Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2019 has been released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates can download their JCECE BEd Admit Card online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or using the direct link on this page. To download it, candidates need to log in by entering their email id and password/ dob. It is mandatory to carry a print out of the Jharkhand BEd 2019 Admit Card on the day of the test. NO hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post. Check more details on Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2019 from this page.
Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2019
The JCECEB issues the admit card to those applicants who have applied for the B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 before the last date. In order to check the important dates of admit card, all the aspirants can check the below table.
|Jharkhand BEd Admit Card 2019||Dates|
|Issuance of JCECE BEd 2019 Admit Card||30 May 2019|
|Jharkhand BEd 2019 exam date||06 – 09 Jun 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download the Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2019.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Notice regarding Admit Card and B.Ed exam
How to Download Jharkhand B.Ed Admit Card 2019
To make the process easier for all the aspirants, here we have given a few simple but helpful steps. So, the candidates can download their admit cards without facing any difficulty. Only they need to follow the given steps :
Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page for downloading the Admit Card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their email id, password/ date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, the candidates can download their admit card in the next screen.
Step 5: Lastly, take a print out of the JCECE BEd Admit Card.
Importance of Admit Card
B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 Admit Card or hall ticket is important for entering the exam hall. It is advised to the applicants to take care of their admit card till the counselling process. Also, candidates need to take multiple printouts of the admit card to be on the safe side. Admit card will consist of personal and qualification details it is compulsory for the candidates to carry their admit card along with them.
The Admit Card Consist of the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination centre
- Application form Number
Marking Scheme and Syllabus
The exam pattern of B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 will be as mentioned below.
- Type – MCQ
- No of Questions – 100.
- Total Marks – 100.
- Marking Scheme – For correct answer (+1), For incorrect answer (-0.25)
The detailed syllabus for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 question for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
- Reasoning Ability(30 questions) indicating specific areas like verbal nonverbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.