Candidates can fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 in the month of March 2018. JNTU Hyderabad will release the application form of TS EAMCET at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The application form will only be available online and the candidates will not be able to fill or submit it via any other medium. Candidates planning to pursue Engineering or Agriculture from the Telangana State will have to submit the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form and fee in the prescribed format. Candidates with the minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for TS EAMCET 2018, which will be held from 02 to 05 May 2018. Check the process to submit TS EAMCE Application Form, fee amount, mode of payment, the document required and more details from this page.
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
For now, only the date for the examination has been announced by TSCHE. The application form for TS EAMCET 2018 is expected to release in the 2nd week of March 2018. Last year, the forms were out by March 15 and the registration ended in mid-April. The candidates may keep track of the dates from the table below. All the dates relevant to TS EAMCET application form will be available here.
|Notification publishing||02nd week of March 2018|
|Application in online mode starts||03rd week of March 2018|
|Final date for application form submission without late fee||03rd week of April 2018|
|Final date for application form submission with late fee||04th week of April 2018|
|Dates to makes correction in the application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Dates for Admit Card issue||01st week of May 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 will be held on||02 to 05 May 2018|
Candidates need to submit one application form only. Through a single form, candidates will be able to apply for both the courses.
Application Form: The application form of TS EAMCET 2018 will be released on the official website by JNTU. The official website is eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The applicants will have to submit the fee amount of TS EAMCET 2018, in order to apply successfully. The amount of application fee will also be announced with the information brochure. Yet, the candidates can check the last year’s fee amount to get of it. The amount of application fee last year was as below:
|Courses||For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250||Rs. 500|
|E & A (Both Streams)||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
Payment Mode: The amount of application fee can be paid by Debit / Credit Card, TS Online, E-Seva, or Mee Seva.
Application Form Submitting by Remitting Late Fee: Candidates also get an opportunity to submit the application form by paying the late fee. The amount of late fee will be decided by JNTU. The more the time from the deadline of the application form submitting, the more will be the amount of late fee.
What to Keep Ready Before Submitting TS EAMCET Application Form 2018?
While filling the TS EAMCET application form 2018, the candidates will need multiple documents and things. It is advisable that the candidates keep these ready before filling the form. The list of this requirement is as mentioned below:
- A working E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Admit Card of Class 10 / SSC / Equivalent.
- Admit Card of Class 12 / Equivalent.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10 (class 12 as well if applicable).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- PH, NCC, Sports, etc. Certificates.
- Caste Certificate for SC / ST / BC Candidates.
- Income Certificate – Income up to 1 Lakh, or 2 Lakh, or more than 2 Lakhs.
- Proof of Local Status – Study or Residence Certificate.
Note: Candidates should enter only the authentic information in the TS EAMCET Application Form. These documents will be verified during the counseling and admission round. If the details are not authentic, the candidature will be canceled.
Procedure for Submitting TS EAMCET Application Form
Follow the instructions given below to fill in details in the TS EAMCET Application Form:
Step 1: Pay the Registration Fee
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the application form will be available.
- The candidate need to pay the registration fee by TS Online/ AP Online or by Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- After the payment is done, the applicants can proceed to fill in other details in the application form.
Step 2: Fill in details in TS EAMCET Application Form
In the online application form, the applicants need to provide the following details:
- Stream: Firstly, the applicants shall have to choose the stream, i.e., either Medical or Both Engineering and Agricultural & Medical or only Engineering.
- Educational Qualification Details: Next, enter qualifying examination details such as Name of the Board, Hall Ticket Number, Year of Passing, Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Examination, etc.
- Medium of language for TS EAMCET 2018: The applicants shall have to give preference for the medium of entrance examination, either Telegu or English.
- Personal Details: In this section, the candidate need to provide their basic personal information such as their Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Birth Stae, District, Aadhaar Card, Category etc.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
After filling up the details, the candidate can upload the scanned images of their Photograph and Signature as per the specifications. The format and specifications for uploading the images is given below:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpg||less than 30 KB|
|Signature||jpg||less than 15 KB|
Step 4: Final Submission
After filling in details and uploading the images, the candidates should ensure that the details in the application form are correct. After checking the application, finally, submit it by online mode.
Step 5: Print Confirmation page
On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates shall observe the Registration Number along with filled in details. This is a confirmation page. You are advised to take a printout of it and submit it to the Invigilator during the examination. You would also require to affix a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination.
Verification of Details
You are advised to take extreme care while filling the form. Although you will get the opportunity to make corrections in the form one more time, but still, make the entries in the right order. Once you have filled the form and paid the fees, the candidate must ensure that the right information has been entered. In order to do that, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
Reasons of Rejecting TS EAMCET Application Form
The Convener, TS EAMCET reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage, if:
- Online Application Form is incomplete.
- If the candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- Furnishing false or incorrect information.
- Online Application Form is submitted after the due date.
After the candidate who have filed the application form completely but have not take the print of the application form will be able to take a print of it using the link on the official website under “Print Application Form”. You will first of all enter your Registration number and then your Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number. Keep it safely for as it will also be required at the time of admission and counselling.
Courses Offered Under TS EAMCET 2018
The following courses are covered under TS EAMCET. While submitting the application form make sure that the correct courses is entered.
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture,
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture,
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry,
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences,
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)),
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C),
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.) Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology,
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering),
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Official details of TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form have not been announced insofar. Details given on this page are as per TS EAMCET information brochure of last year and only for reference. As soon as TS EAMCET 2018 information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries on TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.