|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ICFAI University ATIT 2017
Admission Test for IcfaiTech (ATIT) is an All India Admission Test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for students seeking admission into the B.Tech. Program. Candidates applying for admission on the above basis will be offered admission into the B.Tech. Program based on their scores in JEE (Main) 2017 / State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2017). Candidates may also appear in both ATIT 2017 and other tests in order to enhance the chances of getting admission. Know complete details of ICFAI University ATIT 2017 here.
About ICFAI ATIT 2017
ATIT 2017 is an aptitude test conducted in the following modes.
- Online Test: Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The test is scheduled from (date will be announced soon). The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
- Offline Test: Paper Based Test (PBT) format. The test is conducted on (date will be announced soon). The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities (Agartala, Aizawl, Baddi, Dehradun, Dimapur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Tura, Varanasi and Vijayawada). The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.
Both online & offline tests constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in multiple choice format. There will be 30 questions in each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Schedule for ICFAI University ATIT 2017 is given below.
|Last date for receipt of completed OMR Application Form is||Apr 2017|
|Scheduling the ATIT 2017 by the candidates||May 2017|
|ICFAI ATIT Test Dates|
|Declaration of Results||Jun 2017|
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||Jun 2017|
|Reporting and Registration||Aug 2017|
|Preparatory Classes||Aug 2017|
|Commencement of classes||Aug 2017|
ICFAI ATIT 2017 Quick Links
Candidates may please note that ICFAI University has insofar not announced any details of ICFAI University Entrance Exam 2017. All information on this page is as per last year’s information brochure. Those who are looking for information on this engineering entrance exam can get an idea of the exam details from here. As soon as ATIT 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
ICFAI Hyderabad Engineering Admission Process
Provisional admission is given based on the marks secured by the student in the ATIT 2017, subject to the student satisfying the eligibility criteria of admission. All applicants who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) on or before 15 Sep on admission year failing which such provisional admission will stand cancelled.
Admission Procedure for candidates applying based on JEE (Main) 2017 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2017).
- Candidates applying for admission on the above basis will be offered admission into the B.Tech. Program based on their scores in JEE (Main) 2017 / State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2017).
- Candidates may also appear in both ATIT 2017 and other tests in order to enhance the chances of getting admission.
- All candidates seeking admission based on the above test scores, should indicate their respective test Application Number in the OMR Application Form.
- They also have to submit the attested photocopy of the score card on or before the last date.
- Please note that the selection of the candidates will be withheld in case of non-receipt of the test score card before the due date.
ICFAI ATIT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Students securing 60% aggregate in Class X and Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- Final year students of Class XII or its equivalent awaiting examination results may also apply.
- Applicants should have completed 12 years of formal schooling in order to apply for the program. Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ATIT 2017 / JEE (Main) 2017 / State Level / Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2017).
- The applicant should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination. If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reasons even after admission into the Program, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.