MP PPT Previous Year Question Papers, are releasd by the official authority on the official website. Previous year question paper will help them undestand the type and pattern of question that are there in MP PPT. With the help of previous year question paper candidate is able to prepare for the exam in the year the candidate want to appear for MP Pre Polytechnic Test previous year question papers are given here.
MP PPT Previous Year Question Papers
Before appearing for the exam the candidate should practise as many previous year question paper as he could. As the practise will make them perfect prior to appearing for the exam. Students preparing for this examination can view/ download MP PPT Question Papers from this page.
|Academic Year||Question Paper|
|2018||15 Apr Shift 1|
|2018||15 Apr Shift 2|
|2016||3 Jul Shift 1|
|2016||3 Jul Shift 2|
|2016||3 Jul Shift 3|
|2016||4 Jul Shift 1|
MP PPT Exam Pattern
MP PPT Exam will be of Three (3) hours duration, questions that will be asked in exam will be objective type. The questions paper will be in two modes one English and the other Hindi. The test paper shall consist of 150 Questions, questions will be in three sections Physics, Chemistry and Maths 50 questions from each section. For each correct answer, candidate will get +1 mark. For each incorrect answer, multiple answers or not marking any answer, candidate will get zero (0) mark.
How to Use MP PPT Previous Year Question Papers for Preparation?
Check the ways in which MP PPT previous year question papers can be used for preparation.
- Solve the paper strategically: While attempting MP PPT previous year question paper, set a timer. Choose the section that has to be attempted first. You can use the same strategy to complete the paper on time on the examination day.
- Improve the speed and accuracy: Keep solving MP PPT previous year question papers daily in order to achieve the accuracy of solving the questions. While solving the questions, note down the areas in which you are making mistakes.
- Analyze topic-wise weightage: The MP PPT previous year question papers can be used to know the topics from where the questions are usually framed in the exam. Do not leave these topics for the exam.
- Analyze strong and weak areas of study: After solving each previous year question paper of MP PPT, keep noting down the score. Also, note down which chapters or topics you find difficult.
See: Application Form
Reasons to Solve MP PPT Previous Year Question Papers
Check the benefits of solving MP PPT previous year question papers from below.
- Helpful in knowing the design of questions: The previous year question papers will help you in knowing the design of questions that are present in the exam.
- Will help in identifying the weakness: With the help of MP PPT previous year question papers, you will be able to track the topics that need more preparation. You can then work on your weaknesses to improve them.
- Help in knowing the exam pattern: MP PPT previous year question papers will help in knowing the exam pattern. Once the previous year question papers have been solved, you will not be nervous at the time of the examination.
FAQs on MP PPT Previous Year Question Papers
Ques. Where can I find MP PPT previous year question papers?
Ans. You can download the previous year question papers from this page.
Ques. What are the benefits of MP PPT previous year question papers?
Ans. After solving the MP PPT previous year question papers, you will get to know how will the actual paper will appear. You will also get to know the topic-wise weightage after having a look at the previous year question papers.
Ques. How can I identify the errors by using MP PPT previous year question papers?
Ans. The MP PPT previous year question papers will help in making your learn about the mistakes you are making while solving the questions and accordingly you can eliminate them during your preparation and then, at the time of actual examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.