The online registration for ITSAT 2018 has begun from October 20, 2018, the last date to submit the application is April 09, 2018. The candidates will then be issued ITSAT 2018 Admit Card to appear for the entrance examination. The admit card will be available for download at icfaiuniversity.in. The full form of ITSAT is ICFAI Tech School Admission Test. It is an All India Admission Test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad to grant admission to students into the B.Tech. Program. The admission is granted in various campuses of ICFAI such as IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University, Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Jharkhand, ICFAI University, Raipur. The candidates can check eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application process and more details on this page.
The candidates are not only offered admission on the basis of the entrance test but also grants admission on the basis of JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018) scores. However, to increase your chances for admission, it is advisable to appear for ITSAT 2018. Check the complete schedule for ITSAT 2018 in the table below.
|The online application form released on||20 Oct 2017|
|Application form can be submitted until||09 Apr 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 (Online) will be held on||23 to 30 Apr 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 (Offline) is due to be conducted on||28 Apr 2018|
|Result will be declared on||07 May 2018|
|Interview will be held on||01 to 04 Jun 2017|
|Submission of Documents for Provisional Admission||17 Sep 2018|
|Classes will begin from||16 Jul 2018|
The Online examination will be held in 2-3 per day at test centers all over India. Whereas, the offline examination will be held in selected cities only.
B.Tech Courses offered in ICFAI
The following branches of engineering are offered in ICFAI:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for ITSAT 2018
The candidates who wish to apply for ITSAT 2018 must firstly ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. The eligibility conditions to appear for ITSAT 2018 is as follows:
- For admission at IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with 50% or above aggregate marks. The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- For admission at ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh: The applicant should have passed class 12th or its equivalent with minimum 55%.or above aggregate marks. The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in Class 12th. Also, the student must have qualified JEE Main 2018.
- The candidate who will be appearing for their Final exam for Class 12th is also eligible to apply for ITSAT 2018.
ITSAT 2018 Application Form
There are two modes by which the candidates can apply for ITSAT 2018, i.e., either by online mode or by offline mode. In the application form, the candidate need to provide their Personal Details. Academic Qualification Details, Contact and necessary details. In case the candidates opt for online application, they have to upload a scanned image of their photograph. Finally, pay the requisite amount for the application fee and submit the application form.
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500 for the application fee. The application fee is same for both Online and Offline Application, however, the mode of paying the fee may differ.
Mode of Payment
The candidates can pay the application fee by either of the following modes:
- For Online Applications: By Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- For Offline Applications: By Demand Draft
Test Centers For ITSAT 2018
The entrance test for ITSAT 2018 is going to held at the following test centres:
ITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for ITSAT 2018 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is held in both Computer-Based and Pen-paper based
- Duration of the Exam: 02 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 120
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Syllabus for ITSAT 2018
The students appearing for ITSAT 2018 should study as per Class 11th and 12th standard. The candidate can prepare from NCERT also, which is good to have to concepts clear. The syllabus for each subject is listed below.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and its Application
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equation
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-conductors Devices
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Chemistry of Heavier Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals including Lanthanides
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen/ Oxygen / Halogens
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
- English: Reading Comprehension, Diction, Formation of Effective Sentences, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Common Errors.
- Click Here to check the complete syllabus for ITSAT 2018.
IFCAI 2018 Slot Booking
After the candidates have successfully registered for the exam, the candidates then have to book the slot for the exam. For ITSAT Slot Booking, the candidate should log in using the Application Number as Login ID and Date of Birth as Password. At the time of slot booking for ITSAT 2018, an applicant need to select the time, date and test center as per their preference. Only after the slot booking is done, the candidate can download the ITSAT 2018 Admit Card. The slot once chosen and submitted by the candidate will be final and cannot be changed.
ITSAT 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
After the candidates have booked their slot, they admit card for ITSAT 2018 will be generated online. The ITSAT Admit Card is available for download by online mode only. No candidate will receive their admit card by post. The ITSAT 2018 Admit Card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and venue as well as personal details of the applicants. You should download and take a print out of the admit card, to bring it on the day of the examination. Also, along with the ITSAT Admit Card, carry a valid photo id proof to the exam center.
ITSAT 2018 Result
The result for ITSAT 2018 will be declared online at ifheindia.org. The candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check their result by entering details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The candidates who qualify the test will be intimated individually through E-mail/post. The qualifiers of the written exam will then have to appear for Interview, The admission of the candidate will be on the basis of marks obtained in ITSAT 2018 and Interview.
ICFAI B.Tech Admission 2018 through JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Exams
- The admission is also granted on the basis of JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations.
- The candidates can apply for admission through ITSAT, as well as other exams.
- The candidates seeking admission through other examinations are required to send the Application Number and the attested copy of the scorecard before May 01, 2017
ITSAT 2018 Participating Institutes and Seat Matrix
The following seats will be offered by the following institute to the qualified candidates.
|Name of the ICFAI University||Civil||Computer Science||Electronics & Communication||Mechanical||Electrical & Electronics||Mechatronics||Mining|
|IU HP (Baddi)||51||52||53||54|
ITSAT 2018 Fee Structure and Scholarship
The Fee Structure for B.Tech. Program for the academic session 2018-22 is as follows:
|Total Program Fee (in Rs.)||Caution Deposit|
Merit Scholarships – IFHE offers two types of merit scholarships to the students pursuing the B.Tech. Program. First is on the basis of past academic record and secondly is on the basis of Semester-wise Performance. The commplete details for merit scholarship mis given below:
- Based on past academic record: Merit Scholarship based on past academic record is provided to students on the basis of percentage achieved in the qualifying examination. The scholarship will continue semester after semester only if the candidate maintains a minimum GPA of 6.0. The details of scholarships are as follows:
|University||Details||% Achieved in Class XII|
|≥ 90%||≥ 80% – < 90%||≥ 70% – < 80%||≥ 60% – < 70%||≥ 55% – < 60%|
|IFHE, Hyderabad||Percentage of Total Program Fee offered as merit scholarship||15%||10%||6%||–||–|
|IU Jaipur & IU Raipur||30%||25%||20%||15%||–|
|IU Jharkhand||Percentage of Sem I Fee only (Given at the time of admission)||50%||40%||30%||20%||–|
- Based on Semester-wise Performance: Up to 10% of the students of the batch will be awarded merit scholarships in addition to the scholarship based on the past academic record. Details are given below:
University Details Academic Performance (CGPA) Category I ≥ 9.00 Category II ≥ 8.50 – < 9.00 Category III ≥ 8.00 – < 8.50 IFHE, Hyderabad, IU Dehradun,
IU Jaipur, IU Raipur, IU HP, Baddi
Percentage of semester fee offered as merit scholarship 30% 22% 15% IU Jharkhand Top 5% of students in the class will be awarded 50% of domicile semester fee ie., Rs. 20,000 subject to maintaining 6.0 CGPA. Next 5% of students in the class will be awarded 30% of domicile semester fee ie., Rs. 12,000 subject to class strength more than 20 and maintaining 6.0 CGPA