AP POLYCET APPLICATION Form 2020- Polytechnic common entrance test (POLYCET) application form will be available online only. The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), will release the application form in the month of Mar 2020 over appolycet.e-pragati.in. The candidates who are looking forward to take admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics \private Engineering Colleges. Have to fill the application form 2020 and to apply for the POLYCET exam the candidates have to belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. Inorder to have more information about the exam and it admission process check the page below.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020
The application form can be filled online as well as it is facilitated by the concerned conducting body. Every candidate who desires of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma course can apply online for POLYCET-2020. There is no separate application form for admission that will be prescribed. For the students to get the detailed information about the exam as per the last year the candidates can check the table below:
|Online application process begins from||Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||Apr 2020|
|Date of Admit card||To be announced|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
The filled in application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 400/-.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2020 Important Instructions
There are certain important instructions that the students should follow in order to prevent the mistakes that can occur due to carelessness. They are :
- The candidates can fill the application form in their own hands with their own handwriting only with blue or black ball pen.
- All the information shall be filled should be in capital letters.
- The candidates are supposed to paste their recent passport size photograph.
- The candidate has to apply online their will be no separate form available for the aspirants.
AP POLYCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have an idea of all the eligibility criteria needed for filling the application form. They are :
- The candidates should be an Indian National
- Candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh
- The candidates should have passed the S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary
Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent
thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. such as Central Board of Secondary
Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open
School (NIOS), A.P.
- For the open school society (APOSS) 1o th class examination conducted by various
State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and
obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates of NIOS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent
to SSC by A.P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics,
Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April 2020 whose results are yet to be declared can appear as well for POLYCET 2020
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2019.
Documents required for the AP POLYCET Application Form 2020
The documents that are needed by the students to fill the application form are given below :
The candidates 10th pass certificate the mark sheet
The proof of the date of birth
- The certificate of the income
- The Adhara card number, The valid mobile number , Email I’d
- Category certificate.
How to fill the AP POLYCET Application Form 2020?
The aspirants can fill the application form in both the modes the online mad the offline mode for AP POLYCET 2020below are the certain steps given that the students can refer to before they start of to fill the application form 2020:
Firstly for the offline mode:
Step 1- The candidates are supposed to download the application form from the official website
Step 2- The students have to now fill the application form
Step 3 The candidates have to fill in details like the
- candidates name
- Fathers name
- house number
- area code
- Mobile number
- Select the exam centre
- Put the reservation category – BC, SC, or ST.
- Special category candidates had to choose from- CAP, SP, PH, NCC given options
- Choose the medium of exam whether it has to be Urdu or English. Examination in Urdu medium will be offered only at the centres like Guntur and Nandyal
Now the candidates have got to paste their recent photograph, duly signed by parents, on the designated place.
Step 4 – After all the information is filled the students are supposed to visit nearest AP Polycet 2020 helpline centre.
Step 5- Now submit the application form to the computer operator who will fill all the details of the candidate in an online system.
Step 6- Now submit the application fee of Rs 400 in cash or through internet banking.
Step 7- After the candidate have submitted the application form their hall ticket will be generated.
The steps for online application form:
Step 1- Upload all the documents mentioned below :
- candidates will have to fill in their Boards that are – SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS/Other Board SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/APOSS and
- also provide their 10th standard hall ticket number. All necessary documents have to be uploaded in prescribed format.
- The document are – 10th hall ticket, photograph, signature.
Step 2: Payment of Fee – The candidates have to fill the application form fee Next, the application fee is Rs 400 THe payment have to be made through internet banking/credit card/debit card.
Step 3: Transaction Confirmation – After the transaction is made susses fully the candidates have to take their hall ticket in PDF format.
Question 1- what will be the ,last date to full the application form 2020 ?
Answer- The last date to fill the application form will be in the month of Mar 2020 as per the last year exam process
Question 2- How many students appeared in 2019?
Answer- As per the reports about 1,31,839 had registered for the exam that was held at 348 centres across the State
Question 3- How to fill the application form?
Answer- The candidates can fill the application for by both the mode the online mode mad offline mode as well . And can submit it in the helpline centers.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.