Candidates who will successfully clear the TS EAMCET 2018 will be eligible to appear for the next round of admission, which is TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling. The counselling of the examination starts in the month of June 2018. The candidates desirous of seeking admissions in B.E/ B.Tech/ Pharmacy courses have to take TS-EAMCET 2018. After clearing TSEAMCET candidates have to attend certificate verification round in any of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the given schedule, to avoid delay in admission process.
Interested candidates can collect information regarding the details of the procedure and other relevant information without fail on the day of Certificate Verification from Help Line Center. More information regarding the procedure and certificate verification will be available in the article below.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling 2018
Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their Rank and preferences.
- Allotments and allotment orders are placed on the website.
- To download the Provisional allotment order, enter the Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in the candidate login in the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in and report as per the instructions given in the Provisional allotment order.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Process
The entire procedure of TS EAMCET 2018 counselling is explained below. The candidates may have a look at it to understand the counselling and allotment of seat.
Candidates need to register online to appear for counselling session. Dates for registration is not yet announced and will be updated as soon as it is released.
- At the Help Line center, the candidates will have to wait for until their name is called for registration.
- Once called, the candidates will have to hand over their TS EAMCET Rank Card to the authority.
- To Register, the candidates will have to pay counselling fee and submit their mobile number. The number will be verified.
- After the payment of the fee, candidates will get a Registration-cum-Verification form. Candidates will have to enter personal details, rank details and more on it.
- Next, the candidates will have to submit the form at the counter and with this, the registration process will end.
- Now, the candidates will have to wait to be called for the certification verification.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Fees
The counselling fee for TS EAMCET 2018 is as below. The candidates will have to remit the processing fee during the Registration and Document Verification round.
- Rs. 1000 for BC /OC candidates
- Rs. 500 for SC /ST candidates
After registration candidates have to produce all original certificates and 2 xerox copies of the following, failed to so will delay the allotment of seats which will further delay the admission. Also verify the details printed in the Registration-Cum-Verification form, if any mistake in the form kindly report the same to the verification officer.
- For candidates belonging to ST/SC/BC category, report to the Caste Verification Officer and submit the original Caste Certificates for verification. After clearance of Caste Verification report to one of the Certificate Verification Officers.
- Candidates belonging to Open Category have to report to the Certificate Verification Officer only.
Also, it is mandatory for candidates to attend certificate verification in person as candidates Aadhaar details ( Fingerprint Biometric) will be verified at the Help Centers only with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Certificates To Be Produced For Verification By Candidates:
- TSEAMCET-2018 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET-2018 Hall Ticket. Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate. VI to Inter Study Certificates. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- If applicable, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2018 by competent authority,
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- In case of Non-Local candidates, residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana State for a period of 10 years.
- Candidate have to produce Residence Certificate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying.examination in case if the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Other than these certificates, PH CAP /NCC /Sports/ Minority Candidates have to produce additional certificates, which are:
- PH: -Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible.
- CAP- CAP is Children of Armed Forces Personnel and the certificate is to be issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
Note: Only those candidates will be considered under CAP category, whose parents are domicile of Telangana State, on the basis of their address registered with Service Register.
- NCC & Sports – Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Headmaster.
- Anglo-Indian: Certificate to be issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
Option Entry for TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
After registration, candidates will be required to choose from a list of colleges and courses according to their preference and arrange them in their order of preference. Candidates are advised to choose as many options from most preferable to least preferred.
Candidates can go through the college profile to check the availability of seats, duration of the course, possible job opportunities after studying that particular course, hostel availability, how far it would be from your place. You may also consult your parents/ friends to help you select course and Colleges you wish to join.Candidates are advised to exercise as many options as possible to avoid not getting allotment.For entering options on your computer screen, filled-in manual option form is essential. It will not only save your time but will also minimize your chance of making mistake in option entry on web.
Insofar, TS EAMCET 2018 Information Brochure has been announced, But information regarding TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling 2018 has not been announced. As soon as TSCHE releases TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling 2018 details, it will be updates here.