WBJEE JEPBN 2023 will be held on 01 Jul 2023. WBJEEB has opened the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 application form correction window from 02 to 03 March 2023. You can edit form at wbjeeb.nic.in. After that admit card will be out on 26 June. Whereas, the result will declare in the last week of July.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is conducting Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing (JEPBN). JEPBN exam is a State level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses in Colleges in West Bengal. Its official website is wbjeeb.nic.in. Get here the JEPBN study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – JEPBN 2023 application form correction window has been opened. Get link to edit form here
WBJEE JEPBN 2023
What is WBJEE JEPBN exam?
The full form of JEPBN is Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing. It is a State level Nursing entrance examination conducted by WBJEEB. Post Basic B.Sc Nursing admission in Colleges in West Bengal for 2023-24 session is on the basis of WBJEE JEPBN 2023.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- OMR Response Sheet
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Exam Date
WBJEEB decides and announces the exam date of WBJEE JEPBN 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check wbjeeb.nic.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of WBJEE JEPBN 2023 application form||08 Feb 2023|
|Last date to apply online at wbjeeb.nic.in||28 Feb 2023 (5:30 PM)|
|Online Correction and Downloading Revised Confirmation Page||02 to 03 Mar 2023|
|WBJEE JEPBN 2023 admit card release date||26 Jun 2023|
|WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Exam Date||01 Jul 2023|
11 am to 12:30 pm
|Release of official answer key||As per WBJEEB|
|WBJEE JEPBN 2023 result announcement||last week of Jul 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Information Bulletin
- Examination Zones
- Important instructions
- Proformas for Certificates
- Rules of Examination
- Registration Manual
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||JEPBN 2023|
|Full Form of JEPBN||Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing|
|Full Form of WBJEEB||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through JEPBN||Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through JEPBN||Colleges in West Bengal|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||10+2 with GNM, and registration / RNRM certificate|
|Mode of Exam||Offline OMR Based Test|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -1/4|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Anatomy, Physiology, Sociology, Psychology, Pharmacology, |
Microbiology, Nutrition, Pathology; Foundation of Nursing,
Medical Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing,
Obstetrical Nursing, Community Health Nursing
The question paper of Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing will be as per the exam pattern.
- The WBJEE JEPBN 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per wbjeeb.nic.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and JEPBN sample question papers.
- WBJEE JEPBN 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
|Part in Question Paper||Topics||No. of Qs|
|Part A||Anatomy, Physiology, Sociology, Psychology, Pharmacology, |
Microbiology, Nutrition, Pathology
|Part B||Foundation of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, |
Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrical Nursing, Community Health Nursing
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline OMR Based Test test.
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the WBJEE JEPBN.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the JEPBN is 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 Minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/4 for incorrect answers
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- WBJEEB releases the JEPBN application form 2023 at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Students should fill and submit the JEPBN online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing.
Eligibility Criteria of JEPBN
The JEPBN eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- WBJEEB provides the detailed WBJEE JEPBN 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through JEPBN before admission.
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of JEPBN exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the JEPBN syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve JEPBN previous year question papers.
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Admit Card
The JEPBN admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the JEPBN admit card.
- WBJEEB releases the admit card at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of JEPBN exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the JEPBN admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing 2023.
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of WBJEE JEPBN 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If WBJEEB releases the JEPBN official answer key, then you can download it at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Follow instructions of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board to submit objections, and calculate marks using the JEPBN solutions.
WBJEE JEPBN 2023 Result
All students who write the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) declares the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where WBJEE JEPBN 2023 result link is published is wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by WBJEEB.
- In order to check WBJEE JEPBN 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of JEPBN exam decides your admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of JEPBN results.
Official Website is wbjeeb.nic.in.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
DB – 118, Sector – I, Salt Lake City
Toll free No.- 1800-1023-781, 1800-1234-782 (Extn. No.- 2)
Examination Helpdesk: -1800-1023-781, 1800-1234-782 (Extn No. – 2)
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the JEPBN Exam?
Ans. The JEPBN exam is a State level Nursing entrance exam. It is for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing courses in Colleges in West Bengal.
Qs. Who conducts JEPBN?
Ans. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for WBJEE JEPBN 2023?
Ans. The official website is wbjeeb.nic.in.
Qs. How to apply for JEPBN?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the WBJEE JEPBN 2023 notification. Check wbjeeb.nic.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for WBJEE JEPBN 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the JEPBN syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for WBJEE JEPBN 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on WBJEE JEPBN 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply