UPMT 2015 is the Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test for MBBS and BDS. HNB Uttarakhand Medical Education University is conducting UPMT 2015 for medical and dental admission in academic session 2015-2016 in the state quota seats. Eligible and qualified candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of merit obtained in the medical entrance exam, Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test. Around 300 seats in the courses are offered under state quota. Get here complete details of UPMT 2015 such as application form, admit card, results, exam pattern, eligibility, and other information. Detailed information brochure with relevant details has also been published online.
Important Notice for UPMT 2015 Candidates
All the candidates who have appeared for UPMT-2015 are hereby informed that any query or objections regarding the questions and answers is to be submitted to the University at [email protected] on or before 22.05.2015 latest by 05:00 PM along with supporting evidences and the reason(s) assigned thereof. Any query or objections received after affixed time (i.e 22.05.2015 till 05:00 PM) will not be entertained in any case.
Date of UPMT 2015 medical / dental entrance exam is May 17, 2015.
Uttrakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT) 2015
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University is conducting Pre Medical Test 2015 (UPMT 2015) on 17th May, 2015. The important dates of UPMT 2015 are as follows.
|Notification published regarding UPMT 2015||February 28, 2015|
|Availability of application forms||March 23, 2015|
|Last date to submit online application form of Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test 2015||April 25, 2015|
|Availability of UPMT 2015 admit card / hall ticket||May 5, 2015|
|Date of exam||May 17, 2015|
|UPMT 2015 results declaration||May 31, 2015|
UPMT 2015 Application Form
The online application form of Uttarakhand PMT 2015 has been released by the university on March 23, 2015. Candidates who seek admission in medical colleges in the state must obtain the UPMT 2015 application form and submit the same within stipulated dates.
Further, candidates may please note that the processes for UPMT 2015 is online. Application form submission is being done in the online mode only at the official website for entrance exam.
- Application fee is Rs 2000 for General candidates, and Rs 1400 for SC / ST candidates.
- Requisite application fee for the exam can be paid online or offline (using e-challan or draft). Candidates paying the fees online need not send any hard copy of the form. However those who have paid offline fees need to submit the form and documents offline.
Who can apply – The eligibility conditions for UPMT 2015 are elaborated below.
Eligibility criteria for UPMT 2015
UPMT 2015 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card of UPMT 2015 will be issued on 5th May, 2015.
- The hall tickets will be issued by the organizing university to the candidates who have submitted their form along with application fee, within the given dates.
- On the day of exam, candidate must bring the admit card containing details such as name, roll number, and examination venue. This document must be kept safely till the end of admission process.
- Candidates must check every detail printed on the test admit card as soon as they obtain it.
- Also, one must know the correct details they had filled in the form, and roll number / application number.
- To get the admit card, candidate must have submitted the application form within the last dates of form submission.
UPMT Exam Pattern
The examination is so designed as to test the candidate’s aptitude in science related to MBBS / BDS studies. The question paper of Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test shall contain 200 questions on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Distribution of questions is as explained below.
|Question paper||Number of questions|
Each question carries one (1) mark each. Maximum marks to be obtained in the exam is 200.
The schedule of examination on 17th May, 2015 will be as follows.
Exam centers – The UPMT 2015 examination shall be conducted at Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Shrinagar (Garhwal), Gopeshwar, Uttarkashi, Kotdwar, Pithorgarh.
UPMT 2015 Result – To qualify the examination, candidate must obtain the UPMT cut off marks as decided by the University.
This page is being updated at regular intervals with information about Uttarakhand PMT 2015.
If you have any queries regarding UPMT, please ask in comments below.
Further information regarding UPMT 2015 shall be updated shortly.