AP POLYCET Admit Card 2018 has issued once the applicants have successfully submitted their application form and registered themselves for the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET). To generate the hall ticket for the POLYCET exam you can either visit the helpline centre and contact an operator or you can download your hall ticket from the official website of AP POLYCET. It is mandatory that you obtain your admit card before the entrance exam. As, it is vital to carry your admit card on the day of exam or else you will not be allowed to appear in the exam. The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted by State Board of Technical Education (SBTET) , Hyderabad annually. This exam is conducted to grant admission to students into diploma level programs conducted in Government aided, private, Un-aided polytechnics & second shift Polytechnics run in existing private unaided engineering across the AP state.
AP POLYCET Admit Card 2018
Since, a large number of students appear for this common entrance examination. The examination conducting body provides a special facility where students can visit the helpline centres to obtain their admit cards. This facility is helpful for candidates who do not have an easy access to the internet. The table below enlists all the important events from the release of the admit card till the counselling process and their schedule for the AP POLYCET 2018.
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Examination date||27 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to print admit card for AP POLYCET 2018.
Official Website: www.appolycet.nic.in.
Methods of Obtaining the AP POLYCET Admit card 2018
The various modes or methods through which you can obtain your admit cards are listed below.
Download Your Admit Card
You can download your admit cards from the official website by following the steps listed below.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.appolycet.nic.in
- You will now have to log in to the download admit card portal. Hence, you will have to enter your 10th Class Hall Ticket Number, Date Of Birth, and other requisite details.
- Once, you’ve entered the required details cross-check them.
- Click on the Submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download your Admit Card and take a printout of it for further use.
Obtain It From The Helpline Centre
You will have to visit the nearest helpline centre and ask the operator to enter all the information as per the details mentioned in your application form. Then the operator will upload your signature and photo and other required documents. Once, all the information is entered the candidate will have to recheck the information and the operator will submit the information. The hall ticket will be generated.
Details Mentioned on the AP POLYCET Admit card 2018
The following details will be mentioned in your hall ticket for AP POLYCET 2018. Please cross check the details once you’ve downloaded the admit card
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Schedule of the Examination
- Examination Centre
- General Instructions
Things To Keep In Mind for AP POLYCET 2018 Admit card
Here are a few things you should keep in mind.
- It is advised that you fill your registration process and get a printout of your admit card from the helpline centre to avoid any last minute rush.
- If you come across any discrepancies in your hall ticket you should contact the officials immediately.
- You will not be allowed to appear in the exam with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket.
- In case if you did not receive your Hall ticket. You may obtain the same through the internet from the Web sites http://apceep.nic.in or contact any helpline center personally.
- Hall ticket is not transferable.
- You should preserve your admit card till the completion of the admission procedure into polytechnics is completed.
- Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on the production of printed