ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT 2018) is an All India Admission Test conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. The entrance test is held to grant admission to students in into the B.Tech. Program of IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University, Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Jharkhand, ICFAI University, Raipur. ITSAT 2018 is an aptitude test which will be held on April 23 to 30, 2018 onwards for online mode and April 28, 2018, for offline mode. ICFAI will conduct ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) 2018 in online and offline mode. However, the candidates who wish to apply for only ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh need not appear in ITSAT 2018. Interested aspirants can either apply online or download and submit the application form by post. The last date to submit the application form is April 09, 2017. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, application process and more details on this page.
The IFHE also grants admission to students on the basis of JEE (Main) 2018 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018) scores. However, to increase their chances they may appear for ITSAT 2018 also. Check the complete schedule for ITSAT 2018 in the table below.
|The online application form released on||20 Oct 2017|
|Application form can be submitted until||09 Apr 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 (Online) will be held on||23 to 30 Apr 2018|
|ITSAT 2018 (Offline) is due to be conducted on||28 Apr 2018|
|Result will be declared on||07 May 2018|
|Interview will be held on||01 to 04 Jun 2017|
|Submission of Documents for Provisional Admission||17 Sep 2018|
|Classes will begin from||16 Jul 2018|
The Online examination will be held in 2-3 per day at test centers all over India. Whereas, the offline examination will be held in selected cities only.
B.Tech Courses offered in ICFAI
The following branches of engineering are offered in ICFAI:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
ITSAT 2018 Application Form
The candidates can apply for ITSAT 2018 either through online mode or offline mode. In the application form, the candidate need to provide their Personal Details. Academic Qualification Details, Contact and necessary details.
If the candidate chooses Online Application Form for ITSAT 2018
- The online application form is available at the official website of ICFAI University, which is, ifheindia.org/its.
- In the online application provide the necessary details, upload their latest photograph as per the specifications.
- On completing the above-given steps, proceed to make payment for the application fee of Rs. 500. The application fee is to be paid by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The final step is to submit the duly completed application form through online mode before the last date of submission.
If the candidate chooses Offline Application Form for ITSAT 2018
- The applicants can also apply for ITSAT 2018 through offline mode by downloading the ITSAT Application Form.
- The aspirants can download the application form at the website, ifheindia.org/its.
- Applicants need to provide the mandatory details and send it through speed post or courier to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700 towards the cost of the application and prospectus. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2018” payable at Hyderabad. The completed application form should be send to the following address:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
ITSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based and Pen-paper based
- Duration of the Exam: 02 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Number of Questions: 120
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Syllabus for ITSAT 2018
The students appearing for ITSAT 2018 should study as per Class 11th and 12th standard. The candidate can prepare from NCERT also, which is good to have to concepts clear. The syllabus for each subject is listed below.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and its Application
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equation
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-conductors Devices
- Some Basic Concepts
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Chemistry of Heavier Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals including Lanthanides
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen/ Oxygen / Halogens
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
- English: Reading Comprehension, Diction, Formation of Effective Sentences, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Common Errors.
- Click Here to check the complete syllabus for ITSAT 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for ITSAT 2018
It is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria of the exam. The ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. The candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria for ITSAT 2018 below:
- For admission at IFHE Hyderabad, ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with 50% or above aggregate marks. The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- For admission at ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh: The applicant should have passed class 12th or its equivalent with minimum 55%.or above aggregate marks. The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in Class 12th. Also, the student must have qualified JEE Main 2018.
- The candidate who will be appearing for their Final exam for Class 12th is also eligible to apply for ITSAT 2018.
IFCAI Slot Booking 2018
After the candidates have successfully registered for the exam, the candidates then have to book the slot for the exam. For ITSAT 2018 Slot Booking, the candidate should log in using the Application Number as Login ID and Date of Birth as Password. At the time of slot booking for ITSAT 2018, an applicant need to select the time, date and test center as per their preference. Only after the slot booking is done, the candidate will be able to download the admit card. The slot booking should be done as per the schedule.
ITSAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018
After the candidate has successfully booked his/her slot, they may proceed to download the admit card for ITSAT 2018. The Admit card will be issued through online mode only. No candidate will receive the ITSAT Admit Card by post. The ITSAT 2018 Admit Card will consist of the basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and venue. The applicant should download and take a print out of the admit card to bring the same to the exam center. Also, applicants need to bring a valid photo id proof along with the admit card to the exam center.
Exam Centers for ITSAT 2018
ITSAT is a national level examination and the centers for it will be established all over India. Candidates will have to state the choice for the exam center in the application form. The list of exam centers can be checked from here.
ITSAT 2018 Result
The result for ITSAT 2018 will be declared online. The candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check their result by entering details such as Application Number and Date of Birth. The candidates who qualify the test will be intimated individually through E-mail/post. The qualifiers of the written exam will be eligible to appear for Interview, The admission of the candidate will be on the basis of marks obtained in ITSAT 2018 and Interview. The candidates will have to submit the document proving that the eligibility criteria have been satisfied. The documents are to be produced before September 17, 2018.
ICFAI B.Tech Admission 2018 through JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Exams
- The admission will also be granted on the basis of JEE Main, State Exam, and Other National Level Examinations.
- The candidates can apply for admission through ITSAT, as well as other exams.
- The candidates seeking admission though other examinations are required to send the Application Number and the attested copy of the score card before May 01, 2017
ITSAT 2018 Participating Institutes and Seat Matrix
The following seats will be offered by the following institute to the qualified candidates.
ITSAT 2018 Fee Structure and Scholarship
The Fee Structure for B.Tech. Program for the academic session 2018-22 is as follows:
|Total Program Fee (in Rs.)||Caution Deposit|
Merit Scholarships – IFHE offers two types of merit scholarships to the students pursuing the B.Tech. Program. First is on the basis of past academic record and secondly is on the basis of Semester-wise Performance. The commplete details for merit scholarship mis given below:
- Based on past academic record: Merit Scholarship based on past academic record is provided to students on the basis of percentage achieved in the qualifying examination. The scholarship will continue semester after semester only if the candidate maintains a minimum GPA of 6.0. The details of scholarships are as follows:
|University||Details||% Achieved in Class XII|
|≥ 90%||≥ 80% – < 90%||≥ 70% – < 80%||≥ 60% – < 70%||≥ 55% – < 60%|
|IFHE, Hyderabad||Percentage of Total Program Fee offered as merit scholarship||15%||10%||6%||–||–|
|IU Jaipur & IU Raipur||30%||25%||20%||15%||–|
|IU Jharkhand||Percentage of Sem I Fee only (Given at the time of admission)||50%||40%||30%||20%||–|
- Based on Semester-wise Performance: Up to 10% of the students of the batch will be awarded merit scholarships in addition to the scholarship based on the past academic record. Details are given below:
University Details Academic Performance (CGPA) Category I ≥ 9.00 Category II ≥ 8.50 – < 9.00 Category III ≥ 8.00 – < 8.50 IFHE, Hyderabad, IU Dehradun,
IU Jaipur, IU Raipur, IU HP, Baddi
Percentage of semester fee offered as merit scholarship 30% 22% 15% IU Jharkhand Top 5% of students in the class will be awarded 50% of domicile semester fee ie., Rs. 20,000 subject to maintaining 6.0 CGPA. Next 5% of students in the class will be awarded 30% of domicile semester fee ie., Rs. 12,000 subject to class strength more than 20 and maintaining 6.0 CGPA