|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences conducts MGM CET every year for admissions in its medical courses. The Entrance Exam for both UG and PG courses will be held on 30th July 2017. The result of the entrance exam is expected to be declared on or before 10th August 2017. The Academic year will commence from 1st September 2017.
The candidates who wish to pursue B.Sc. & M.Sc. para medical courses including optometry for the academic year 2017-2018 are exempted from appearing in MGM CET 2017. The admissions for these courses will be carried out on the basis of candidate’s class 12th marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
The important dates for the MGM CET 2017 are provided in the table below.
|MGM CET(for UG courses)||30th July 2017 (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)|
|MGM CET(for PG courses)||30th July 2017 (2 p.m. to 5 p.m.)|
|Result Declaration||On or before 10th August 2017|
|Commencement of Academic Year||1st September 2017|
MGM CET Result 2017
The result of MGM CET 2017 will be declared online on the official website of MGM Institute of Health Sciences mgmuhs.com. The result will be declared on or before 10th August 2017. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their marks and ranks in the result declared on the official website. The admissions in UG and PG courses except for para medical courses (including optometry) will be done on the basis of candidates marks/ranks in MGM CET 2017.
The admissions in para medical courses (including optometry) will be carried out on the basis of candidate’s class 12th marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB). The aggregate marks must be more 50% for consideration in the counselling process, In the case of vocational courses, the student needs 45% as qualifying marks. A merit list will be announced online on basis of candidate’s class 12th marks. Candidates can check the merit list on the official website.
Documents candidate may require at the time of counselling
Candidates who have been selected and their names are present in the merit list can appear for the counselling process to secure their admission in MGM Institute of Health Sciences. Candidates may require following documents in the counselling process.
- Receipt cum admit card of MGM CET 2016
- SSC Statement of Marks
- SSC Passing Certificate
- HSC Statement of Marks
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Nationality Certificate and Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit regarding educational gap(if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Gazette officer in case of name change of candidate
Documents required for Paramedical courses:
- SSC Mark sheet or Its Equivalent
- SSC Passing Certificate Or Its Equivalent
- HSC Mark Sheet OR Its Equivalent
- HSC Passing Certificate OR Its Equivalent
- Bonafide Certificate /ID Proof /Aadhar card( Xerox Copy)
- Age, Nationality and Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- School or College Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Medical fitness Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Gazette Copy ( if there is a change in the name shown in the 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Parents ID Proof
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Four copies of Passport size photos
About MGM Institute of Health Sciences
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences is an education and research institute. It is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS). The MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai and The MGM Medical College, Aurangabad are its approved campuses which were established in 1989 and 1990 respectively. The courses offered by the college are recognised by Medical Council of India.