Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2019 Cycle – Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) publishes a notice for admissions to various Post Graduate and Graduate Courses. Application Form (for cycle 2) has been released candidates can check the form from below. Candidates who are interested and eligible for admission into various courses can check the complete information of Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2019 Cycle like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2019 Cycle
It is very important for the candidate to read all the information pertaining to Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2018. The last for admission is February 28, 2019.
|Commencement of Admissions||16 Jan 2019|
|Last date for Admissions||28 Feb 2019|
Post Graduate Courses
M.A. (2 years Annual)
- Political Science
- History & Archaeology
P.G. Diploma Courses (1 year Annual)
- Kannada Computers
- Kannada Journalism
- Translation Studies
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Industrial Safety
M.Sc. (2 year Annual)
- Environmental Science
M.lib.I.Sc. (1 year Annual)
M.Com (2 year Annual)
M.B.A. (2 year Semester)
Graduate Courses (3 year Annual)
- B.A.(14 Combinations),
- B.Sc. (PCM & CBZ)
- B.Lib.I.Sc. (1 year – Annual)
Online Application Form must be submitted through online only. Candidates can fill their Application form for various courses from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must check and read all the details before filling the Application form.
Instructions to fill Application Form
- Fill all the fields in the online form, some of them just click type.
- Your name and your father name should be typed as given in the SSLC/PUC/Degree or relevant certificates/Marks Cards.
- A scanned copy/file of your passport size photograph and your signature image are required. Keep ready the scanned soft copies of your Passport size photograph and your signature image in two separate files. Scan them to the correct size without leaving extra space and keep two separate images/(JPEG) files ready before starting to fill the form.
- Your Mobile Number and E-mail address must be valid.
- All the Candidates should send the print out the copy of the application form along with necessary enclosures to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, Shimoga before the last date specified.
- All admissions are done centrally online. Centres/Places for orientation/contact/practical programmes and examinations will be allocated and intimated to the students at a later stage. This will be based on the positions and availability of the facility. However, students should be ready to attend the said programmes at the main campus or at constituent/specified colleges.
Official Website: www.kuvempu.ac.in
For more information on Kuvempu University DDE Admission January 2019 Cycle, download admission notice.