NII PhD Admission & Entrance Exam 2018 – National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi has released notification from Indian citizens for admission to PhD Programme 2018. The candidate who wants to take admission to PhD Programme 2018 should fill and submit the application form on or before the last date i.e January 10, 2018. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be done on the basis of the marks in qualifying exam details for the same are given below. Get complete details of NII New Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee, selection process etc. are given below.
NII PhD Admission & Entrance Exam 2018
The registration process for NII PhD Admission 2018 has been started from November 27, 2017, and the last date for submission of form is January 10, 2018. Eligible & interested candidates who are seeking admission to PhD Programme 2018 should fill and submit the application before the last date. Important Dates for the admission In P.hD courses in NII are given below.
|Application form will be available from||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||10 Jan 2018|
|Entrance Examination||18 Feb 2018|
|JGEEBILS Exam||10 Dec 2017|
|Shortlisted Candidates for Interview|
|Date of Interview||13 to 15 Jun 2018|
|P.hD program starts on||09 Jul 2018|
National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi has issued the admit card for NII PhD Entrance Exam 2018. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Admit card is an essential document which contains Candidates Name, Roll number, Exam venue etc. and that is why candidates must carry their admit card to the examination centre to appear for the examination. The direct link to download the admit card has also been provided below.
Admit Card Process Over…!!
The programme will start on July 09, 2018 and the allotment of laboratories will be made within two weeks based on the performance of the candidate in written test and the interview, and his/her choice of research area.
National Institute of Immunology (NII) cutting-edge research at the institute encompasses broad interdisciplinary areas:
- Infection and immunity
- Genetics, Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Chemical Structural and Computational Biology
- Reproduction and Development
The application form of NII PhD Admission 2018 is to be filled up online at the official website (www.nii.res.in). Candidates must register themselves to become eligible to apply online application form. Candidates applying through JGEEBILS (GS-18) will also have to submit a separate application to NII, New Delhi, indicating their JGEEBILS hall ticket number. For more details click on the Application Form link given in above.
Minimum Qualification For the admission in PhD in NII is given below.
- Msc in any branch of science (eg. Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics) M.Tech, M.B.B.S., M.V.Sc or equivalent qualification as per the norms of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi.
- At least 60% aggregate score or equivalent grade in Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2), Bachelor’s & Master’s degree is required, Due relaxation in aggregate score will be applicable to candidates from reserved categories.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying Examination this academic year are eligible to apply; they will be admitted provisionally pending satisfactory fulfillment of the above requirements of the above requirements at the time of joining.
- Reservations for seats:
- 50% for SC
- 7.5% for ST
- 27% for OBC(non-creamy layer)
- 3% for Physically Handicapped
National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi will declare the NII PhD Entrance Exam Result 2018 as per the schedule. Candidate can check the result of entrance examination on the official website or on this page.
Candidates applying for Ph.D. (2018-19) at the National Institute of Immunology (NII) will be short-listed for interviews (to be held at NII from June 13 – 15, 2018) after qualifying at least one of the following examinations:
- Entrance Examination to be conducted by NII at New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Guwahati on 18th February (Sunday), 2018.
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination in Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JGEEBILS) to be conducted at 28 centers all over India on 10th December (Sunday), 2017.
- Candidates applying through JGEEBILS (GS-18) will also have to submit a separate application to NII, New Delhi, indicating their JGEEBILS hall ticket number.
- The list of candidates short-listed for interviews shall be available on the website of the Institute.
- Candidates selected after the interviews will be enrolled for the P.hD programme of NIL in academic affiliation with JNU, New Delhi. Candidates joining the programme will be paid second class train fare on providing the proof of journey.