The Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences conducts MGM CET every year for admissions in its medical courses. The Entrance Exam for BPT will be held on July 08, 2018 and for MPT exam was on June 24, 2018. The result of the entrance exam for MPT has been declared after the successful completion of the examination. Candidates will be able to check the MGM CET results from the official website. Candidates can check all the details regarding MGM CET Results 2018 from the page below.
MGM CET Result 2018
The result of MGM CET 2018 MPT has been declared online on the official website of MGM Institute of Health Sciences mgmuhs.com. Candidates who appeared for the examination will be able to check their marks and ranks in the result declared on the official website.
The important dates for the MGM CET 2018 are provided in the table below.
|Date of CET||08 Jul 2018||24 Jun 2018|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced||28 Jun 2018|
|Application form submission for verification of marks||To be Announced||02 Jul 2018|
|Final Merit List||To be Announced||04 Jul 2018|
|Date of Counseling Interaction||To be Announced||09 Jul 2018|
|Extension to Last Date of Application for Admissions (2018-19) for Vacant Seats|
|Commencement of Program||01 Aug 2018||16 Jul 2018|
Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the extension of the last date of application for admissions for Vacant Seats
- Click here to check MGM UG CET – 2018 Merit List (B.Sc Nursing).
- Click here to check MGM UG CET – 2018 Merit List (BPT).
- Click here to check Result of MGM UG CET-2018 (BPT & B.Sc. Nursing).
- Click here to check the result of MGM UG CET 2018.
- Click here to view application for verification of marks for MGM UG CET
- Click here to check the final merit list for MGM MPT CET 2018.
- Click here to check the result for MGM MPT CET 2018.
- Click here to view application for verification of marks for MGM PG CET
Documents candidate may require at the time of counselling
Candidates who will be selected, their names will be present in the merit list and they can appear for the counselling process to secure their admission in MGM Institute of Health Sciences. Candidates may require following documents in the counselling process.
- Receipt cum admit card of MGM CET 2018
- SSC Statement of Marks
- SSC Passing Certificate
- HSC Statement of Marks
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Nationality Certificate and Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit regarding educational gap(if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Gazette officer in case of name change of candidate
About MGM Institute of Health Sciences
The Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences is an education and research institute. It is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS). The MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai and The MGM Medical College, Aurangabad are its approved campuses which were established in 1989 and 1990 respectively. The courses offered by the college are recognised by Medical Council of India.