AP POLYCET Application Form 2022 – The SBTET AP has released AP POLYCET 2022 application form and the last date to submit the form is May 18, 2022. Candidates can apply for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) from direct link at polycetap.nic.in, sbtetap.gov.in or here. Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training conducts the AP POLYCET exam as the State level Diploma & Polytechnic entrance exam for admission to Diploma in Polytechnics in AP, Andhra Pradesh. Do POLYCET registration before the last date. The AP POLYCET application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form is out. Scroll down to fill the form.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of AP POLYCET 2022.
Direct link for AP POLYCET application form 2022 – Click here to fill the AP POLYCET Application Form 2022.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||AP POLYCET 2022|
|Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET AP)|
|Event of AP POLYCET||Application Form|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official Website to fill AP POLYCET application form 2022||sbtetap.gov.in|
|Link to Apply Online at sbtetap.gov.in||https://polycetap.nic.in/|
|Application Fees||Rs 400|
|How to apply||(1) Go to sbtetap.gov.in. (2) Then click on the link for registration / application form of AP POLYCET. (3) First do AP POLYCET registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay POLYCET fees.|
|Other websites to check latest news on AP POLYCET application form 2022||polycetap.nic.in|
|Who should apply?||Class 10 candidates who fulfill AP POLYCET eligibility criteria|
AP POLYCET Application Form 2022 Release Date and Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of AP POLYCET 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test.
|AP POLYCET Registration 2022 starts on||11 Apr 2022|
|Last date to do registration and submit application form of AP POLYCET exam||18 May 2022|
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the AP POLYCET application fee. The fee amount is as follows.
How to fill the AP POLYCET 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for AP POLYCET 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
For the convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2022 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. Amaravati. Student can approach any of the nearest aponline /payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
List of Help line Centers – ANDHRA PRADESH STATE (Help Line Centers)
Fill in the Application form as per the guidelines:
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Then ill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Thereafter fill your father’s name
- Then fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format. • Fill in your address details (House Number, Village/ Street, Mandal /Town/ City, District, PIN code, mobile number for correspondence.
- Henceforth enter the place where you would like to appear for Examination. Refer the table of Examination/ help line centers.
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh (Refer Annexure-II).
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST) [Refer Annexure-IV]
- Also enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (Other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Thereafter ill in your willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Guntur and Nandyal centers.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic courses.
- The filled in application form with photograph affixed (Do not staple and Do not sign on the photo) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline /Meeseva /Payment gateway /Net Banking/ Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 400/-.
For any query the candidate may contact the Principal of the respective HLC
- List of AP Online centers can be seen from https://polycetap.nic.in or http:// sbtetap.gov.in
- All the Helpline centers will work under the guidance of respective Coordinators
AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form FAQs
Qs 1. Is AP POLYCET 2022 application form released?
Ans. Yes, the application form of AP POLYCET 2022 is released by SBTET AP on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check sbtetap.gov.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for AP POLYCET 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test at the official website sbtetap.gov.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for AP POLYCET 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the POLYCET on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at sbtetap.gov.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test as prescribed by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET AP).
Qs 4. How to apply for AP POLYCET exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) 2022, go to sbtetap.gov.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all SBTET AP issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.