|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2016 – Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) has published a notice for admissions to various Post Graduate and Graduate Courses. Candidates who are interested and eligible for admission into various courses can check the complete information of Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2016 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Revised Schedule for Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2016 is given below.
|Starting date of application form filling||28 Oct 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee is||31 Dec 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs. 200/- is|
|Last date for submission of online application with a late fee of Rs. 400/- is|
Post Graduate Courses
- Political Science
- History & Archaeology
- M.A Education
P.G. Diploma Courses:
- Kannada Computers
- Kannada Journalism
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Applied Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- M.L.I.Sc (One year)
- LLM (Business Law)
- B.Sc. (PCM & CBZ)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (One Year)
Candidates can fill their Application form for various courses from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must check and read all the details before filling the Application form.
Instructions to fill Application Form
- Fill all the fields in the online form, some of them are just click type.
- Your name and your father name should be typed as given in the SSLC/PUC/Degree or relevant certificates/Marks Cards.
- AA scanned copy/file of your passport size photograph and your signature image are required. Keep ready the scanned soft copies of your Passport size photograph and your signature image in two separate files. Scan them to the correct size without leaving extraspace and keep two separate images/(JPEG) files ready before starting to fill the form.
- Your Mobile Number and E-mail address must be valid.
- Carefully check the fee paid details. The Course Fee and the late fee, if any, must be paid through SBM (State Bank of Mysore) challan or NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer (Other Banks)) challan.
- All the Candidates should send the print out copy of the application form along with neccessary enclosures to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Shankaraghatta, Shimoga before last date specified.
- All admissions are done centrally through online. Centers/Places for orientation/contact/practical programmes and examinations will be alloted and intimated to the students at a later stages. This will be based on the positions and availability of the facility. However, students should be ready to attend the said programmes at the main campus or at constituent/specified colleges.