The State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, has made arrangement for the candidates to fill the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018. Eligible aspirants can apply for AP POLYCET 2018 online from the exam conducting body website. The candidates have required to take a printout of the application form and fill in details in it manually. The candidates need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification details, Contact Details and other necessary details. Ensure that the detail provided in the application form is correct. Also, applicants need to paste their recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the application form. Candidates should note that incomplete applications will be rejected. So, before submitting the application form, ensure that all the details have been provided in it. Check more information about AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 in the article below.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma course can apply online for POLYCET-2018. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled in application for POLYCET-2018 itself is an application for admission. The date of commencement of the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Online application process begins from||14 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||14 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to apply online for AP POLYCET 2018.
- Click Here for online payment of Application Fee.
- Click Here to log in for AP POLYCET 2018.
Official Website: www.polycetap.nic.in.
Important Instructions for the Candidates for filling up the Application Form
- The applicants should fill the application form in their own handwriting only with blue or black ball pen.
- The information shall be filled in Capital Letters only.
- In the application form, candidates need to paste their recent passport size photograph.
- The candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for POLYCET 2018. No separate application form for admission is prescribed.
Candidates need to submit an amount of Rs. 350/- any of the nearest aponline /meeseva /payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics).
How to Fill up the details in the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
To fill in details in the Application Form for AP POLYCET 2018 follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to either apply online or download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Now, provide the following information in the application form:
- 10th Class Hall Ticket Number, Year of passing and Date of Birth
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh
- Reservation Category
- Special Category (if any)
- Minority community details (Other than Hindu, if any)
- Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium.
- Sign the declaration with regard to the physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
How to Submit the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, the completed application form shall be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 350/- against the application fee charges.