UPRTOU Admit Card 2019 or hall ticket has been released for B.Ed, B.Ed Special Education by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad on the official website. Admit card of UPRTOU 2019 must be carried by each candidate on the day of the exam to the test centre. U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU), Allahabad is going to conduct Entrance examination for admission process. Candidates who submit the application form for UPRTOU Admission 2019 can download the test admission ticket as per schedule is given below.
UPRTOU Admit Card 2019
Candidates who submit the application form for UPRTOU Admission 2019, can able to download their course wise admit card from the official website.
For All Degree and Diploma & Certificate –
|Issue of admit cards||To be announced!|
|Date of entrance test||To be announced!|
For B.Ed / B.Ed (SE) –
|Issue of admit cards||16 May 2019|
|Date of entrance test||26 May 2019|
- Click Here to download the UPRTOU Admit Card 2019.
- Click Here to download the UPRTOU Common Admission Admit Card July Session 2019-20.
Steps to download Admit Card
Candidates can check the steps from below.
- Click on the Download Admit Card link on the official website.
- Select your course and enter registration number.
- Then Click on submit to download the e-Admit card.
- Save it and keep a print out with you for the future examination use.
Exam Pattern for MBA / MCA
There shall be one composite paper of 100 Marks in the MBA-MCA Entrance Test containing following sub sections
Section A: 10 Short Answer Type Question – 50 Marks
- General Knowledge/ current affairs, general awareness, management, economics & IT etc. (About 75 to 100 words)
Section B: Two Essay type Questions of 25 marks each – 50 marks
- On topics of general interests and basic discipline, to be answered in not more than 300 words
Exam Pattern for B.Ed Entrance Test
Exam Pattern for B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test
PhD Entrance Test (Last Year)
There shall be one paper in Ph.D. Entrance Test containing two sections
Section A: 10 Short Answer Questions: 50 Marks
(Questions related to reasoning & mental ability, research, quantitative aptitude, general awareness /knowledge etc. which an average P.G. Degree holder is expected to posses, shall be included in this section.
- 10 Questions of 05 Marks each (To be answered in about 75 words each)
Section B: Two essay type questions of 25 marks each 50 Marks
- (To be answered in not more than 600 words each)