UPRTOU Admit Card 2018 or hall ticket will be issued by UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad for various courses. Admit card of UPRTOU 2018 must be carried by each candidate on the day of the exam to the test centre. U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU), Allahabad is going to conduct Entrance examination for all courses such as B.Ed, B.Ed Special Education, MBA / MCA and Ph.D courses. Candidates who have submitted the application form for UPRTOU Admission 2018 can download the test admission ticket as per schedule given below.
UPRTOU Admit Card 2018
Candidates who had submitted the application form for UPRTOU Admission 2018, can download their course wise admit card from the official website or by a direct link provided below.
|Course Name||Admit Card||Download here|
|MBA / MCA||23 Jan 2018||Click here|
|B.Ed / B.Ed (SE)||10 days before the exam||Click Here|
Admit card: Admit card will be issued on www.uprtou.ac.in
Steps to download Admit Card
- Click on the download link that is provided above.
- Select your course and enter registration number.
- Then Click on submit to download the e-Admit card.
- Save it and keep a print out with you for the future examination use.
Exam Pattern for MBA / MCA
There shall be one composite paper of 100 Marks in the MBA-MCA Entrance Test containing following sub sections
Section A: 10 Short Answer Type Question – 50 Marks
- General Knowledge/ current affairs, general awareness, management, economics & IT etc. (About 75 to 100 words)
Section B: Two Essay type Questions of 25 marks each – 50 marks
- On topics of general interests and basic discipline, to be answered in not more than 300 words
Exam Pattern for B.Ed Entrance Test
Exam Pattern for B.Ed (SE) Entrance Test
PhD Entrance Test (Last Year)
There shall be one paper in Ph.D. Entrance Test containing two sections
Section A: 10 Short Answer Questions: 50 Marks
(Questions related to reasoning & mental ability, research, quantitative aptitude, general awareness /knowledge etc. which an average P.G. Degree holder is expected to posses, shall be included in this section.
- 10 Questions of 05 Marks each (To be answered in about 75 words each)
Section B: Two essay type questions of 25 marks each 50 Marks
- (To be answered in not more than 600 words each)