AP PGECET 2014
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2014-2015 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of A.P., Hyderabad.
PGECET 2014 Important Information
- Application Form
- Request corrections in application form
- Important Dates
- Courses and Eligibility
AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2014
The PGECET 2014 will be conducted by the Osmania University for admission to PG courses in Andhra Pradesh, on behalf of APSCHE.
PGECET 2014 Exam Date: 26 May to 29 May 2014.
Courses offered: ME, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, M.Arch, Pharm-D.
Conducted by: OU, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
PGECET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for PGECET 2014 is described separately for each discipline and course. It is mandatory for the candidate to determine his / her eligibility before applying.
- The candidate must have completed BE / B.Tech / B.Pharm / AMIE / B.Arch courses.
- Check the eligibility for each course as given on “Courses and Eligibility” page.
PGECET 2014 Application Form
PGECET 2014, application form submission is made completely online including payment of application fee. Registration fee to appear for PGECET 2014 examination is Rs. 500 (Rs 250/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST). There is no need to post the application form. The status of your application will be known immediately. If your application is filled in completely and submitted, you will instantly get an SMS. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy will be mailed to your e-mail address.After completing all the steps up to “Filled in Application Form” generation in ONLINE application process, you can only print the application form and cannot modify the data. However, if you feel there are any corrections required then you can contact the PGECET office or send an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 040-27097124.
CLICK HERE for online Application Form and other important details.
PGECET 2014 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Candidate needs to download the hall ticket / PGECET 2014 Admit Card in the given time slot.
- To download the admit card, candidate will have to enter PGECET Registration number and select the test he/she has chosen in the application form.
- The printed admit card needs to be carried at the time of exam.
- The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
PGECET 2014 Important Dates
- Publication of AP PGECET 2014 notification: 28 February 2014.
- Online application form will be available from: 28 February 2014.
- Last date to apply online without lat fee: 22 April 2014.
- Last date to apply online with late fee of Rs 500: 29 April 2014.
- Last date to apply online with late fee of Rs 2000: 6 May 2014.
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET 2014) Exam will be conducted from 26th May 2014 to 29th May 2014.
CLICK HERE for all other Important Dates
PGECET 2014 Exam Centres
PGECET 2014 will be conducted in the following six regions. Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Tirupati, Warangal, Guntur, Anantapur
PGECET 2014 Information Brochure
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2014 Information Brochure will be made available soon. The exam will be conducted for Conventional courses of Architecture and Planning, Aerospace Engineering, Bio Technology, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, and Pharmacy. The Specialization Courses for which the exam will be conducted are Bio Medical Engineering, Environmental Management, Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics, and Nano Technology.
PGECET 2014 Contact Information:
Behind Engineering College Library
Hyderabad – 500 007.
Phone : 040-27097124 / 9160815762 / 9160814753
Email : email@example.com
Most of the visitors viewed this page for:
|pgecet||pgcet notification||pgecet 2014||appgecet||pgcet 2014 notification|