TS ECET 2019 will be held on May 11, 2019. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad conducts TS Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2019 for FDH, B.Sc.(Mathematics), and for Lateral Entry into B.E., B.Tech. B.Pharm. TS ECET 2019 will be conducted in the online mode. TS ECET 2019 will be held in two session forenoon and afternoon. TS ECET 2019 is conducted on the behalf of TSCHE. The application process for TS ECET 2019 will start from 1st week of March 2019. Candidates interested in appearing for the TS ECET 2019 can check the eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and other crucial details about the examination from the article below.
TS ECET 2019
Before filling the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility. TS ECET 2019 Hall Ticket can be attained by only those students who have filled TS ECET 2019 Application Form completely and have submitted it with the application fee. Candidates can check the schedule given below to know about the important dates and events.
|Date of Official notification||1st week of Mar 2019|
|The application process starts on||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||2nd and 3rd week of Apr 2019|
|Download of hall tickets from the website||2nd week of May 2019|
|TS ECET 2019||11 May 2019|
|Declaration of preliminary answer Key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date for receiving objections against the answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||last week of May 2019|
TS ECET 2019 Exam Date Notice
TS ECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for appearing at the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics), and for Lateral Entry into B.E., B.Tech. B.Pharm]-2019.
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State/ Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses in the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas OR They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
Note: For more details about the eligible branches for various TS ECET Paper, candidates can go through the information brochure, which is provided at the end of this page.
TS ECET Application Form 2019
The application form for the examination will start as per the scheduled date and the candidates can only submit it from the official login. Candidates must fill the application form on or before last date. The last date to fill the application form without any late fine is given above. After the last date, the candidate has to pay the late fine to fill the application form with the application form fee.
How to fill the application form?
To submit the application form of TS ECET 2019, the candidates just need to follow the steps below:
- Assess the appropriate link provided on the page.
- Register by entering the Qualifying Exam Roll Number, Year of Passing, Name, Father/Guardians Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Community, Registration Fee (the amount will appear automatically), and Aadhar Number.
- Once all the details are submitted, the application form will be displayed. In it, candidates will have to enter all the authentic details.
- After submitting the form, candidates will have to remit the application fee and secure the confirmation page for future usage.
The application fee for TS ECET 2019 is Rs. 800 for candidates belonging to BC and Other category and Rs. 400 for ST/SC candidates. The Registration fee has to be paid at TSOnline Centers in T.S., APOnline Centers in A.P. or through online using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
Note: The Application fee mentioned above is as per last year, as soon as officials release the information it will be updated here.
TS ECET Admit Card 2019
TS ECET Admit Card 2019 will be released after successful completion of the application form. Admit Card will be available for download for the Examination. Admit card will be available online at the official website. Candidates can download the same by entering Registration No. & Hall Ticket Number. TS ECET 2019 Admit Card is going to have details like name and address of the candidate, complete address of the test centre, general instructions, photograph and signature of the candidate.
It is advised to candidates to carry TS ECET 2019 Admit Card positively to the examination centre as they will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless and until they have TS ECET Admit Card 2019 in hand. Candidates are advised to carry a valid id proof with themselves along with TS ECET 2019 Admit Card to avoid any further chaos and confusion.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is rather important to know about the exam pattern of TS ECET 2019 as candidates can prepare in a nuanced way as they will be aware of number of questions, weightage of questions and the topics which will be coming in the examination. So, to have a rough idea about the exam pattern of TS ECET 2019, candidates can go through the information given below:
- Mode of the Examination: TS ECET 2019 is going to be conducted in the online mode only.
- Medium of the Examination: The question paper will be in English mode only.
- Duration of the Examination: TS ECET 2019 will be of 3 hours.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 200 questions in every section.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 01 marks for every correct answer.
The detailed TS ECET Paper Pattern for Diploma Holders, B.Sc (Mathematics), and Pharmacy Stream candidates are given in the table below:
TS ECET 2019 Syllabus and Model Question Paper
Those candidates who are applying for TS ECET 2019 can check the complete syllabus of the previous year for Entrance Test and can also check the model question paper for practice to appear in Engineering Common Entrance Test.
The last year question papers are provided here.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below in order to have a rough idea about TS ECET 2019 Regional Centers. As of now, the exam centers for TS ECET 2019 have not been notified yet, so the governing authority might add or change the exam centers as per their wish. Also, candidates must note that the request for change in the exam centre will not be entertained at any stage. Until then, candidates can have a look at the information given below.
TS ECET 2019 Other Information
Qualifying marks in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2019
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Evaluation and ranking at ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2019 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
- For admission into B.E. / B.Tech in Information Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the diploma in Information Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019.
- For admission into B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the diploma in Computer Science Engineering. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019.
Engineering: In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of a further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of the award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
Pharmacy: Candidates will be ranked on the basis of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019. In case of tie, the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On a further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
B.Sc.(Mathematics): Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of a further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.
- All the photographs submitted with the application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will not be issued. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the last date and time will be rejected.
- Candidates are not admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 01.00 P.M.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Booklet of the branch for which they are eligible for admission (for FDH candidates only).
- The question paper will be in English only.
TS ECET 2019 Counselling
The Qualified candidates of TS ECET-2019 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses (Lateral Entry into second year) in University and Private Engineering Colleges will be informed to attend Certificate Verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs).
Candidates will be informed to collect the details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET 2019 Seat Reservation
Candidates must note that the information given below is based on the last year’s trends and data. However, until then candidates can refer to the information given below for the reference purpose.
|For the local candidates||85%|
Official Website: www.tsche.ac.in.
For more details about TS ECET Download TS ECET 2018 Information Brochure