MGM CET 2019 is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. It is held for two courses namely BPT and MPT. MGMIHS offers courses in nursing and medicine. It invites aspiring applicants to seek admission in this institution by appearing for MGM CET 2019. The application process is strictly online. The admit card is released in third week of June and first week of July. Result will be declared in July for both, BPT and MPT courses. Check more information on MGM CET 2019, its exam pattern, eligibility criteria and other details from this page.
MGM CET 2019
Check important dates regarding MGM CET 2019 in the given table
|MGM CET 2019||UG Dates||PG Dates|
|Release of application form||Fourth week of May 2019||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||Jun 2019||Jun 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||First week of Jul 2019||Third week of Jun 2019|
|MGM CET 2019 Exam Date||Second week of Jul 2019||Fourth week of Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result||Jul 2019||Jul 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for MGM CET 2019
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for MGM CET 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BPT Course
- Candidate must have qualified intermediate/pre university from a recognised board with english, physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
- Should have qualified MGM CET 2019 with minimum 50% marks.
- Must furnish a certificate of medical fitness from an authorised medical officer to the effect, that the candidate is physically fit to undergo physiotherapy course before the admission.
- The “essential requirements” of cognitive, affective and psychomotor attributes necessary for completing professional education enabling each graduate to subsequently enter clinical practice and be able to evaluate, plan & execute Physiotherapy treatment independently.
Eligibility Criteria for MPT Course
- Candidates should hold a B.P.T. or an equivalent degree from IAP recognised university.
- Candidates should have completed internship successfully.
- Candidates must have qualified MGM CET 2019 with minimum 50% marks.
MGM CET 2019 Application Form
Aspiring candidates must fill MGM CET 2019 Application form to appear for the exam. MGMIHS will release the application form to be filled for both BPT and MPT courses. Applicants have to deposit a fee for MGM CET 2019 Application Form. It can only be accessed online on the official website of MGM CET 2019 Application Form. Candidates have to fill in personal, communication and educational details.
- BPT Course: Rs. 1500/-
- MPT Course: Rs. 2500/-
MGM CET 2019 Test Centres
The examination will be held in the following centres as prescribed by MGMIHS.
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Sector 1, Navi Mumbai – 410209
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, N-6, CIDCO, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s College of Engineering & Technology, A-9, Sector 62, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
MGM CET 2019 Admit Card
MGM CET 2019 Admit Card will be released in the third week of June and first week of July for MPT and BPT courses. Candidates can download it online from the official website of MGMIHS. They will have to enter application number and date of birth to download MGM CET 2019 Admit Card. It must be carried on the exam date with two recent passport size photograph and a valid ID proof.
MGM CET 2019 Result
MGM CET 2019 Result will be declared in July for both the courses. Candidates can check it from the official website of MGMIHS by entering their registration/application number. The result can be expected to be out after responses are evaluated. This will be followed by counselling.
It will be in the form of a merit list. Qualifying candidates who have been selected are mentioned in the merit list on declaration of result.
MGM CET 2019 Counselling
Candidates who will be called for counselling will have to present all their original documents for verification. They will be analysed under the prescribed eligibility criteria now that they have qualified MGM CET 2019. Only after going through all the documents and other requirements will their seat be confirmed in MGMIHS for BPT and MPT.
MGM CET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must note the exam pattern for MGM CET 2019 for BPT course
- Number of questions – 200
- Number of sections – 3
- Marks – 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative marks – No negative marking
- Medium of exam – English
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Duration – 3 hours
- Level of Difficulty – Class 12th or equivalent
|Name of Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Candidates must note the exam pattern for MGM CET 2019 for MPT course
- Number of questions – 100
- Marks – 1 mark for each correct answer
- Type of questions – 100
- Level of Difficulty – Graduation