Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Admit Card- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board releases the Para-Medical Entrance Competitive Examination admit card on its official website. The only candidate who submitted the online application form successfully along with the required application fee till the last date. The candidates who fail in doing the same will not receive any admit card from JCECEB. The admit card is a very important document to be carried at the Examination centre during the exam. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website or the direct link provided below. Candidates may check the details of the Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Admit Card from this article.
Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are required to fill the application form correctly and submit it till the last date of submission in order to receive the admit card for PMECE 2019. You may refer the schedule for Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Admit Card from below table:
|Last date for submission of application forms||13 Jul 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||24 Jul 2019|
|Date of examination|
Admit Card: Click here to download Admit Card for PMECE 2019.
Official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
How To Download The Admit Card
Candidates may follow the below steps in order to download the PMECE 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided on this page.
- Click on the link flashing as Download Admit Card.
- You will require to select login option.
- Login with credentials generated at the time of the application process.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Take at least 2 hard copy of admit card to carry in the examination hall/center.
Details Given on Jharkhand Paramedical 2019 Admit Card
Candidates should check the details on the admit card. Details are given below which will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue and Address
- Exam Timings
- Date of Examination
- Name of Examination
- Candidate’s Roll no.
Documents Need To Be carried with Admit Card
At the time of the examination, it has been observed that students usually forget the most important documents to carry with them. In the hurry of learning and revising the course, most of the students do not drag their attention towards the documents which needed to carry at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed with the absence of these following documents.
- One hard copy of the PMECE 2019 admit card.
- One original ID proof for verification purpose. The ID Proof can be Aadhaar card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport or any other valid identity.
- One scanned photocopy of the ID proof to submit at the time of the entrance test in the allotted exam centre.
- Black ballpoint pen for marking the answers will be provided at the center.
Importance of Admit card
The admit card is the most important document for the examination.
- Admit card contains the necessary details of a candidate.
- Without admit card, a candidate will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- The admit card contains the necessary details of the candidate and the entrance test.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified on the basis of the admit card.
- Admit card will be required for the admission process after the result declaration.