Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Admit Card 2020 will be release by the Indian Statistical Institute. The Admit card of ISI 2020 Admission Tests can be downloaded by candidates who have submitted their application forms from the official website of ISI Kolkata. The ISI Admit Card 2020 contains candidate’s registration number, examination center assigned, and other information. Before proceeding to download the admit card, attach a printer to the computer so that the document can be printed. Get all the information about ISI Admit Card 2020 on this page. Details about how to download, important instructions and schedule are given in this article.
ISI Admit Card 2020 – Indian Statistical Institute
All non-sponsored students and research fellows admitted to various programs, except the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications, receive stipends, fellowships, and contingency/book grants. Non sponsored candidates are not required to pay any tuition fee for any of the programs.
|Date of issue of ISI 2020 Admit Card||Third week of Apr 2020|
|ISI Admission Test 2020 exam date||First week of May 2020|
Admit Card: The admit card of ISI 2020 will be available at the official websites: www.isical.ac.in
How to download
- For the Registration of the Admit card Candidates can visit over the link provided above.
- First of all, Candidates have to enter their User name along with their Password.
- After that Candidates can Sign in for their Admit card.
- Click the link and download the ISI Admit Card 2020.
- Print the downloaded hall ticket.
- In all subsequent correspondence, the applicant should quote the Registration Number without which no correspondence will be entertained.
After you have printed the hall ticket, go through details on it. Information such as the candidate’s name, registration number, test venue will be given on it. Make sure that everything is in order.
After the applications are processed at ISI, the Admit Card for the Admission Test along with the Registration Number is generated. Applicants will receive a link containing the above information in his/her account and will need to take print out of the Admit Card. In all subsequent correspondence, the applicant should quote the Registration Number without which no correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates selected for Junior Research Fellowships may be asked to join at a place other than the one opted for, if necessary.
- Candidates who fail to appear at the admission tests will not be considered for admission. On the basis of the performance in the tests and past academic records, a limited number of candidates will be asked to appear at an interview for final selection subject to verification of their eligibility with reference to original documents.
- Any dispute concerning admissions in 2020-2021 shall be settled in Kolkata subject to the jurisdiction of the Kolkata High Court.
As per last year.
Important Points :
- Download your admit card by logging into your account.
- The Admit Card has your registration number, the Centre (with address) where you must appear for the tests, the codes of the tests to be taken in the Forenoon and the Afternoon sessions.
- The Admit card also has two boxes where you will sign in the Forenoon and Afternoon halves (as applicable) of the Test in front of the Supervisor/Invigilator.
- Note: Do not sign there in advance. You will have to return the admit card during the Forenoon session, if your program code is DSTC, DSTT or DCAG. Otherwise, you have to return it in the Afternoon Session.
- Quote the registration number given in your Admit Card for any correspondence. All communications must be sent to [email protected]