RIE CEE 2018 Result – Candidates can check NCERT CEE Result 2018 online, from official website i.e. www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in. The result of RIE CEE 2018 for B.Sc.B.Ed. / B.A.B.Ed. / M.Sc.Ed. / B.Ed. / B.Ed.-M.Ed. (integrated) / M.Ed. programmes have been announced. It is announced through the official login and the link to access it is given below. Candidates can check more details about RIE CEE 2018 Result from this page.
RIE CEE 2018 Result
The RIE CEE 2018 exam was conducted by Regional Institute of Education (RIE). The candidates qualified as per RIE CEE 2018 Result will get admissions in the professional courses if the RIE institutes. All the important dates for RIE CEE Result 2018 are mentioned in the table below:
|Common Entrance Examination 2018||10 Jun 2018|
|CEE-2018 Result Declaration for B.Sc.B.Ed./B.A.B.Ed.
|Last Date For Submission Of Qualifying Examination Marks For B.E.d / B.E.d-M.E.d / M.E.d Only||16 Jul 2018|
|CEE-2018 Result Declaration for B.Ed./B.Ed.-M.Ed. (integrated)/M.Ed. programmes||19 Jul 2018|
|Date of Online counselling||19 to 20 Jul 2018 (9:00 AM)|
Result: Click Here to check the Login for Result of RIE CEE 2018 Result.
Steps to Check RIE CEE Result 2018
Candidates can follow the steps given below to access their result once it’s released:-
- Candidates will have to click on the link given on this page. It will redirect you to the Result login which look as shown in the image below:
- Candidates need to enter the User ID that is provided to them at the time of filling the application form.
- The candidates will also have to enter the password, that was created during registration.
- A security code or captcha will be required for the login process. Candidate will have to enter the security code appear on the screen at the time of login.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can now download the result page and use it in the future.
RIE CEE 2018 Weightage of Marks
Results will be announced and the ranking or the score will be based on the marks calculated using the following technique. 60% of the marks weightage will be given to the marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination and 40% marks of weightage will be given to the total scores scored by the candidate in subjects of the qualifying exam.
Aggregate score calculation will be done in the following way:
- For courses like B.Sc. B.Ed. and M.Sc. Ed.:- the total Marks obtained by the candidate in PCM or PCB out of Maximum marks of PCM/PCB in the qualifying examination.
- For courses like B.A. B.Ed.:- total marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination out of Maximum marks.
- For courses like B.Ed.:- total marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination out of the maximum marks that could be scored in the exam.
- For courses like B.Ed.-M.Ed. (integrated):- total marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying PG Examination out of the maximum marks that could be scored by the candidates.
- For M.Ed.:- total marks obtained in the qualifying examination out of the maximum marks that could be scored.
Note: TIE Cases will be decided by scores of Teaching Aptitude test. Further TIE will be decided on the basis of age.