UKSEE 2020 Admit Card will be released by the Uttarakhand Technical University. The admit card is available to those candidates, who will submit the application form with the application fee successfully before the last date. The Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination 2020 will be held in the month of May 2020. Each course will have separate admit card depending on the student, for which course he or she has applied. Candidates can get complete details regarding UKSEE 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket from this page.
UKSEE Admit Card 2020
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website of the University at uktech.ac.in. Eligible candidates must download the admit card as soon as possible depending upon the availability. Important dates are mentioned below.
Dates of UKSEE 2020 Admit card
|Download the Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of Entrance examination||2nd week of May 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates can download their UKSEE Admit Card 2020 at official website: uktech.ac.in.
How a Candidate can download the Admit card of UKSEE 2020
The admit card will be issued in the month of May 2020. Candidate can able to download the admit card from the official website at uktech.ac.in. The admit card should be preserved by the candidate till the admission in the university. Steps to download the admit card are given below:
Step 1– Candidates must visit the official website first at uktech.ac.in Or click on the link provided above.
Step 2– Enter the registration no. and date of birth in the given spaces provided for that purpose.
Step 3– After entering the details, submit it by clicking on “submit tab”
Step 4– Download the admit card displayed on the window and take a printout of the admit card and retain it till the admissions.
Important Instructions related to the Admit Card
Important instructions related to the admit card of UKSEE 2020 are mentioned below:
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely till the admission in the university.
- Candidates must bring the admit card along with the Identification proof with photographs such as Aadhar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Passport.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card and ID proof.
- The name and photograph of the candidate should match the with that mentioned on the Admit card for the authenticity of the admit card.
- In case the name has been changed due to events like marriage, applicants must bring the required document as a proof on the day of examination such as Marriage certificate/ Legal name change document/ Divorcee Decree.
The admission test will be held at various centres listed below, However, Co-ordination Committee UKSEE 2020 reserves the right to allot or cancel any centre. Coordination Committee will make every possible effort to allocate centres to candidates as per their preference or to the nearest place opted by the candidates However, guarantee cannot be given in this connection and the decision of the Co-ordination Committee, UKSEE- 2020 shall be final.
Exam Pattern for UKSEE 2020
It will depend upon the candidates whether they want to take the test in online or offline mode. The conducting body has given both the options to appear for the entrance test in both the modes. If in case the number of candidates at a test center (online) is less than 20 then the exam is to be conducted in offline mode at that particular test center.
- Question Type: Multiple choice based test (MCQs)
- Number of Papers: 12 Papers
- Mode of Exam: UKSEE 2020 is conducted both in online and offline mode. Candidates can select the mode of the examination as per their convenience.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates are awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for the written examination.
- For Offline Mode: Candidates are required to mark the answer using Black/Blue ball point pen only.
Subjects in the Entrance Examination
Papers to be opted by candidates for Different Courses
UKSEE 2020 Result
UKSEE 2020 result will be declared after the successful completion of entrance tests in online mode. The result will be declared at the official website – uktech.ac.in. The result is expected to be declared in the month of June 2020. After the declaration of results, merit list will be published based on the performance of the students for all the courses separately such as BHMCT, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, B. Tech Lateral Entry 2nd year. The Merit list will contain total marks secured by the candidates in the examination.