Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2019 Cycle – Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) publishes a notice for admissions to various Post Graduate and Graduate Courses. Application Form for July session has been released, candidates can fill the same from the direct link which is provided below. Candidates who are interested and eligible for admission into various courses can check the complete information of Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2019 Cycle like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2019 Cycle
It is very important for the candidate to read all the information pertaining to Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2019. Candidates applying for registration and admission to Distance Education Programmes have to read the Prospectus and syllabus carefully pertaining to their respective courses.
Schedule for the Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2019 session is given in the table below:
|Commencement of Online Admissions||27 May 2019|
|Admissions without Late Fee||10 Jul 2019|
|Admissions with Late Fee of Rs.200/-||10 Aug 2019|
|Last Date for Admissions with Late Fee of Rs.400/-||31 Aug 2019|
Online Application Form must be submitted online only. Candidates can fill their Application form for various courses from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must check and read all the details before filling the Application form.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2019 session.
Instructions to fill Application Form
- Fill all the fields in the online form, some of them just click type.
- Your name and your father name should be typed as given in the or relevant certificates/Marks Cards.
- A scanned copy/file of your passport size photograph and your signature image are required. Keep ready the scanned soft copies of your Passport size photograph and your signature image in two separate files. Scan them to the correct size without leaving extra space and keep two separate images/(JPEG) files ready before starting to fill the form.
- Provision for Fee payment through SBI Challan only.
- Printout of the Online Application duly signed by the learner (candidate) along with Fee payment details and one set photocopies of SSLC/PUC/Degree Marks Cards, and Originals of the same are to be submitted to the Directorate Office within 07 days of the online submission of application.
Post Graduate Courses
M.A. (2 years Annual)
- Political Science
- History & Archaeology
P.G. Diploma Courses (1 year Annual)
- Kannada Computers
- Kannada Journalism
- Translation Studies
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Industrial Safety
M.Sc. (2-year Annual)
- Environmental Science
M.lib.I.Sc. (1-year Annual)
M.Com (2 years Annual)
M.B.A. (4 Semester)
Graduate Courses (3 year Annual)
- B.A.(14 Combinations),
- B.Sc. (PCM & CBZ)
- B.Lib.I.Sc. (1 year – Annual)
For Post Graduate Programmes:
M.A. / M.Com. Courses
A candidate who has passed the examination of B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com., B.B.M., B.B.A. or B.Ed. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Science degree of any University recognised as equivalent thereto is eligible to register his/ her name for M.A./ M.Com. first year.
A candidate who has passed the examination of B.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Science or any degree in Science in the relevant subject of the science of any University recognised as equivalent thereto and passed the examination concerned is eligible to register his / her name for M.Sc. first year.
Any graduate from this university or any other university recognised by UGC is eligible for admission to the B.L.I.Sc. Programme.
Any graduate with B.L.I.Sc. or B.Lib.Sc. from any recognised university is eligible for admission to the M.L.I.Sc. Programme.
M.A. in Education
Any Candidate who has passed the three year Degree Examination of this University or any University considered as equivalent thereto and has secured not less than 40% of the marks in aggregate in the examination for the declaration of a class is eligible for admission to the M.A. in Education.
M.A. in Hindi
B.A. degree with Hindi as Optional or
- Any graduate with Hindi as language;
- Rashtrabhasha Praveen or Rashtrabhasha Visharad of Dakshina Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras;
- Rajabhasha Vidwan or Rajabhasha Prakasha Examination of Mysore Riyasat Hindi Prachar Samithi, Bangalore;
- Hindi Ratna Examination of Mysore Hindi Prachar Parishat, Bangalore;
- Bhasha Praveen Examination of Karnataka Mahila Hindi Prachar Seva Samithi, Bangalore;
- Visharad (with Hindi Sahitya) or Uttam (with Hindi Sahitya) Examination of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Prayag;
- Hindi Vidwan Examination with Post/Pre-University Diploma in Hindi;
- Hindi Vidwan of Karnataka Govt. with S.S.L.C. and B.Ed. (Mysore University) (These eligibility conditions are subject to provisions made under the Admission Regulations).
M.A. in Sanskrit
B.A. degree with Sanskrit as Optional or
- Any graduates with Sanskrit language or Sanskrit minor;
- Candidates who have passed the Vidwan Examination conducted by the Board of Sanskrit Education. Karnataka Govt. (or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto) with the basic qualification of SSLC;
- Graduates who have passed Kannada Pandit Examination of the Govt. of Karnataka. (These eligibility conditions are subject to provisions made under the Admission Regulations.
For Graduate Programmes:
B.A. / B.Com. / B.B.A. / B.Sc. Courses:
- Admission to B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. are on the basis of students those have passed either Pre-University or 12th Standard or equivalent.
- For B.Sc., candidates should have completed Science PUC or 10+2 or equivalent science Programme.
- Candidates who have passed ITI / JOC / vocational course at any of the recognised institutes within Karnataka are eligible for admissions to B.A., B.Com., B.B.M. and B.Sc.
- The students who have passed 10+2 in National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi in the respective Arts/ Commerce/ Science fields can also eligible to apply for UG Programmes.
For Post Graduate Diploma:
- Admission for PG Diploma Programmes are on the basis of students having passed any of the Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- For PG Diploma in Genetics, candidates having graduation in any of the Life Sciences/ Medicine/ Dentistry/ Agriculture Science are eligible.
- For P.G. Diploma in Industrial Safety, candidates having graduation in any of the Science/ Engineering/ Medicine fields are eligible.
Any Candidate who has passed the three years Degree Examination of this University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto and has secured not less than 45% of the marks in aggregate in the examination for the declaration of class, is eligible for admission to MBA Programme.
The candidates must have qualified in the Entrance Test conducted by this University. The weightage for the qualifying Exam and the Entrance Test shall be 50:50.
Below we mentioned the fee structure for Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2019 session.
- Click here to check the fee structure for Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2019 session.
Official Website: www.kuvempu.ac.in