Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy/Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2017-2018 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad. The main objective of AP PGECET 2017 is to identify at the state level, meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate programmes in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Graduate level Pharm-D (PB).
Expected Schedule of AP PGECET 2017 is given below.
|Commencement of online applications||1st week of Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications||4th week of Apr 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||3rd week of Apr 2017|
|AP PGECET 2017 Examination Dates||Last week of May 2017|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of Jun 2017|
AP PGECET Application Form 2017
AP PGECET 2017, Application Form submission will be made completely online including payment of application fee. The status of your application will be known immediately. If your application is filled in completely and submitted, you will instantly get an SMS. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy will be mailed to your e-mail address. After completing all the steps up to “Filled in Application Form” generation in ONLINE application process, you can only print the application form and cannot modify the data.
However, if you feel there are any corrections required then you can contact the AP PGECET office or send an e-mail or contact via phone.
- The vacant seats after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates on the rank/percentile score secured in the AP PGECET 2017 entrance test.
- Separate notification will be issued for admission for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
Insofar any details of AP PGECET 2017 have not been officially announced. Information updated on this page as per the last year Information Brochure and only for the candidate references. As soon as AP PGECET 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here. Candidates are advised to keep visiting our website for latest & new information.
Candidates can check the last year eligibility criteria from below only for the reference, if any changes we will update the same here as per official announcement.
The eligibility criteria for AP PGECET 2017 is described separately for each discipline and course. It is mandatory for the candidate to determine his / her eligibility before applying.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Candidate should satisfy the local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination
- Check the eligibility for each course as given on “Courses and Eligibility” page.
AP PGECET Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidate needs to download the AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket / AP PGECET 2017 Admit Card in the given time slot. To Download Admit Card of AP PGECET, candidate will have to enter AP PGECET 2017 Registration number and select the test he/she has chosen in the application form.
The printed admit card needs to be carried at the time of exam. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
Last year AP PGECET Exam Pattern is given below.
- AP PGECET 2017 examinations consist of each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks.
- All the question papers of AP PGECET 2017 will be of objective type with multiple choice questions.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with Black / Blue ink ball point pen only.
- OMR Answer Sheets will be supplied along with the Question Booklet.
- The Question Papers will be in English only.
- AP PGECET-2017 will be held at six different regional centers in the state i.e., Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi, Anantapuram.
Previous Year Question Paper & Answer Key
Candidates can check the previous year question paper & answer key from the link given below.
AP PGECET 2016
|Course||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Aerospace Engineering (AS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Civil Engineering (CE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||PAPER||KEY|
|Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering(EC)||PAPER||KEY|
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||PAPER||KEY|
|Instrumentation Engineering (EI)||PAPER||KEY|
|Food Technology (FT)||PAPER||KEY|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG)||PAPER||KEY|
|Nano Technology (NT)||PAPER||KEY|