Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle – Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) under Kuvempu University has released the notification for admission on the official website kuvempuuniversitydde.org. Candidates can apply online for admissions into various Post Graduate and Graduate Courses. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will get admission into their desired course.For more about Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle application form, eligibility criteria read the page below.
Latest: Application form to apply for Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle is available. Apply using the direct linkbelow.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle
DDE under Kuvempu University offers more than 30 courses at U.G, P.G and Diploma Level. Candidates can check the expected dates Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle from the table below:
|Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle||Dates for aother courses||MBA Dates|
|Commencement of Online Admissions||17 Apr 2021||17 Apr 2021|
|Admissions last date||30 Apr 2021||26 Apr 2021|
|Entrance exams||NA||27 Apr 2021|
Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to apply online from the official website only. Candidates first have to register and they have to provide their active mobile number and Email ID for future references also.
Apply: Click here to apply for Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021
- Applicants are required to create an account on our online application portal, to authenticate themselves with their system. Post that, they are required to fill up an online signup form giving their name, email id, phone number.
- Once the signup form has been completed, the system verifies the identity of the applicant by sending an email link and an sms code to the applicant on his / her email and mobile phone. The candidate needs to verify the email account by clicking the link and logging in, and also verifies the mobile number by entering the code sent to the phone, online.
- Once verified, the applicant can start the application process by selecting the program chosen, filling in personal, academic and professional details, as well as uploading directly onto the system the required documents. Once this is done, the student can choose what payment plan he / she wishes to go for, and make the payment, either online via debit / credit card, net banking , or via a DD in favor of the University.
- After having done so, an applicant is required to Submit the form, by clicking the submit button on the portal. A submitted application is sent to the University registration department for further processing and approvals.
Courses offered in Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle
Candidates can check the courses offered by the Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle from below:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Combination 1: Economics + Sociology +Political science
- Combination 2: English+ History+ Political science
- Combination 3: History+ Economics+ English
- Combination 4: History+ Economics+ Kannada
- Combination 5: History+Economics+ Sociology
- Combination 6: History+ Economics+ Political science
- Combination 7: History+ Sociology+ Kannada
- Combination 8: History+ Political+ Science Sociology
- Combination 9: Kannada+ Economics+ Political science
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- MA Kannada
- MA English
- MA Economics
- MA Political Science
- MA Sociology
- MA History and Archeology
- MBA (Finance, Marketing and Human Resource Management.)
- Master of Commerce
Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Cycle Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the course given below:
- M.A. / M.Com. Courses– those who has completed B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.B.M./ B.B.A./ B.Ed. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Science degree from any recognized University can apply for M.A/M.Com course.
- M.Sc. Course – who have completed graduation in B.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Science or any degree in Science is eligible for admission into M.Sc course
- B.Lib.I.Sc. Course – Candidates completed graduation in any discipline from Kuvempu university or any other university can apply for B.LiB.
- M.L.I.Sc. Course – Candidates who have done graduate with B.L.I.Sc. or B.Lib.Sc. can apply for M.LIS course.
- M.A. in Education – Candidate who has completed 3-year Bachelor’s Degree with more than 40% aggregate marks can apply for M.A in Education.
- M.B.A. Programme: those who has cleared 3- years Degree and scored more than 45% aggregate marks are eligible for M.B.A programme.
- B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. – Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent can apply for these courses
- B.Sc. – Candidates who have completed Science PUC or 10+2 or equivalent can apply for B.Sc course
- Post Graduate Diploma – Candidates who have cleared any Bachelor Degree or equivalent can apply for PG Diploma course.
- M.A. in Hindi
Candidates who completed B.A. degree with Hindi as Optional or have cleared mentioned below examinations
- Dakshina Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras
- Hindi Ratna Examination of Mysore Hindi Prachar Parishat
- Bhasha Praveen Examination
- Visharad (with Hindi Sahitya) or Uttam (with Hindi Sahitya) Examination
- Hindi Vidwan Examination with Post/Pre-University Diploma in Hindi
- Hindi Vidwan of Karnataka Govt. with S.S.L.C. and B.Ed
- M.A. in Sanskrit
Candidates who have cleared B.A. degree with Sanskrit as Optional or have cleared mentioned below examinations :
- Vidwan Examination by Board of Sanskrit Education. Karnataka Govt.
- Kannada Pandit Examination of the Govt. of Karnataka.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Procedure
After submitting the application form, within the 07 days of it candidates have to submit the documents at the DDE office for the verification. After the Verification, selected candidates will be get register number.Once the candidates will generate the register number, the fee paid by the candidate shall not be refunded back.
Candidate make sure that University will take minimum admissions to the courses offered as Only 10 students per course will be subjected. In case any course will get cancelled candidates can choose any other programme according to the eligibility criteria.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2021 Fee Structures
Candidates can check the fee structure as per last year from the table below :
|B.SC PCM||Rs. 10,600/-|
|MA (All courses)||Rs.7,805|
|MA in education||Rs.19,775|
|M.Sc Chemistry||Rs. 18,680/-|
|M.Sc Environmental Sc.||Rs. 17,7710/-|
Official Website: www.kuvempu.ac.in
For more information on Kuvempu University DDE Admission Jan 2021 Cycle, download Admission Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.