ATIT 2022: ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE) has started the admission process by releasing the ATIT 2022 Application form. The ATIT 2022 application form is available on the official website i.e. ifheindia.org. Candidates can fill the ATIT application form till 12 June 2022 in online as well as offline mode. ICFAI conducts the ATIT entrance exam every year for admissions in technical courses. The exam is an aptitude test which is conducted in the Computer based Test (CBT) mode. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. / B.Tech (Integrated Dual Degree Program), B.Sc. Mathematics / Physics, M.Tech and PhD (Full-time/Part-time) programmes. For complete details regarding the ATIT 2022, check the details given in this page.
Latest: ATIT 2022 Exam are underway till 25 Jun 2022
ATIT exam is conducted for the technical courses of IFHE. The exam is conducted for two weeks to avoid clashes with other exams. Candidates can check the complete schedule for ATIT 2022 given in the table below.
|ATIT 2022 Application Form||Imp Dates|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form||12 Jun 2022|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2022||12 Jun 2022|
|Online Computer Based Test||13 -25 Jun 2022|
|Declaration of results and Provisional admission letters to selected and wait listed candidates||27-28 Jun 2022|
|Last date for the payment of admission fee of Rs. 20,000 on or before 5 pm||06 Jul 2022|
|Immersion Program||18-27 Jul 2022|
Apply Now: Candidates can fill the application form for ATIT 2022 directly by clicking here.
ATIT 2022 Application Form
ATIT Application form 2022 can be filled in online as well as offline mode by filling the details and successful submission of the application fee. Candidates must check the eligibility of ATIT exam before filling the application form. The application process is only conducted in one phase.
Steps to fill the ATIT 2022 application form
- Online mode
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above.
- Choose the course and start filling the application form.
- Fill the personal, address and academic details without any error.
- Fill the language proficiency details and source of contact.
- Now, Upload the passport size photograph and complete the declaration by clicking on the checkbox next to “I agree”.
- Pay the ATIT 2022 application fee in online mode
- At last, click on the submit button and take a printout for further use.
- Offline mode
- Visit the official website and fill the details.
- Now, download the ATIT application form.
- Pay the application fee via demand draft in favor of “IFHE – IcfaiTech Prospectus Fee A/c 2022” which should be payable at Hyderabad.
- Send the Application form and Demand Draft to the admission office.
- Candidate will receive the acknowledgment and application number on the registered email id.
- The application fee for ATIT 2022 is Rs. 500/- for all the categories. Candidates can pay their ATIT 2022 application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode: Credit/ Debit Card (Visa/Master Card) or Internet Banking.
- Offline mode: Demand Draft
ATIT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the ATIT eligibility criteria 2022 according to the course given below.
- Candidate must have 60% in their class XII with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as subjects.
- Candidates appearing in class XII are also eligible but they must have to produce the eligibility documents regarding qualification at the time of admission.
B.Sc. Mathematics and Physics Programs
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in their class XII with physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as subjects.
B.Sc. Mathematics and Physics Programs
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in their class XII with mathematics as on of the subjects.
B.Tech. and B.Sc. Programs under Lateral Entry scheme
- Candidate who want to seek admission through lateral entry must fulfill the below mentioned criteria.
- For B.Tech. Programs:
- Candidate must have a two year diploma/ polytechnic after their class XII or three year diploma/polytechnic after class X.
- He/she must have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the previous qualification.
- Candidates have to clear the courses of first year with the second year course.
- For B.Sc. Programs:
- Candidates must have passed BSc with Physics and mathematics with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidate have to clear the first year prerequisite course of first year with second year course.
- Candidates whose result of diploma is pending can still apply for the course.
- Candidate appearing in the final semester/ year are also eligible for the BSc programs.
- For B.Tech. Programs:
ATIT Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates can check the details regarding the exam pattern of ATIT 2022 given below.
- Exam Duration: The exam will be of 02 hours.
- Questions Type: Objective Type (MCQ) Questions.
- Subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English and Logical Reasoning.
- Total number of questions: There will be total 120 MCQ questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of 01 mark.
Candidates can check the details regarding the distribution of Number of questions and marks given below.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
ATIT 2022 Admit card
The details regarding the ATIT Admit card 2022 are given below.
- ATIT 2022 Admit Card releases in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can download the ATIT admit card using their application number and password.
- The admit card consists of information related to the exam such as candidate’s name, exam date, time, instructions etc.
- All the details mentioned on the ATIT Admit card 2022 must be correct, Incase of any error, candidate may contact the authority.
ATIT 2022 Syllabus
ICFAI releases the ATIT syllabus 2022 for preparation of the entrance exam. The syllabus include topics for each subject separately. Candidates can check the details regarding the syllabus of ATIT 2022 given below.
- Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem and its Applications, Sequence and Series, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry, 3D Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion.
- Units and Measurement, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of Systems of Particles and Rigid Body, Properties of Bulk Matter, Gravitation, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Current, Magnetic Effects of Currents, Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Ray Optics, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms and Nuclei, Solids and Semi-Conductor Devices.
