VTUEEE Application Form 2019 – On September 13, 2018, Vel Tech University has released its online and offline application forms. The online VTUEEE 2019 Application forms have been released over the official website of the Vel Tech University. The unique feature of VTUEEE 2019 is that it is held in two phases. There are separate application forms for phase I and phase II exams. Those who wish to avail Vel Tech University fee structure of last year must appear in VTUEEE 2019 phase I, whereas those who appear in phase II will avail Vel Tech University fee structure of 2019. However, those who wish to apply for direct admission need to register for Phase III. To apply in online mode, a candidate will be required to start the process by getting themselves registered, by providing some basic details about oneself. Candidates can read this VTUEEE Application Form 2019 article, provided below to find the direct link and how to use that link to apply for VTUEEE 2019.
VTUEEE Application Form 2019
Candidates can choose to fill either the online or offline VTUEEE 2019 Application forms, as per their preference. But prior to form filling, a candidate must ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and all the other guidelines, as specified by the University. For both the mode of applying for VTUEEE 2019, a candidate needs to pay the application fee of Rs. 950. Important dates for VTUEEE Application Form 2019 are as follows.
|VTUEEE 2019 Application Form for Phase-I Releases||13 Sep 2018|
|VTUEEE 2019 Application Form for Phase-II Releases||13 Sep 2018|
|Last Date of submission of application form Phase-I||To be Announced|
|Last Date of submission of application form Phase-II||Apr 2019|
|VTUEEE 2018 Online and Offline Test Phase-I||29 & 30 Dec 2018 – online
26 & 27 Jan 2019 – offline
|VTUEEE 2018 Offline and Online Tests Phase-II||25 to 28 Apr 2019|
- Click Here to apply for Vel Tech Admission 2019 – Phase III (Direct Admission)
- Click here to fill application form of VTUEEE 2019 to appear in Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam.
VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Prior to applying for VTUEEE 2019, a candidate must ensure that they are eligible for applying to this entrance examination. Candidates can check the eligibility norms from below.
- Candidate must have passed in 10+2 or its equivalent level from a recognized Board.
- Also, all those who would be appearing in 10+2 exam in the year 2019 can also apply for VTUEEE 2019.
- Candidates having passed his or her Diploma in Engineering or Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent will be eligible to apply for Lateral Entry admissions.
- Candidates having a degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the senior secondary level will be eligible to apply for Lateral Entry admissions.
VTUEEE Application Form 2019( Online)
A candidate can fill the online application form in order to appear for the examination. The VTUEEE 2019 has already released the application form over the official website of the University i.e www.veltech.edu.in or directly click on the link provided below the table. Start the process by getting yourself registered by filling some details like name, contact number, email address, course opted for and state or union territory. After receiving the login credentials, a candidate can log in to complete the VTUEEE 2019 Application Form.
The candidates will be able to pay off the specified amount of VTUEEE 2019 application fee of Rs. 950 via using either Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
VTUEEE Application Form 2019( Offline)
Candidates can get the offline VTUEEE 2019 application forms in 2 ways:
- Firstly, by purchasing the offline application forms from any of the regional offices, by making a cash payment of Rs. 950. Candidates can check the list of regional offices from the official website.
- The second way of obtaining an application form is by handing over a demand draft of Rs. 950 in favor of Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai, in person.
- Candidates after having filled the offline application forms need to send a copy of their VTUEEE 2019 application forms to the University.
How To Fill VTUEEE 2019 Application Form Online?
Candidates can follow the instructions provided below to fill and submit their completed online VTUEEE 2019 application forms, after going through the eligibility criteria.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- Get Yourself Registered – Eligible Candidates can start the VTUEEE 2019 application process online by getting registered. Enter name, mobile number, email ID, b.tech discipline and the state or union territories, who belong to get yourself successfully registered.
- Login To Complete The Form – After the VTUEEE 2019 registration is done, all the candidates will receive a confirmation from the Vel Tech University. Over the email, a candidate will find the login details to their application portal. Log in to complete and submit the VTUEEE 2019 Application forms before the last date lapses. Candidates will be required to fill some of the personal details, contact details, exam related details, course- related details and upload scanned images of signature and photograph.
- Save and Preview – Prior to submitting, the VTUEEE 2019 application forms, a candidate goes through each and every detail filled up by the candidate. So, save and preview it. If all the details provided, you feel are correct and are of the specified measurements, then you can finally submit the forms. The photograph that needs to be uploaded should be of 100 kb( max), whereas the signature should be too, of 100kb(max). Both the documents uploaded should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Pay Off The Fee – Candidates can make the payment of the application form fee by choosing any of the available payment gateways. The VTUEEE 2019 application form fee is Rs. 950/-, both for online mode or offline mode applicants.
- Download The Application Form – Candidates need to download their VTUEEE 2019 application forms for future purpose.
Where To Get Offline VTUEEE 2019 Application form?Candidate can fill the VTUEEE 2019 application forms in online or offline mode, as per their convenience. To obtain an offline application form of this University, a candidate can either visit any of the regional offices, along with the application fee in cash, or request the University to kindly send the form via registered post. For which the payment needs to be made in demand draft as well.
Details That Needs To Be Filled In VTUEEE 2019 Application Form
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Father’s occupation
- Annual income
- Mother tongue
- Aadhaar number
- Email ID
Details of qualifying exam
- Name of school
- Medium of instruction
Choice of program
- Photograph of max size 100 kb
- Signature of max size 50 kb
Vel Tech Admission 2019 – Phase III
In Phase III, there is no entrance examination and the candidates can directly apply for admission in the BTech program. The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.24000/- through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card & Paytm wallet. The application form for Vel Tech Phase III is available online. The aspirants need to register first and then proceed to fill in details in the Vel Tech Phase III Application Form.
How to Apply for Vel Tech University BTech Admission 2019 – Phase III?
To apply for Phase III, simply follow the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page to register for Phase III
- To register online, the aspirants need to enter details such as their Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Choice of Programme, etc.
- On entering all the details, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- On submitting the registration details, the candidates need to fill in other necessary details in the Application Form.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the Application Form
- Next, the candidates need to fill in their Personal Details, Contact Details, Details of Qualifying Exam, Choice of the Programme.
- Once you have provided the necessary details, you can proceed to upload the scanned images of your recent passport size photograph and signature in the Application Form.
- The images to be uploaded in the Online Form must be as per the specification below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||jpeg/png||100 KB (Max.)|
|Signature||jpeg/png||100 KB (Max.)|
- After you have uploaded the images, click on the “Save & Proceed” button to submit the details.
Step 3: Confirm the Details
- On submitting the Application form, a preview of the form will be available on the screen.
- It is advised that you should check that the details given by you in the Application Form are correct or not.
- If there is no changes required, you can proceed to the next step which is Application Fee Payment.
Step 4: Application Fee Payment
- Next, pay the amount of fee as given above through Online mode.
- Once the payment is done, it is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the completed Application Form.
If you have any question about VTUEEE 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.