze the type of questions.
- Note down the topics form which the maximum number of questions are asked.
- Keep practicing!
AP EAMCET Answer Key
Also, the conducting body of the examination will release the official answer key after the commencement of the examination. This answer key will consist of answers to all the questions asked. With the help of this answer key candidates will be able to estimate their score in the examination. Candidates can also raise objections (if any) in the Preliminary Answer Key within the given schedule and as per the format only.