TS ECET 2019 – JNTU Hyderabad has announced the result for TS ECET 2019 on May 22, 2019. Candidates can check their TS ECET 2019 Result online at ecet.tsche.ac.in. The entrance exam was conducted on May 11, 2019. TS ECET 2019 is a state level computer based entrance exam for admission E. The entrance exam scores are considered for shortlisting the candidates for admission. Check more details on TS ECET 2019 from this page.
TS ECET 2019
This year, 96.74 percent of the registered candidates had appeared for the exam. A total of 27,123 of the 28,037 registered candidates took TS ECET 2019. Below are the important dates of TS ECET 2019:
|Date of Official notification||05 Mar 2019|
|The application process starts on||06 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application without late fee|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||11 – 18 Apr 2019|
|Download of hall tickets from the website||04 to 09 May 2019|
|TS ECET 2019||11 May 2019|
|Declaration of preliminary answer Key||May 2019|
|Last date for receiving objections against the answer key||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||22 May 2019|
TS ECET 2019 Result
TS ECET 2019 Result has been released on the official website. It is available for check in the form of a rank card. The TS ECET Result is based on this final answer key. In order to check the result, candidates should keep their login details like Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
The candidates qualifying TS ECET 2019 are called for document verification rounds next. To qualify TS ECET 2019 the candidates have to score more than 25% marks, i.e. a minimum of 50 marks out of 200. For the SC/ST candidates there are no such minimum requirements.
TS ECET 2019 Counselling
The Qualified candidates of TS ECET-2019 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) desirous of seeking admission into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses (Lateral Entry into second year) in University and Private Engineering Colleges will be informed to attend Certificate Verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs).
Candidates will be informed to collect the details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website tsecet.nic.in
TS ECET 2019 Seat Reservation
As per the trends of last year below are the reservation of seats. The exact percentage of seat reservation sia mde available once the result is out and the counselling details are decalred.
|For the local candidates||85%|
TS ECET 2019 Answer Key
The TS ECET 2019 Answer Key is made available online to all the candidates who appear for the exam. This answer key has all the correct answers to questions asked in the exam. Therefore the candidates can use it to get the estimated scores in the exam even before the declaration of the result. JNTU releases the answer keys in a PDF format for all the 12 subjects for which the exam is held.
Using the TS ECET 2019 Answer Key:
- The process is actually simple. You crosscheck the answers in your response sheet and the answer key of the subject you have appeared in the exam.
- Then you count the number of correct answers
- Count the number of correct answers
- Since there is no negative marking and each question carry 1 marks, the number of correct answers is your TS ECET 2019 raw score.
Challenge of TS ECET 2019 Answer Key
If the candidates find any error in the answer key they can challenge the same. To challenge the answer key the candidates have to make the challenge as per the details available over the official website after the release of the answer keys.
TS ECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for appearing at the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics), and for Lateral Entry into B.E., B.Tech. B. Pharm]-2019.
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas.
They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course under sandwich pattern shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E/ B.Tech./ B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training for the sandwich course before the close of counseling for entry into the relevant course.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses. Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the TS ECET-2019. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions
TS ECET Application Form 2019
The application form for the examination has been started and the candidates can only submit it from the official login. Candidates must fill the application form on or before last date. The last date to fill the application form without any late fine is given above. After the last date, the candidate has to pay the late fine to fill the application form with the application form fee.
How to fill the application form?
To submit the application form of TS ECET 2019, the candidates just need to follow the steps below:
- Assess the appropriate link provided on the page.
- Register by entering the Qualifying Exam Roll Number, Year of Passing, Name, Father/Guardians Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Community, Registration Fee (the amount will appear automatically), and Aadhar Number.
- Once all the details are submitted, the application form will be displayed. In it, candidates will have to enter all the authentic details.
- After submitting the form, candidates will have to remit the application fee and secure the confirmation page for future usage.
The application fee for TS ECET 2019 is Rs. 800 for candidates belonging to and Rs. 400 for ST/SC candidates. The Registration fee has to be paid at TSOnline Centers in T.S., APOnline Centers in A.P. or through online using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
TS ECET Admit Card 2019
TS ECET Admit Card 2019 will be released after successful completion of the application form. Admit Card will be available for download for the Examination. Admit card will be available online at the official website. Candidates can download the same by entering Registration No. & Hall Ticket Number. TS ECET 2019 Admit Card is going to have details like name and address of the candidate, complete address of the test centre, general instructions, photograph and signature of the candidate.
It is advised to candidates to carry TS ECET 2019 Admit Card positively to the examination centre as they will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless and until they have TS ECET Admit Card 2019 in hand. Candidates are advised to carry a valid id proof with themselves along with TS ECET 2019 Admit Card to avoid any further chaos and confusion.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
It is rather important to know about the exam pattern of TS ECET 2019 as candidates can prepare in a nuanced way as they will be aware of number of questions, weightage of questions and the topics which will be coming in the examination. So, to have a rough idea about the exam pattern of TS ECET 2019, candidates can go through the information given below:
- Mode of the Examination: TS ECET 2019 is going to be conducted in the online mode only.
- Medium of the Examination: The question paper will be in English mode only.
- Duration of the Examination: TS ECET 2019 will be of 3 hours.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 200 questions in every section.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 01 marks for every correct answer.
The detailed TS ECET Paper Pattern for Diploma Holders, B.Sc (Mathematics), and Pharmacy Stream candidates are given in the table below:
TS ECET 2019 Syllabus and Model Question Paper
Those candidates who are applying for TS ECET 2019 can check the complete syllabus for Entrance Test and can also check the model question paper for practice to appear in Engineering Common Entrance Test.
The last year question papers are provided here.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below in order to have a rough idea about TS ECET 2019 Regional Centers. Candidates must note that the request for change in the exam centre will not be entertained at any stage.
TS ECET 2019 Other Information
Qualifying marks in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2019
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
Evaluation and ranking at ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019
- The student will be ranked (Integrated Merit Rank) based on the marks obtained by him/her in the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 Examination.
- Every care will be taken to avoid errors in valuation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence request for re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of scripts will in no case be entertained. Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2019 separately in each branch of Engineering Course.
- As per Government Order all Diploma holders in any branch of Engineering/Technology, who qualify in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 are eligible for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering branches. The Integrated Merit Rank is for admission into B.Tech. Information Technology Course. The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
- For admission into B.E. / B.Tech in Information Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the diploma in Information Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019.
- For admission into B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the diploma in Computer Science Engineering. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019.
Engineering: In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Engineering subject, and in case of a further tie the marks obtained in the Mathematics subject and if the tie still continues, the marks obtained in physics subject will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking. In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the four subjects, they will be bracketed for the purpose of the award of rank. Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
Pharmacy: Candidates will be ranked on the basis of merit in ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2019. In case of tie, the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration. On a further tie, age will be taken into consideration; the older candidate will be given priority.
B.Sc.(Mathematics): Candidates will be ranked based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations. In case of a tie in aggregate, the marks obtained in Mathematics subject and in case of a further tie the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken into account to resolve the tie.
- All the photographs submitted with the application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will not be issued. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the last date and time will be rejected.
- Candidates are not admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 01.00 P.M.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Booklet of the branch for which they are eligible for admission (for FDH candidates only).
- The question paper will be in English only.
Official Website: ecet.tsche.ac.in.
For more details about TS ECET 2019 download Information Brochure.