Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) 2018 will be held for the admissions in the first year of MCA, BHMCT, B.Pharma, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Tech and to second year of B. Tech. and B. Pharm, MCA programmes. It’s a state level entrance examination. Every year thousands of students appear for UKSEE. Aspirants seeking to take admission in the Uttarakhand Technical University should read this article which includes the application form details. In this article we have discussed the reservations and eligibility criteria for various courses for the convenience of the candidates.
For UKSEE 2019 Application Form – Click here
UKSEE 2018 Application Form
UKSEE 2018 application form has been released on April 14, 2018. Interested candidates can now apply for the examination form from Uttarakhand Technical University official website at uktech.ac.in till April 30, 2018. The university will probably conduct the exam in the month of May 2018. The application form is available online on the University website. The dates for UKSEE 2018 are mentioned below:
Schedule of UKSEE 2018
|Availability of Application Forms||14 Apr 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form along with the fee||30 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the Application Form of UKSEE 2018.
Official Website: uktech.ac.in.
Instructions to fill the Application Form of UKSEE 2018
The application forms for UKSEE 2018 is available now from April 14, 2018 to April 30, 2018. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility norms carefully before applying for the examination that are mentioned above. The candidates can refer the following points to fill the application form.
- The application form should be filled online which is available on the official website at uktech.ac.in
- After visiting the official website candidates need to click on the UKSEE 2018, click on the given tab “click here for online application”
- A login tab will be seen on the right hand side of the window. Click on login and start new registration by entering the details that are required to be filled such as personal details, address, email ID, mobile number, academic qualifications along with the upload of photograph.
- The photograph should be uploaded with at least 75% of the face coverage with 35X45 mm dimensions. Candidates are advised to keep the copies of the photograph for future use. It should be taken after January 1, 2018.
- After filling the application form candidate must submit the application fee that is mentioned below:
Application fee for UKSEE 2018 for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 1500/- and ST/SC have to pay Rs. 700/-
- Candidates will be provided with the Application number and password.
- The registration number and password will be used further to login to the account by the candidate to download the admit card.
- You can pay using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 80Kb.
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 30Kb
- Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one application can be filled in with one mobile no. and e-mail ID) as all information/communication will be sent by UKSEE on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.