|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AP POLYCET Application form 2017 – State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP, Hyderabad has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online/Helpline centres/ through payment gate way. The detailed list of these centres is available at http://sbtetap.gov.in website.
|Commencement of online filling of applications||21 Mar 2017|
|Last date of filling of online application||13 Apr 2017|
AP POLYCET Application Form 2017
Application process is over now…!!!
Candidates can fill their application for AP POLYCET 2017 from the official website http://sbtetap.gov.in or https://www.polycetap.nic.in or http://aponline.gov.in as per schedule mention. Candidates can fill their application in any mode of application (online or offline). Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before filling application. Candidate can fill and download their application from the direct link which will be provided below.
Examination fee is Rs. 350/-
State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP, Vijayawada has made arrangements to file online applications at various AP online/Helpline centres/ through payment gate way.
Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully before filing-up the Application duly filled in the application form is to be given to the Operator for filing Online
Instruction for filing up of Application Form for Computerization purpose
- Application form should be filled properly and legibly by the student in his/her own hand writing with Ball pen, (blue or black) in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Only good quality Passport size photograph should be pasted. Please do not staple or pin the photograph. Please do not sign on the photograph
- Only codes should be entered in the boxes provided against items 4, 6, 7, & 9 in the Application Form.
- Student has to choose the town/city in which he would like to appear for examination.
- APOSS/NIOS shall cover Mathematics, Science and Social/Computers and should be passed in all subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.