SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020-2021: Srimanta Sankardeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) Assam will issue the admit card for the B.Sc. Nursing and D.Pharma entrance test from December 14, 2020, at ssuhs.in. The common entrance test will be conducted on December 20, 2020. This is to select eligible candidates for B.Sc. Nursing and D.Pharma courses for the 2021 academic year. The registered candidates can download the admit card using the application number and password once available. The only mode of obtaining an admit card is online. Read on to get more details of SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020-2021.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020-2021
The standard of entrance test is 10+2. The candidates have to appear for an objective-based paper. There will be three papers, Paper 1 is compulsory for B.Sc. Nursing and D.Pharma aspirants. Candidates can check the important dates of examination from the below table.
|SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D.Pharma Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Admit card will be issued from||14 Dec 2020|
|The common entrance test will be held on||20 Dec 2020|
Admit Card: The SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020-2021 will be available at ssuhs.in.
How To Download SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020-2021?
The candidates are requested to download their SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D.Pharma Admit card at least 4-5 days before the examination. Since in case of any discrepancy they get time to communicate with the university to remove it. Below are the steps to download the admit card.
- Click on the above link, the link redirects to the official website from where candidates can download the admit card.
- Here in the candidates have to enter the application number and password received at the time of registration.
- Once the candidate feeds the data, the admit card opens.
- Now they can print it by Ctrl +P command.
- Print the admit card on an A4 sheet and check it thoroughly.
- Keep the admit card safe until the admission process gets over.
Details on SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020-2021
After downloading the SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D. Pharma Admit Card 2020, candidates should check the details carefully. The details on SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing Admit card must match the data provided by the candidates at the time of registration. Candidates can refer to the printout of the application form to do so. The admit card should include the following details.
- Permanent Address of the candidate
- Application/ registration number
- Roll number
- Exam name
- Name of exam conducting body
- Photograph & Signature of the candidate
- Date, reporting time, and venue of examination
- Duration of test
- Mode of exam
- Instructions to be followed during the test, etc.
COVID-19 Related Instructions for SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020-2021
- Candidates should reach the exam center at reporting time. Otherwise, they won’t be allowed to enter the premises.
- Must carry a hard copy of admit card, along with a valid photo identity proof.
- Candidates must carry a pen and other stationery items which are allowed end required.
- Do not carry writing materials, textbooks, paper, food items, or beverages inside the exam hall.
- Do not leave the exam center early.
- Phone, calculators, Pagers, log tables, and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the exam center.
- During the exam, smoking and eating are not allowed.
COVID -19 Related Instructions
- Carry your transparent water bottles, a 50ml Hand sanitizer bottle, and a pair of hand gloves.
- Wear a mask and follow social distancing measures at the exam center.
- Don’t ask others to share their belongings such as pen, hand sanitizer, etc. to minimize the chances of infections.
SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020-2021 Exam Center
University is conducting the entrance test in a few districts of Assam. The list of the selected districts is given in the official brochure. The exact location of the exam will be given on the admit card. The candidates ahve to reach at exam center at reporting time. Below is the list of districts where the SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D.Pharma Admission 2020 entrance exam will be conducted.
SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2020-2021 Exam Pattern
There shall be three papers Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 in CET. The pattern of exam for B.Sc. Nursing and D.Pharma aspirants are different. Paper 1 is compulsory for all candidates. B.Sc. Nursing aspirants have to appear in Paper 2 mandatorily, while D.Pharma aspirants can choose between Paper 2 & 3. Understand the rest of the scheme from here.
Nature of exam: Objective-based
Duration of each paper: 02 hours
Marking Scheme: 01 marks for every correct answer, 0 marks for an unattempted and incorrect answer. There shall be no negative marking.
Standard of exam: 12th class
|Paper||No of Questions||Subject||Time Table|
|1||100||Physics & Chemistry||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|2||50||Biology||1 PM to 2 PM|
|3||50||Mathematics||3 PM to 4 PM|
FAQs on SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2020-2021
Ans: In case of a discrepancy in the admit card, the candidates should contact the university. That is why candidates are requested to download their admit cards well before the exam so that any issue can be resolved.
Ans: In case of missing phot in the admit card, candidates are advised to paste the same photograph used in the application form. However, in this regard, different universities have different instructions. So it would be better to communicate with the university first.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.