AP POLYCET 2017 is on April 28, 2017 from 11 AM to 1 PM. Admit Card of AP POLYCET 2017 are released after submission of application form. Candidates can download AP POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket at the official website polycetap.nic.in by logging in to the view and print hall ticket section. You need tenth exam hall ticket number, date of birth, and tenth passing / appearing year for this process.
Mode of obtaining AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2017 is online.
AP POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket
Admit card of Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is available.
Download here – Click here to download AP POLYCET 2017 Admit Card.
Candidates can download the AP POLYCET Hall ticket / Admit card 2017 from the official website appolycet.nic.in or sbtetap.gov.in.
Important schedule of AP POLYCET ( CEEP ) 2017 Admit Card
|AP POLYCET 2017 Admit card||Apr 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination (AP POLYCET 2017)||28 Apr 2017|
AP POLYCET Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2017
The operator at the help line center enters the data given in the Application form and uploads the photo and signatures after scanning and gives a print out to the student for verification. If the student is satisfied with the data entered, operator presses the Confirm button, and generates the hall ticket and issues the same to the student.
- Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline center IMMEDIATELY to get a revised Hall Ticket.
- No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
- In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web sites http://apceep.nic.in or contact personally in any help line center.
- Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
- Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into polytechnics is completed.
- Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination center. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination center.
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
AP POLYCET 2017 Exam Pattern
The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination. March / April, 2017 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.