MGM CET 2015 is being conducted by MGMUHS. MGM CET 2015 is also known as MGM UG CET 2015. The MGM University of Health Sciences is holding this entrance test for admission to MGM Medical College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad. Almost 250 (+50) seats are available for MBBS admission through the MGM Common Entrance Test for MBBS. Get here complete details of MGM CET 2015 such as application form, admit card, results, exam pattern, and syllabus.
MGM CET 2015
The MGM University of Health Sciences (MGMUHS) Common Entrance Test (MGM CET) 2015 is also called MGM MBBS CET 2015, and is officially known as MGM UG CET 2015. As candidates generally refer to this exam as MGM CET, for the sake of avoiding confusion, details are given here as MGM CET for the MGM Medical College.
Latest Notice – Important Attention For the MGM UG CET 2015 (MBBS) Merit List holders Click Here for Proforma of Details of Marks to be submitted on or before 30th June, 2015.
MGM CET 2015 Important Dates
The schedule as per which important events related to the MGM Common Entrance Test (CET) 2015 shall be happening, are elaborated in the table below.
|Date of availability of online application form||March 9, 2015|
|Last date of submission of online application||April 20, 2015|
|Last date of submission of online application (with late fee)||April 27, 2015|
|Admit cards available online for printing||May 2 to 11, 2015|
|Date of MGM UG CET- 2015 Examination||May 11, 2015|
|Declaration of result||May 23, 2015|
|Last date of receipt of applications for verification of marks||May 30, 2015|
|Declaration of first merit list & mark sheets available for printing||June 8, 2015|
|Date of course commencement||August 1, 2015|
Application for verification of marks
Application for verification of marks is available now for MGM CET 2015 the result has been declared for 2015 candidates can send their application for verification of marks on or before 30 May,2015.
- Click here for download application for verification of marks.
MGM CET 2015 Quick Links
Exam Centers – The MGM UG CET 2015 / MGM CET 2015 will be conducted at Ahmadabad, Aurangabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Mumbai, Noida, Nanded, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Kochi, Panjim and Guwahati Centers subject to number of applications. Detailed address of the exam centers will be available on www.mgmuhs.com and also will be printed on the Admit Cards. MGMIHS reserves right to delete or add examination centers, if necessitated by circumstances. In case a particular examination centre is deleted, candidate of that centre will be allotted next nearest centre. No refund of examination fee is permissible in such cases.
Center Change Notice
MGM CET 2015 Application Form
MGM CET eligibility criteria is explained in brief here.
- Nationality – Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Age limit – The candidate must have been born on or before 31.12.1998.
- Educational qualification – Applicant must have passed the qualifying examination with English, Physics and Biology as subjects from the board recognized by COBSE, New Delhi with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates who have appeared or are going to appear in Qualifying Examination in March/April 2015 are also eligible, provided they produce documentary proof of having passed the said examination with minimum 50% marks at the time of admission counseling.
In order to appear in the entrance exam, one needs to fill the MGM CET Application Form 2015. This is available online at www.mgmuhs.com. Requisite application fee has to be paid for the examination.
- Go to the online application form of MGMUHS CET 2015.
- Enter details correctly in the form. Refer to relevant documents such as class 10 marksheet to enter correct and verifiable details.
- Upload documents required such as scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the examination-application fee using generated bank challan.
MGM CET 2015 Admit Card
As per the calendar of events, candidates will be able to download admit card of MGM CET 2015. The admit card / hall ticket of MGM UG CET 2015 can be downloaded at www.mgmuhs.com from May 2, 2015.
- The admit card contains details of the exam center allotted to the candidate.
- Candidate must be carrying the MGM UG CET 2015 admit card on the day of exam. Also, this document shall be required at the time of admission and counselling.
- Candidate must preserve admit card safely and bring to the examination hall and produce the same on demand by the examination staff with Photo ID proof.
Please note that admit card is just an enabling provision for appearing MGM CET 2015 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
MGM CET 2015 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The MGM CET 2015 question paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), out of which 50 each will pertain to Chemistry, and Physics and 100 to Biology. Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options.
|Subject||Number of questions|
- Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidate should completely darken one and the only one best response (oval) on the OMR answer sheet.
- All questions are compulsory.
Syllabus of MGM CET 2015 will be same as for HSC (10+2) or equivalent examinations. It is also available on the official website www.mgmuhs.com.
MGM CET 2015 Result and Merit List
The MGM University of Health Sciences announces result of MGM CET 2015 on the basis of marks obtained in the MGM MBBS CET 2015. Candidates can check their result and merit list position online at www.mgmuhs.com.
Approved intake capacities for MBBS Course are as under
|MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai||100 ( 50 Seats subject to approval from MCI, New Delhi)|
|MGM Medical College, Aurangabad||150|
Allocation of Seats
- General Category: 85% of total intake capacities will be filled on the basis of merit list of MGM CET 2015.
- For students / Wards of NRI/POI/FN categories Admission will be done strictly on merit basis of XII standard Marks and / or common entrance test conducted by MGMIHS.
The fee structure of MGM Institute of Health Sciences is as follows.
- General – Tuition Fees for 4½ years + internship is Rs. 9,35,000/- (Rupees Nine Lakh Thirty Five Thousand) per year.
- NRI – Tuition Fees for 4½ years + internship is USD 40,000 (Forty Thousand US Dollar) per year.
This page is being updated with information regarding MGMUMS MGM MBBS CET 2015.
If you have any queries regarding MGM CET 2015, please ask in comments below.