|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
TS ECET 2017 was held on May 06, 2017 and the re-exam was conducted on 04 Jun 2017. JNTU Hyderabad conducts TS Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2017 for lateral entry admission in B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm. Only the eligibility candidates will be granted admission. The application process for TS ECET 2017 has ended and now the candidates may download their admit card. The link to download the admit card of TS ECET 2017 is given below. Candidates interested in appearing for the TS ECET 2017 can check the eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and other crucial details about the examination from the article below.
Latest: – TS ECET 2017 Counselling Provisional Allotment has been released. Check it through the link below.
TS ECET 2017 – Important Dates
All the important dates of Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test 2017, as announced officially, have been mentioned below.
|Official notification was announced on||March 13, 2017|
|Application process commenced on||March 16, 207|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee||April 15, 2017|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 17 to 22, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application with fine Rs. 500||April 20, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.1000/-||April 25, 2017|
|Download of hall tickets from website||April 29 to May 04, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||April 29, 2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 10000 candidates can submit the form until||May 01, 2017|
|TSECET 2017 will be held from 2:0 PM to 5:00 PM on||May 06, 2017|
|Declaration of preliminary answer Key||May 08, 2017|
|Last date for receiving objections against the answer key||May 11, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||May 20, 2017|
TS ECET 2017 Counselling
The Qualified candidates of TSECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses (Lateral Entry into second year) in University and Private Engineering Colleges are informed to attend Certificate Verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per schedule given here under.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of CertificateVerification without fail and the same is also placed on website:https://tsecet.nic.in
Detail notification of counselling – Check here
To check Counselling Provisional Allotment List – Click here
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhaar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
Certificates To Be Produced By The Candidates:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TSECET-2017 Rank Card.
- TS ECET-2017 and Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Diploma / Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Integrated Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
TS ECET Application Form 2017
The application form for the examination is not available offline and the candidates can only submit it from the official login. To submit the application form of TS ECET 2017, the candidates just need to follow the steps below:
- Click Here to fill and know more about the TS ECET 2017 Application Form
- Assess the appropriate link provided on the page.
- Register by entering the Qualifying Exam Roll Number, Year of Passing, Name, Father/Guardians Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Community, Registration Fee (the amount will appear automatically), and Aadhar Number.
- Once all the details are submitted, the application form will be displayed. In it, candidates will have to enter all the authentic details.
- After submitting the form, candidates will have to remit the application fee and secure the confirmation page for future usage.
The application fee for TS ECET 20177 is Rs. 800 for candidates belonging to BC and Other category and Rs. 400 for ST/SC candidates. The amount of fee can be paid online through Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card.
Candidates should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for appearing at the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017.
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State/ Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there to for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure. OR
- They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
For More detailed information regarding eligibility please refer the the information brochure given at the bottom of this article.
TS ECET Admit Card 2017
TS ECET Admit Card 2017 will be available for download for the Examination, Which is scheduled to be held on 06 May 2017. Candidates can download the same by entering Registration No. & Hall Ticket No. through the direct link will be provided below.
TS ECET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of TS ECET 2017 has been announced by the conducting body. Candidates will have three hours to attempt 200 multiple choice questions. every question will carry one mark, which will only be awarded if the candidate will choose correct answer option.
The detailed TS ECET Paper Pattern for Diploma Holders, B.Sc (Mathematics), and Pharmacy Stream candidates is given in the table below:
TS ECET 2017 Syllabus and Model Question Paper
Those candidates who are applying for TS ECET 2017 can check the complete syllabus for Entrance Test and can also check the model question paper for practice to appear in Engineering Common Entrance Test.
For now candidates can check the last year Syllabus and Question Paper.
- All the photographs submitted with the application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will not be issued. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the last date and time will be rejected.
- Candidates are not admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 01.00 P.M.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Booklet of the branch for which they are eligible for admission (for FDH candidates only).
- The Question Booklet code, Hall Ticket No. and other details must be entered correctly and properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, in the Test. Otherwise ranks declared, if any, will be cancelled subsequently in such cases. 6. Candidates must return both the Question paper Booklet Acknowledgement slip and OMR Answer Sheet after the test. Question paper will be in English only.
TS ECET 2017 Other Information
Qualifying marks in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2017
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Evaluation and ranking at ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2016 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2017 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
Engineering: In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
Pharmacy: Candidates will be ranked on the basis of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017. In case of tie the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
B.Sc.(Mathematics): Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.
TS ECET Office
ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] – 2017,
ECET Office, 1st Floor, College Main Building
JNTUH College of Engineering (Autonomous)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500085
Ph : +91-40-23155225. Fax :+91-40-23155225.. Ph :9347005006.
E-Mail : [email protected]
Website : https://www.tsecet.in