The result of AP POLYCET Result 2018 is declared. Also, the Rank Cards can be downloaded from the link given. The candidates are declared qualified only if they obtain marks equal to or above the prescribed cut off marks. The candidates who have qualified the written exam are allowed to participate in the AP POLYCET Counselling. The schedule for counselling shall be uploaded online or can also be provided through the Daily newspapers. The candidates will not receive any call letter to take part in the admission process. The Admission Notification released by the Board can be treated as call letter as it consists of the schedule and venue of the counselling for different ranks. The selected candidates must report for the document verification, after which, they can provide their choices of the Institute. The candidates will be allotted seat based on the options exercised by them, rank obtained, category and availability of seats in the Polytechnic Institute. Candidates can check more details about AP POLYCET Result 2018 in the article below.
AP POLYCET Result 2018
The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission into diploma courses. The date of commencement of the AP POLYCET Result 2018 is provided in the table below:
|AP POLYCET 2018 exam date||27 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of AP POLYCET Result 2018||08 May 2018|
|Availability of Rank Card||10 May 2018|
Rank Card: Click Here to view the Rank card.
Official website: www.appolycet.nic.in.
How to Check the Result
The AP POLYCET Result 2018 is available with the Principals of all Polytechnics and shall also be uploaded online at polycetap.nic.in or sbtetap.gov.in.
How to Download the AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Card
The Board also releases the rank card within a week from the date of declaration of results. The candidates can download their rank card by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to download the rank card.
- The candidates can also collect their rank card from the helpline centers or otherwise can contact the coordinator of any helpline center for any further assistance.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain the same score on the entrance test, the following rules will be considered to resolve the tie:
- The candidates who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in the entrance test, followed by higher marks in Physics.
- if the tie still exists, the Date of Birth of the candidates will be taken into consideration. The candidate elder in age will be ranked higher over a younger candidate.
- In case the tie is still not resolved, the candidate who has secured the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying test will be considered to have obtained a better rank, to resolve the tie.
Qualifying Marks for AP POLYCET 2018
The cut off marks required by different categories to qualify the written examination are as follows:
|Categories||Cut off Percentage|
|SC/ ST||Less than 30%|
|For all other categories||Equal to or more than 30%|
AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling
Soon after the declaration of result, the qualifiers of the AP POLYCET 2018 will be allowed to appear/ participate in the AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling. The Board shall conduct web-based counselling. The selected candidates will be required to register online and produce documents for the certificate verification to be considered for the seat allotment in any of the polytechnics.