Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2021: Patna University will release the application form on its official website that is patnauniversity.ac.in. Those candidates who wish to take the admission in the 2 year programme in the B.ED course, they can apply for the online application form. Candidates will need to fill all the details correctly in the application form as per their original documents. The examination shall be held in an Offline mode i.e pen and paper mode and the question answer type will be multiple choice question. There will be different entrance fee charge and the application fee charge. To know full information about the Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2021, scroll down the page.
Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2021
The application form will be available on the official website of Patna University. Candidates are advised to fill the correct details in the application fee. In case, if any candidate fills the wrong information then his/her candidature will be forfeited by the University and the application fee will not be refunded. Candidates must go through the schedule given below to keep a track on the upcoming events and their performing dates.
|Application form submission begins||to be announced!|
|Last date for submitting application form||to be announced!|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the Patna University B.Ed 2021 Application Form will be available on patnauniversity.ac.in.
Application Fee for Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2021
The online registration fee will be different according to the category of the candidates. The following application fee schedule is made as per the last year trends. Candidates must refer to the table given below to get an idea on how much they shall have to pay for the exam. The University will accept the application fee only through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank etc. No other medium of the payment will be accepted for the same concern. Through it candidate can get an idea about the fee, if any changes will be made we will let you know. Look at the table below:
|Category||Application Fee||Entrance Test Fee|
|General||Rs 500/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST||Rs 500/-||Rs 800/-|
How to fill Patna University B.Ed Application Form 2021?
Candidates must go through the steps given below to know the procedure of filling the Patna University B.Ed 2021 application form. These steps will help the candidates to get in the right direction to complete the registration procedure with the fee payment. Look at the steps below to fill the online application form. These are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Patna University or click on the direct link on this page.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for BEET” given on the homepage of the BEET 2021 Portal at the University’s website.
- Now, download the prospectus and instructions and go through them before going to start for the same.
- Click on the button “Apply” to proceed further.
- Start filling up the application form through the dashboard provided after login such as Correspondence Address, Details of Parents and academic qualification details etc.
- Upload the asked documents such as scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature as specified.
- Pay the registration fee from the sources like Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Bank etc.
- Take a print out of the E-Receipt for future purpose.
- Review the details once again to see if the information is correct or not. Click on the “Confirm” button to submit the form.
Instructions for filling the Patna University B.Ed Entrance 2021 Application Form
1. There shall be no requirement for submitting the documents along with the online submitted Patna University B.Ed application form.
2. Each and every candidate must produce the original supporting certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of admission.
3. If the data provided in the online application is found incorrect or not supported by the appropriate documents then your application/claim for the admission shall be summarily rejected.
Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 Admit card
The Patna University Admit Card 2021 for the appearing candidates will be available on the official website. It is very crucial document to get entry in the examination center. Only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves online with full payment can download their admit card from the official website. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card at the time of the entrance and one original ID proof verified by the government. No candidate will be allowed at the examination center in the absence of these documents. Candidates will be able to see the details like exam time and date, exam center, important instructions for writing the paper and many more.
Also check, Patna University B.Ed Result 2021
About Patna University
Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was introduced on 1 October 1917 during the British Raj, and it is the eleventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent. Its main function to build a scholarly community engaged in regular and committed teaching, quality research, co-curricular and socially productive activities, timely and fair examinations for the university. This university will offers admissions in the various undergraduate and post graduate courses and one of them is B.ED course. This is 2 year programme for that candidate will have to qualify the written entrance examination to take admission in this University.
About Patna University B.ED Entrance Test FAQs
Answer. Candidate can fill the application form Patna University B.Ed Entrance Test 2021 from its official website only. No offline mode of the form will be accepted.
Answer. No, as per the last year information there will be no correction facility will be available so candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully at the time of application form.
Answer. No, candidate will have to pay application fee and entrance test fee both at the time of filing application fee. This fee is as per the last year information, you can see from the below:
For general category: Rs. 500 as application fee
For other category people: Rs. 500 as application fee
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.