AP PECET Application Form 2020 – Acharya Nagarjuna University releases AP PECET application form online at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates seeking admission into B.P.Ed. (2 Years) and U.G.D.P.Ed (2 Years) can apply online for AP PECET. Candidates applying for the entrance exam must have completed a 3-year degree for B.P.Ed and intermediate for U.G.D.P.Ed. To fill the application form, candidates first need to pay the application fee and then enter details in the application form. For more information about AP PECET Application Form 2020, application fee, process read the page below.
AP PECET Application Form 2020
Candidates must preserve the payment refernece id, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number after the submission of application form for future logins. Check the schedule for AP PECET application form 2020 from the table below:
|AP PECET Application Form 2020||Dates|
|Start date of online application form||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of form||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for correction of online application||01 week of Apr 2020|
|Downloading of hall-tickets||Apr 2020|
|APPECET 2020 exam date||30 Apr 2020|
Apply here: Candidates can fill AP PECET 2020 application form as per schedule at the official website, i.e., sche.ap.gov.in
AP PECET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates applying for AP PECET have to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee as per last year is:
|SC / ST||Rs. 650|
Mode of Payment – The fee is to be paid through given below ways:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
Documents Required to Fill AP PECET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must be ready with the mentioned below documents at the time of filling the application form:
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet
- 10th Mark sheet / Certificate for Date of Birth
- Income certificate issued by MRO
- Study certificates from Class 6 to 10+2 / degree
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Passport size photograph (to upload)
- Signature of candidate (to upload)
Image Specifications for AP PECET Application Form 2020
Candidates have to upload the scanned images in their given below prescribed format:
|Photograph||jpg or .jpeg||less than 50Kb|
|Signature*||jpg or .jpeg||less than 30Kb|
1. The photograph must be of good quality
2. The signature must be affixed on a white paper with black pen
How to Fill the AP PECET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates applying for AP PECET can fill the application form, by following the mentioned below steps:
Step 1 – Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link given on this page, then it leads to a page as shown below and then, click on the fee payment link.
- After that, a registration page appears on the screen as shown below. Enter the details like qualifying hall ticket no, name, date of birth, mobile no. email Id, category.
Step 2 – Make Payment
- After registration, candidates have to pay the application fee online.
Step 3 – Fill the application form
- Once the fee is paid, candidates can access the application form. Open the application form and fill the personal, communication and qualification details and upload the documents as required.
Candidates have to choose the game for entrance test as given below
- Ball Badminton
- Basket Ball
- Shuttle Badminton
Step 4 – Printout of Application form
After filling the details, preview the application and submit the form. Take at 2-3 printout of application form at the time admission process.
Details to be Filled in AP PECET Application Form 2020
Candidates need to fill in the following details in the application form:
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Birth District
- Birth State
- Ration Card Number
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Caste Category
- House No.
- Village/Street /Locality
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number, Alternate Mobile Number and Telephone Number
- Medium of Instruction at Qualifying Exam
- SSC or Equivalent (10th Class)
- Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2)
- Places of Study
AP PECET 2020 Payment status
After the submission of the application form, candidates can check their payment status. To check the status candidates need to enter the qualifying examination hall ticket no. and mobile number.
AP PECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for AP PECET must fulfil the given below eligibility criteria:
Nationality – Candidates must be of Indian nationality
Native – Candidates must the domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- For B.P.ed – Candidates must have completed or appearing the final year of a 3-year degree from a recognized university.
- For U.G.ed – Candidates must have completed intermediate or equivalent course recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PECET 2020 Admit Card
University releases admit card of AP PECET online at official website sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who successfully submitted the application form can download the admit card. To download it, candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. Admit card is to be carried in the printout form along original and photocopy of the given below documents –
- Pass Certificate any one (U.G.D.P.Ed /NIS /Yoga /Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / OlympicEducation / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- N.C.C. Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate)
About AP PECET 2020
In-state of Andhra Pradesh, a common entrance is conducted for admission in B.P.Ed and U.G.Ed courses in colleges of AP. It is a state-level exam, conducted in offline mode( in fields). The exam is conducted in two parts, first physical efficiency test and second is skill test game where one is of 400marks and another is of 100marks. To qualify the exam, candidates have to score at least 30% marks. On the basis of the rank, candidates can appear for the counselling process.
AP PECET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can fill AP PECET 2020 application form at sche.ap.gov.in.
Ans : No, the application form must be submitted in the online mode only.
Ans : Candidates can pay the application form via debit card / credit card / net banking.
Ans : Candidates must have completed or appeared the final year of a 3-year degree for B.P.Ed and for U.G.P.Ed, candidate must have completed intermediate or equivalent
Ans : No, once the form is submitted details mentioned on it can not be changed.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.