|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh, shall make arrangement for the candidates to fill the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018. Eligible aspirants can apply for AP POLYCET 2018 online from the exam conducting body website. The candidates shall be required to take a printout of the application form and fill in details in it manually. The candidates need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification details, Contact Details and other necessary details. Ensure that the detail provided in the application form is correct. Also, applicants need to paste their recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the application form. Candidates should note that incomplete applications will be rejected. So, before submitting the application form, ensure that all the details have been provided in it. Check more information about AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 in the article below.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
The expected date for commencement of the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Online application process begins from||04th week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||02nd week of Apr 2018|
Apply online: Application Form will be available on www.polycetap.nic.in.
Important Instructions for the Candidates for filling up the Application Form
- The applicants should fill the application form in their own handwriting only with blue or black ball pen.
- The information shall be filled in Capital Letters only.
- In the application form, candidates need to paste their recent passport size photograph.
- Candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for POLYCET 2018. No separate application form for admission is prescribed.
Candidates need to submit an amount of Rs. 350 by cash at the nearest Aponline/ Meeseva/ Payment gateway/ Net Banking/ Help Line center.
How to Fill up the details in the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
To fill in details in the Application Form for AP POLYCET 2017 follow the instructions as below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to either apply online or download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Now, provide the following information in the application form:
- 10th Class Hall Ticket Number, Year of passing and Date of Birth
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Area code to which you are local to Andhra Pradesh
- Reservation Category
- Special Category (if any)
- Minority community details (Other than Hindu, if any)
- Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium.
- Sign the declaration with regard to the physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the application form.
How to Submit the AP POLYCET Application Form 2018
On completion of the above mentioned steps, the completed application form shall be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest Aponline/Meeseva/Payment gateway/Net Banking/Help Line center with a cash payment of Rs 350 against the application fee charges.
Insofar, official details of AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh releases AP POLYCET Application Form 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.