NIIFT Mohali Application Form 2019 has issued in the online mode. Eligible aspirants can apply distinctly for UG and PG courses. It is compulsory that the candidates who wish to appear NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019 procedure need to register themselves for the process. The application form for NIIFT Mohali Admission 2019 is available from the first week of February 2019.
Candidates who submit their application form along with application fees before the last scheduled date will be eligible to appear in the NIIFT Mohali Admission procedure. NIIFT entrance exam is conducted by the Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology (NIIFT) in order to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate and postgraduate design courses offered by it. NIIFT has its campuses located at three centers in India – Mohali, Ludhiana, and Jalandhar.
NIIFT Mohali Application Form 2019
Candidates are now able to fill their application forms from the official website. The admission to a program is based strictly on merit and the seats in the program. Hence, applicants are advised to go through the information before applying for the exam. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the timeline of NIIFT Mohali Admission process 2019.
|Commencement of online registration||First Week of February 2019|
|Last date for submission of printout of the online form along with demand draft at AIMA, New Delhi.||23 May 2019
(Forms received after the Last Date will be rejected)
Apply Online: The application Form of NIIFT Mohali is available.
NIIFT Mohali Application Form 2019: Fees & Mode Of Payment
To complete the submission of application form candidates need to pay the application fees. Candidates belonging to the general category need to pay Rs 1750 for the NIIFT Mohali application form. Whereas, the reserved category candidates need to submit Rs 440 as application fees. Candidates can pay in both online & offline modes. Candidates can use their debit/ credit cards to pay the application fees online or demand draft to pay offline.
NIIFT Mohali Application Form 2019: Documents Required
Candidates need to keep the following information or documents ready while filing the application form.
- Valid Email ID.
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of the scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 5KB.
- Demand Draft of requisite of Rs.1750/-for General Candidate and Rs.440/- for SC/ST/PH Candidate drawn in favor of “NIIFT Mohali”, payable at Mohali in case making payment by Demand Draft. Or Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking details in case making the online payment.
NIIFT Mohali Application Form 2019: Steps To Apply
The procedure to apply for NIIFT Mohali is very easy. Candidates just need to systematically complete each step to successfully fill their application forms. We have listed step by step procedure for the reference of the candidates to fill the NIIFT Mohali application form 2019.
Step 1: Candidates need to create a new candidate login. They will have to visit the official website and click on the “Fresh Candidate” to Create Log In link. Candidates will then have to fill in all the details to create a login. Once, the information is entered it will not be changed. An email will also be sent as a confirmation for the registration.
Step 2: The candidates who have already logged in will require to do the following actions:
- Candidates need to fill in their application form with all the required details.
- Students will now have to upload their photo and signature.
- Candidates will now have to pay their application fees either online or offline.
- Students need to review their application form and submit their application form finally.
Step 3: Candidates can check the status of their application forms once they have paid the application fees.
Step 4: The final step is to download the admit card.
- Click Here for more guidelines to apply online for NIIFT Mohali 2019.
Office Website: www.niiftindia.com