Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Admit Card- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the admit card for Para-Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2020 exam on its official website. All the candidates are advised to download the admit card before the last date by using login credentials. The candidates who fail in doing the same will not receive any admit card from JCECEB. In order to download the admit card you need to complete the online application process. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of examination, which is to be held in the month of July, 2020. For more details regarding Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Admit Card, go through this article.
Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Admit Card
Candidates are required to fill the application form correctly and submit it till the last date of submission in order to receive the admit card for PMECE 2020. A schedule table is provided below which contains the dates & events regarding Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 admit card.
|Last date for submission of application forms||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Date of examination||Last week of Jul 2020|
Admit Card: Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How To Download The Admit Card?
All the registered candidates must read this section carefully in order to download your admit card without any hurdle. Candidates may follow the below steps in order to download the PMECE 2020 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link provided on this page.
- Click on the link flashing as Download Admit Card.
- You will require to select login option.
- Login with credentials generated at the time of the application process.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Take at least 2 hard copy of admit card to carry in the examination hall/center.
Details Given on Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Admit Card
Candidates should check the details on the admit card. Details are given below which will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue and Address
- Exam Timings
- Date of Examination
- Name of Examination
- Candidate’s Roll no.
One can get the information regarding the syllabus & topics in two different levels, which are 10+2 & 10th level. Go through for more clarification & information.
For Intermediate/10+2- PCM stream: Physics, Chemistry & Maths & for PCB stream: Physics, Chemistry & Biology. From each subjects there will 50-50 questions.
For 10th- Maths, Science & General Knowledge, from each 50-50 questions will be there in the examination.
Documents Need To Be carried with Admit Card
At the time of the examination, it has been observed that students usually forget the most important documents to carry with them. In the hurry of learning and revising the course, most of the students do not drag their attention towards the documents which needed to carry at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed with the absence of these following documents.
- One hard copy of the PMECE 2020 admit card.
- One original ID proof for verification purpose. The ID Proof can be Aadhaar card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport or any other valid identity.
- One scanned photocopy of the ID proof to submit at the time of the entrance test in the allotted exam centre.
- Black ballpoint pen for marking the answers will be provided at the center.
Importance of Admit card
The admit card is the most important document for the examination.
- Admit card contains the necessary details of a candidate.
- Without admit card, a candidate will not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- The admit card contains the necessary details of the candidate and the entrance test.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified on the basis of the admit card.
- Admit card will be required for the admission process after the result declaration.
Jharkhand Paramedical 2020 Result
The final result will be declared by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) on its official website i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. It is always recommended to appear positively in the Para-Medical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) 2020, to test your knowledge & to check your performance. Once you complete the application process & appear in the prescribed examination you can be able to check your result as per the schedule. Once the PMECE 2020 gets over, the conducting body will also provide answer key & release the merit list according to the notification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: In order to fulfill the verification process you need to carry a valid Govt. approved ID such as: Aadhar card, PAN card etc., along with the Jharkhand Para-Medical 2020 admit card.
Ans: No, you can download your Jharkhand Para-Medical 2020 admit card via online & there is no any such option to get admit card offline.
Ans: For more information regarding Jharkhand Paramedical examination & its details, visit the official website of JCECEB i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.