Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2017 – Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) publishes a notice for admissions to various Post Graduate and Graduate Courses. Candidates who are interested and eligible for admission into various courses can check the complete information of Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2017
Candidates can check the important dates related to Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2017 from the table provided below.
|Online Application starts from||04 Dec 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee is||17 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs. 200/- is||02 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs. 400/- is||17 Apr 2018|
Post Graduate Courses
- Political Science
- History & Archaeology
- M.A Education
P.G. Diploma Courses:
- Kannada Computers
- Kannada Journalism
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Applied Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- M.L.I.Sc (One year)
- LLM (Business Law)
- B.Sc. (PCM & CBZ)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (One Year)
Online Application Form must be submitted through online only. Candidates can fill their Application form for various courses from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must check and read all the details before filling the Application form.
- Applicants must pay the admission fee through the online bank challan of SBI Power Jyoti Account No. 64100999567 only. Amount paid through any other challan/bank accounts considered as invalid payment.
- The applicants who have passed 10+2 examination in National Institute of Open Schooling & Karnataka State Open University Bridge Course, the right of admission has been reserved by the university.
Instructions to fill Application Form
- Fill all the fields in the online form, some of them just click type.
- Your name and your father name should be typed as given in the SSLC/PUC/Degree or relevant certificates/Marks Cards.
- A scanned copy/file of your passport size photograph and your signature image are required. Keep ready the scanned soft copies of your Passport size photograph and your signature image in two separate files. Scan them to the correct size without leaving extra space and keep two separate images/(JPEG) files ready before starting to fill the form.
- Your Mobile Number and E-mail address must be valid.
- All the Candidates should send the print out the copy of the application form along with necessary enclosures to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, Shimoga before the last date specified.
- All admissions are done centrally through online. Centers/Places for orientation/contact/practical programmes and examinations will be alloted and intimated to the students at a later stage. This will be based on the positions and availability of the facility. However, students should be ready to attend the said programmes at the main campus or at constituent/specified colleges.
Insofar Only the registration process has started, all other details like information brochure, fee structure and other will be updated as soon as released by the officials. Till then refer the previous year details (reference purpose only).