ABVMU Paramedical 2022 – The ABVMU Paramedical 2022 result on 15 September at abvmuup.edu.in. The ABVMU Paramedical 2022 entrance exam was conducted on 9 September.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance (ABVMU CPE) is a University level Paramedical entrance exam. It is for admission to BMLS, B.Optom, BOTT, BMRIT, BASLP, BPT, BOT in Paramedical Colleges affiliated to the University. In order to appear in ABVMU Paramedical exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website abvmuup.edu.in. Get here latest news on ABVMU Paramedical 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – ABVMU Paramedical Entrance Exam 2022 result is out. Get the link to check result here.
ABVMU Paramedical 2022
About the exam: ABVMU Paramedical 2022 is short for Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance. It is an Paramedical entrance exam at the University level. Organized by ABVMU, ABVMU Paramedical is for admission to BMLS, B.Optom, BOTT, BMRIT, BASLP, BPT, BOT.
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Result
The result of ABVMU Paramedical 2022 is declared by the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- ABVMU Paramedical 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for ABVMU Paramedical 2022 is decided by ABVMU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance result is made available on the official website abvmuup.edu.in.
- How to check ABVMU Paramedical 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website abvmuup.edu.in and click on the relevant ABVMU Paramedical result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of ABVMU Paramedical 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a ABVMU Paramedical 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Qualifying marks – Minimum qualifying marks for entrance examination are 50%
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Exam Date
The ABVMU Paramedical 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of ABVMU Paramedical Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Jul 2022|
|Release of ABVMU Paramedical application form 2022||27 Jul 2022|
|Last Date for Online Payment||23 Aug 2022|
|Last date to apply at abvmuup.edu.in||26 Aug 2022|
|ABVMU Paramedical admit card 2022 release date|
|ABVMU Paramedical 2022 exam date|
11 am to 2 pm
|Issuance of answer key||—|
|ABVMU Paramedical 2022 result date and time||15 Sep 2022|
|Locking of Choice|
|Tentative Date of 1st Counselling|
|Tentative date for 2nd Counseling|
Candidates must keep checking abvmuup.edu.in for any changes in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of ABVMU Paramedical 2022 is issued by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of ABVMU Paramedical admit card 2022 is as per decision of ABVMU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the ABVMU Paramedical hall ticket at abvmuup.edu.in.
- How to download ABVMU Paramedical admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance, candidates need to access the ABVMU Paramedical 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials such as Email ID, Password.
ABVMU Paramedical Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the ABVMU Paramedical Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||ABVMU Paramedical 2022|
|Full Form||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance|
|Exam Organizing Body||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Type of Exam||Paramedical entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through ABVMU Paramedical||BMLS, B.Optom, BOTT, BMRIT, BASLP, BPT, BOT|
|Colleges in which admission is through ABVMU Paramedical||Paramedical Colleges affiliated to the University|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Types of Questions||MCQ|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Subjects in Exam||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Class 12th|
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Syllabus
The ABVMU releases the syllabus of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Paramedical exam. The ABVMU Paramedical syllabus is as follows.
- The Online Entrance Examination 10+2 standards
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of ABVMU Paramedical 2022 is as follows.
|TOTAL – 200 Questions|
- Candidates get marks as mentioned in paper for correct answer.
- There is no negative marking
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: ABVMU will hold the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance as Online.
- Duration: The exam will be of 180 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ.
- Language of question paper: The ABVMU Paramedical question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Application Form
The application form of ABVMU Paramedical 2022 is released by ABVMU.
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance, candidates must first do registration at abvmuup.edu.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for ABVMU Paramedical 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website abvmuup.edu.in.
- Then do registration for the ABVMU Paramedical exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the ABVMU Paramedical 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the ABVMU Paramedical online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University.
- For Unreserved (UR)/OBC Rs. 1250/-
- For SC/ST Rs. 1050/-
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of ABVMU Paramedical exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Age Limit – minimum age should be 17th year as on 31-12-2022
Educational Qualification –
Course Wise Qualifications–
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website abvmuup.edu.in and information brochure.
ABVMU Paramedical 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the ABVMU Paramedical answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Paramedical entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of ABVMU Paramedical exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – ABVMU releases the official answer key of ABVMU Paramedical 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from abvmuup.edu.in.
Email : [email protected]
Call : +91 9151009133 & +91 9151009134
Address for Correspondence
Examination Section, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University UP,
9th Floor, Academic Block,
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences,
Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010
Qs 1. What is ABVMU Paramedical exam?
Ans 1. The ABVMU Paramedical exam is held annually by the ABVMU. It is an Paramedical entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to BMLS, B.Optom, BOTT, BMRIT, BASLP, BPT, BOT in Paramedical Colleges affiliated to the University.
Qs 2. How can I apply for ABVMU Paramedical 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit abvmuup.edu.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for ABVMU Paramedical exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Combined Paramedical Entrance?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the ABVMU Paramedical exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is abvmuup.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.