TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form has been released. Candidates can submit it without late fee until April 04, 2018. The candidates have to pay the application fee first and then submit the form. The application forms of TS EAMCET are available at eamcet.tsche.ac.in and the link to access it is also available below. TS EAMCET 2018 will be held from May 02 to 07, 2018. Check the process to submit TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form, fee amount, correction, and more details on this page.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
The TS EAMCET application form 2018 has been released online and the candidates cannot submit it via any other mode. The candidates submit the form with late fee as well. The amount of late fee keeps on increasing as the time extends. The candidates can check complete deadline of TS EAMCET 2018 from the table below.
|Application in online mode starts||04 Mar 2018|
|The last date to submit the form without late fee||04 Apr 2018|
|Correction window will work from||06 to 09 Apr 2018|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||11 Apr 2018|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||18 Apr 2018|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||24 Apr 2018|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||28 Apr 2018|
Wheather candidates apply for AM or E or both, they only need to submit one application form. Submitting multiple application forms will only lead to rejection.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
The first step to apply online is pay the application fee. The amount of application fee for TS EAMCET 2018 is as follows:
|Courses||For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (Both Streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
Payment Mode: The amount of application fee can be paid by Debit / Credit Card, TS Online, E-Seva, or Mee Seva.
Late Fee Amount for TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form: The amount of late fee starts with Rs. 500 and goes upto Rs. 1000. The candidates can check the late fee amount and the deadline for it from the dates table above.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
While filling the TS EAMCET application form 2018, the candidates will need multiple documents and things. It is advisable that the candidates keep these ready before filling the form. The list of this requirement is as mentioned below:
- Qualifying examination hall ticket.
- S.S.C / equivalent hall ticket.
- Email id and mobile number.
- Date of birth proof.
- Caste certificate (if belonging to SC / ST / BC / PH / NCC / Sports/ etc category).
- Income certificate Upto One Lakh or more than 2 lakhs
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying (10+2) Examination.
- Residence / study / relevant certifiacte for proof of local status.
Note: Candidates should enter only the authentic information in the TS EAMCET Application Form. These documents will be verified during the counseling and admission round. If the details are not authentic, the candidature will be canceled.
Procedure for Submitting TS EAMCET Application Form
Follow the instructions given below to fill in details in the TS EAMCET Application Form:
Step 1: Pay the Registration Fee
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the application form will be available.
- The candidate need to pay the registration fee by TS Online/ AP Online or by Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- After the payment is done, the applicants can proceed to fill in other details in the application form. Use the Payment Reference Number for filling the data.
Step 2: Fill in details in TS EAMCET Application Form
In the online application form, the applicants need to provide the following details:
- Stream: Firstly, the applicants shall have to choose the stream, i.e., either Medical or Both Engineering and Agricultural & Medical or only Engineering.
- Educational Qualification Details: Next, enter qualifying examination details such as Name of the Board, Hall Ticket Number, Year of Passing, Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Examination, etc.
- Medium of language for TS EAMCET 2018: The applicants shall have to give preference for the medium of entrance examination, either Telegu or English.
- Personal Details: In this section, the candidate need to provide their basic personal information such as their Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Birth Stae, District, Aadhaar Card, Category etc.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
After filling up the details, the candidate can upload the scanned images of their Photograph and Signature as per the specifications. The approx format and specifications for uploading the images is given below:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpg||less than 30 KB|
|Signature||jpg||less than 15 KB|
Step 4: Final Submission
After filling in details and uploading the images, the candidates should ensure that the details in the application form are correct. After checking the application, finally, submit it by online mode.
Step 5: Print Confirmation page
On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates shall observe the Registration Number along with filled in details. This is a confirmation page. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
Correction in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
You are advised to take extreme care while filling the form. Although you will get the opportunity to make corrections in the TS EAMCET 2018 application form, yet it is better to submit the details correctly only.
The correction window will open online and only those candidates can avail it who will submit the fee and the form. The details that candidates will be able to edit will be announced soon.
Reasons for Rejecting TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
The Convener, TS EAMCET reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage, if:
- Online Application Form is incomplete.
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- Furnishing false or incorrect information.
- Online Application Form is submitted after the due date.
If you have any question or query regarding TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form, comment below.