ITSAT, now known as ATIT, is conducted by ICFAI. ATIT is an entrance examination which admits students in B.Tech Programs and 3-year Integrated B.Sc Programs. ICFAI invites applicants to take this exam in two phases. It is conducted in both offline and online mode. The result of ATIT has announced for the previous session and application form for the 2nd phase is available. The applicants are required to book a slot to appear for the exam. After this, the admit card will be generated by ICFAI. Check complete details about ITSAT which is now known as ATIT, from this page.
ATIT is conducted twice a year in offline and online mode. Admission is granted in various campuses of ICFAI across India. Interested candidates must go through all the information given on this page to know about ICFAI.
Check the schedule for ITSAT/ATIT in the table given below.
|Last date to submit Application Form||08 May 2019|
|Slot Booking for ITSAT (Now ATIT) starts||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Slot Booking for ITSAT (Now ATIT) ends||1st week of May 2019|
|ITSAT (Now ATIT) Exam Date||11 & 12 May 2019 (Online)|
|ITSAT (Now ATIT) Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2019|
B.Tech Courses offered in ICFAI
The following branches of engineering are offered in ICFAI:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
ITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for ITSAT as prescribed by ICFAI.
- Pass with 60% or above aggregate in class 12th or its equivalent with Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English as subjects.
- Class 12th students awaiting final exam result can also apply.
- Applicant must have completed 12 years of formal schooling to apply.
- Must fulfill the minimum age requirement as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying exam.
ITSAT Application Form
ITSAT/ATIT Application Form invites candidates twice a year. It can be filled and submitted offline and online. Candidates can apply online on ICFAI’s official website or submit the form on any of ICFAI’s campuses in the country. The application fee is Rs. 500. It is required to upload a coloured passport size photograph in the application form. The file size of the photograph is not supposed to be more than 30KB and it should be in JPG/GIF format.
ITSAT Slot Booking
Candidates are required to book slots to appear for the exam. The admit card will only be generated after this process is completed. ICFAI will open the portal for Slot Booking in April till the end date of application form. It is an extremely important step in the process. Candidates reserve a seat for themselves in the test center by booking a slot. They are required to login with their application number and date of birth to enter the portal and book a slot.
ITSAT Admit Card
ITSAT Admit Card will release for candidates who have successfully applied for the exam. After this, candidates will have to book their exam slots. ICFAI will generate ITSAT/ATIT Admit Card after that. It can be downloaded online from the official website. It will have the complete details about candidate’s allotted test center, roll number, test date and timings etc. Candidates have to carry a valid ID proof along on the exam day.
ICFAI will declare ITSAT/ATIT Result in the second week of May. Candidates can check it online on the official website of ICFAI. They will have to enter their application number and date of birth as the password to check the result. The result does not ensure admission unless and until the eligibility criteria is met.
ITSAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for ITSAT is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is held in both Computer-Based and Pen-paper based
- Duration of the Exam: 03 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 180
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Note the syllabus for ITSAT/ATIT
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Inductions and its applications
- Binomial Theorems and its applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in One Dimension
- Motion in two or three dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of inertia
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical effects of current
- Magnetic effects of current
- Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi Conductors Devices
- Basic Concepts
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Energetic and thermodynamics
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Chemical equilibrium
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemistry of non-metals
- Chemistry of lighter metals
- Heavy metals
- Chemistry of representative elements
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Transition metals including lathanides
- Inner transition elements
- Organic Compounds containing oxygen
- Coordination chemistry and organo metallics
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Nuclear chemistry
- Synthetic and natural polymers
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry in action
- Environmental chemistry
- Reading comprehension
- Formation of Effective Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Common errors
ICFAI B.Tech Admission through JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Exams
The admission is also granted on the basis of JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations. Candidates will have to mention the same while applying.