UKSEE 2020 Admit Card – Admit card for UKSEE 2020 will be released by the Uttarakhand Technical University at uktech.ac.in. Candidates can download UKSEE 2020 admit card by entering the application number and password. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card with a valid id proof on the examination day. It consists of details like roll number, exam date, exam time, address of the exam centre etc. Check more information regarding UKSEE 2020 admit card from this page.
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
UKSEE hall ticket is not sent via post. It is necessary to carry the admit card to the exam centre because it acts as an entry ticket on the day of examination. Check more information about UKSEE 2020 admit card from the table given below.
|Download the Admit card|
|Date of Entrance examination|
Download Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download UKSEE 2020 admit card from the official website uktech.ac.in.
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card – Delayed!
The release of UKSEE 2020 admit card has been delayed due to COVID-19. UKSEE 2020 admit card was supposed to be out in May 2020. However, no new announcement regarding the release of the admit card and exam has been published on the website.
The information regarding the release UKSEE 2020 admit card will be out soon once the lockdown is over.
How to download the UKSEE 2020 Admit card?
The candidate will be able to download the admit card from the official website at uktech.ac.in. or from the direct link that will be provided on this page also. Applicants can follow the steps which is given below to download the UKSEE Hall Ticket.
Step 1– Click on the link given above.
Step 2– Next, enter the registration no. from the UKSEE application form and date of birth in the given spaces provided for that purpose.
Step 3– After entering the details, submit it by clicking on “submit tab”
Step 4– Download the admit card displayed on the window and take a printout of the admit card and retain it till the admissions.
What to do if Forgot UKSEE 2020 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their login credentials for UKSEE 2020, then, they can follow the steps given below to get the UKSEE 2020 credentials back.
- Click on the link given above.
- Next, click on the link of forgot registration number as shown in the image below.
- Then, enter the details like mobile number and date of birth.
- Later, click on the ‘Submit; button to save the details,
What to Carry to the Exam Centre?
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center as without it the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Check the list of documents from below.
- Print copy of the downloaded UKSEE Admit Card.
- Candidate has to carry the two passport size photographs similar to the uploaded photograph in the application form.
- Any govt. issued ID proof that should be valid,non-expired as well as original like aadhar card, voter id card, passport, etc.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Examinees must go through the exam pattern before making any preparation strategies.Check the exam pattern from below.
- Question Type: Multiple choice based test (MCQs)
- Mode of Exam: Offline and Online (for specific centers)
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Medium of Language: English and Hindi
Important Instructions related to the UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
Important instructions related to the admit card of UKSEE 2020 are mentioned below:
- Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely till the admission in the university as it’ll be required at the counselling time.
- Candidates must bring the admit card along with the Identification proof with photographs such as Aadhar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Passport.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card and ID proof.
- The name and photograph of the candidate should match with the ID proof that the candidate is carrying for the authenticity.
- Candidates must keep the one copy of the admit card as it’ll be needed at the time of the UKSEE Counselling.
- In case the name has been changed due to events like marriage, applicants must bring the required document as a proof on the day of examination such as Marriage certificate/ Legal name change document/ Divorcee Decree.
- Candidates must not carry any type of electronic gadget to the exam hall.
- Restriction of calculators, scientific calculators are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- The candidate can’t carry any baggage to the exam hall.
UKSEE 2020 Result
UKSEE 2020 result will be declared after the successful completion of entrance tests in online mode. The result will be declared at the official website – uktech.ac.in.After the declaration of results, merit list will be published based on the performance of the students for all the courses separately such as BHMCT, B.Pharma, MBA, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, B. Tech Lateral Entry 2nd year. The Merit list will contain total marks secured by the candidates in the examination. Qualified candidates will be called for the UKSEE Counselling 2020.
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts the Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination for admission in various courses at Graduation,Post graduation and doctoral courses in Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, and Medical field. Candidates has to qualify the entrance exam to be eligible for admission to the course. The exam is conducted at the State level.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
How can the details in the admit card can be corrected?
In case the details mentioned in the admit card is not correct canddiate should approach or contact to the exam authority for further assistance.
Can the exam center be changed?
No,changes will be entertained for any candidate for the request to change in the allotted exam center.
What if I forgot to carry the id proof. Will I be considered for sitting in the exam?
No, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination without valid ID proof.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.