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions-block elements, Some p-block elements, Surface Chemistry, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Electrochemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Chemical Kinetics, d and f block elements, Co-ordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Amines, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Reading Comprehension, Dictation, Formation of Effective Sentences, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Common Errors.
- Logical Sequence, Syllogism, Quantitative reasoning, Critical reasoning, Seating Arrangements, etc.
Proctored Exam Rules for Online ATIT 2022
Candidates can check the important guidelines for CBT mode exam given below.
- Candidate have to appear for the online exam from their home and must have a laptop/ computer/ Mobile/ Tab with a good internet connection and electricity.
- Parent has to take the charge as a home examiner and have to take full responsibility of invigilating their child.
- Candidate has to submit the answers after the completion of the paper.
- The test will automatically get submitted after few warnings if
- Candidate tries to use multiple devices for exam.
- Candidate face is not recognized
- There is multiple face detection or no face detection.
- High volume is detected or n volume is detected.
- There is frequent switch in windows
- internet failure for more than 01 hour.
ATIT 2022 Result
Candidates can check the details regarding the ATIT Result 2022 given below.
- ATIT result will release after the ATIT Examination.
- Candidates will be able to check the result from the official website i.e. ifheindia.org.
- The authority will not send the ATIT result to any candidate via email or post.
- On the basis of the result, ICFAI will release the merit list of shortlisted candidates.
ATIT 2022 Merit List
Candidates can check the details regarding the ATIT Merit list 2022 given below.
- The Merit list of ATIT 2022 is prepared on the basis of their performance in ATIT exam.
- ICFAI releases the ATIT 2022 merit list in online mode.
- ATIT merit list includes the candidates shortlisted for the ATIT Counselling.
- In case, two candidates are having same marks then the following criteria will be considered.
- First of all, scores of mathematics and physics from ATIT 2022 will be considered.
- If tie is still not broken, marks of English and Logical reasoning are considered.
- If tie still exists, total marks of Physics, chemistry and mathematics in class XII will be considered.
ATIT 2022 Counselling
The details regarding the ATIT Counselling process are given below.
- ICFAI will call the shortlisted candidates for the counselling process.
- The counselling process will be conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates will have to report at the allotted institute at the given time.
- The counselling process includes steps such as course selection, verification of documents, payment of admission fee etc.
- Candidates have to carry their original documents for the verification purpose.
ATIT 2022 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the details of the ATIT fee structure 2022 given below.
|Date||Fee Particulars||4 year B.Tech programs||3 year B.Sc program|
|6 July 2022||Admission Fee||20,000||10,000|
|15 July 2022||Program Fee of Semester I||1,25,000||25,000#/ 40,000*|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10,000||10,000|
|Academic Banking Credit Fee*||-NIL-||10,000*|
|23 December, 2022||Program Fee — Semester II||1,25,000||25,000#/ 40,000*|
|21 July, 2023||Program Fee — Semester III||1,25,000||25,000#/ 40,000*|
|22 December, 2023||Program Fee — Semester IV||1,25,000||25,000#/ 40,000*|
|19 July, 2024||Program Fee — Semester V||1,25,000||25,000#/ 40,000*|
|20 December, 2024||Program Fee — Semester VI||1,25,000||25,000#/ 40,000*|
|25 July, 2025||Program Fee — Semester VII||1,25,000||–|
|19 December, 2025||Program Fee — Semester VIII||1,25,000||–|
|Total||10,30,000||1, 70, 000# / 2,70,000*|
# = B.Sc. Physics and mathematics
* = B.Sc. Data analytics
ATIT 2022 Hostel Fee
|Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000|
|Hostel Accommodation per Semester||45,000|
Note: Candidates have to pay the application fee in offline mode via demand draft on “IFHE-Fee Collection A/c B.Tech 2022” which is payable at Hyderabad.
ATIT 2022 Refund Policy
The refund policy of ICFAI ATIT is as per the UGC norms. Candidates can check the details regarding the ATIT 2022 refund policy given below.
- Admission fee: The authority will refund the admission fee after deducting the 1000 Rs. as processing fee of candidate request for the withdrawal of seat on or before 15 July 2022.
- Program fee: Candidates who withdraws from the program is eligible for the refund of program fee as per the below given details.
- 100% refund: if refund is requested before semester registration i.e. 01 August 2022.
- 75% refund: if refund is requested within 4 weeks of semester registration i.e. 1 September 2022.
- 50% refund: after 4week of semester registration but before 8 weeks i.e. September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
- No refund: if candidates requests refund after 8 weeks of semester registration.
Ans. ATIT stands for Admission Test for ICFAI Tech.
Ans. ATIT exam is conducted by ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE)
Ans. The ICFAI will conduct the ATIT in CBT mode. candidates have to appear for the exam from their home.
Ans. ATIT exam includes Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English and Logical Reasoning.
Ans. ATIT offers admission in B.Tech, B.Sc. / B.Tech (Integrated Dual Degree Program), B.Sc. Mathematics / Physics, etc.
Official website: www.ifheindia.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.