Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle –Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) under Kuvempu University will release the notification for the admission on the official website kuvempuuniversitydde.org. Candidates can apply online for admissions into various Post Graduate and Graduate Courses. Unmiversity will release the online application Form for July session as per schedule. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will get admission into their desired course.For more about Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle application form, eligibility criteria read the page below.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle
DDE under Kuvempu University offers more than 30 courses at U.G, P.G and Diploma Level. Candidates can check the expected dates Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle from the table below:
|Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Admissions||Last week of May 2020|
|Admissions without Late Fee||02 week of Jul 2020|
|Admissions with Late Fee of Rs.200/-||02 week of Aug 2020|
|Last Date for Admissions with Late Fee of Rs.400/-||Last week of Aug 2020|
Courses offered in Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle
Candidates can check the courses offered by the Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle from below:
P.G Courses –
- M.A. in Kannada
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Hindi
- M.A. in Sanskrit
- M.A. in Urdu
- M.A. in Economics
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Sociology
- M.A. in History and Archaeology
- M.A. in Education
U.G Courses –
- B.Sc. (PCM & CBZ)
PG Diploma –
- P.G Diploma in Kannada Computers
- P.G Diploma in Kannada Journalism
- P.G Diploma in Translation Studies
- P.G Diploma in Marketing Management
- P.G Diploma in Human Resource Management
- P.G Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- P.G Diploma in Industrial Safety
Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Cycle Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the course given below:
- M.A. / M.Com. Courses– those who has completed B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.B.M./ B.B.A./ B.Ed. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Science degree from any recognized University can apply for M.A/M.Com course.
- M.Sc. Course – who have completed graduation in B.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Agri. / B.Sc. Home Science or any degree in Science is eligible for admission into M.Sc course
- B.Lib.I.Sc. Course – Candidates completed graduation in any discipline from Kuvempu university or any other university can apply for B.LiB.
- M.L.I.Sc. Course – Candidates who have done graduate with B.L.I.Sc. or B.Lib.Sc. can apply for M.LIS course.
- M.A. in Education – Candidate who has completed 3-year Bachelor’s Degree with more than 40% aggregate marks can apply for M.A in Education.
- M.B.A. Programme: those who has cleared 3- years Degree and scored more than 45% aggregate marks are eligible for M.B.A programme.
- B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. – Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent can apply for these courses
- B.Sc. – Candidates who have completed Science PUC or 10+2 or equivalent can apply for B.Sc course
- Post Graduate Diploma – Candidates who have cleared any Bachelor Degree or equivalent can apply for PG Diploma course.
- M.A. in Hindi
Candidates who completed B.A. degree with Hindi as Optional or have cleared mentioned below examinations
- Dakshina Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras
- Hindi Ratna Examination of Mysore Hindi Prachar Parishat
- Bhasha Praveen Examination
- Visharad (with Hindi Sahitya) or Uttam (with Hindi Sahitya) Examination
- Hindi Vidwan Examination with Post/Pre-University Diploma in Hindi
- Hindi Vidwan of Karnataka Govt. with S.S.L.C. and B.Ed
- M.A. in Sanskrit
Candidates who have cleared B.A. degree with Sanskrit as Optional or have cleared mentioned below examinations :
- Vidwan Examination by Board of Sanskrit Education. Karnataka Govt.
- Kannada Pandit Examination of the Govt. of Karnataka.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Application Form
Candidate have to apply online form the official website only. Candidates first have register and they have to provide their active Mobile number and Email ID for future references also. Print out od application form along with the self attested copy of documents has to be submit DDE before or on the last date. Application for received after the due date, will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Application Fee – Candidates are required to pay the Course fee through the Challan mode and have to send the fee receipt copy to DDE
Image Specification – Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and Signature in their mentioned below format:
- Size – less than 1 MB
- Format – JPG/JPEG format
Documents to be sent along Application form – Marks Sheet (previous exam), printout of Fee receipt, SSLC/PUC/Degree Marks Cards
Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Procedure
After submitting the application form, within the 07 days of it candidates have to submit the documents at the DDE office for the verification. After the Verification, selected candidates will be get register number.Once the candidates will generate the register number, the fee paid by the candidate shall not be refunded back.
Candidate make sure that University will take minimum admissions to the courses offered as Only 10 students per course will be subjected. In case any course will get cancelled candidates can choose any other programme according to the eligibility criteria.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission July 2020 Fee Structures
Candidates can check the fee structure as per last year from the table below :
|B.SC PCM||Rs. 10,600/-|
|MA (All courses)||Rs.7,805|
|MA in education||Rs.19,775|
|M.Sc Chemistry||Rs. 18,680/-|
|M.Sc Environmental Sc.||Rs. 17,7710/-|
- Click here to check the fee structure for Kuvempu University DDE Admission July cycle
Official Website: www.kuvempu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.