Acharya Institute of Technology Application Form 2020 – Acharya Institute of Technology is accepting online Acharya Institute of Technology admission application form. The application form can be filled and submitted at acharya.ac.in. The candidates can apply for B.E and M.Tech courses offered by the Acharya Institute of Technology. To fill the application form candidates have to register, verify mobile number and email id, fill the online form, pay the application form, and upload the scanned documents as needed. To know how to fill Acharya Institute of Technology Application Form 2020, eligibility to apply, documents needed, fees, details to be filled in the form, and more read below.
Latest: Application form to apply for Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2020 is available – Apply now.
Acharya Institute of Technology Application Form 2020
Using one Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2020 application form, candidates can apply for anyone specialisation and course. To track the important dates regarding the admission form check the table below:
|Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2020 application form||Dates|
|Application process||Going on|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
Apply online: Click here to fill and submit the online Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2020 application form.
Acharya Institute of Technology Application Form Fee 2020
The application fee is to be submitted towards the end of the application process. The details of the application fee are as follows:
Application fee: The application fee is Rs. 1000.
Mode of payment: Online / DD / Voucher
How to Fill Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2020 Application Form
Below are the steps to to fill the Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2020 application form:
Step 1: Register – Click here
- Click on the link above or visit the official website acharya.ac.in.
- The below given window opens, fill all the details asked and click on the “register” button.
Step 2: Verify the email id
- The email id registered with the institute is verified via a link sent on it.
- Click on the verification link there to proceed ahead, as shown below:
Step 3: Fill application form
- Now the first step in the application form is to fill in the programme details, as shown below:
- After every step click on the “next” button to move ahead.
- Fill the applicant details asked next:
- Next fill the educational qualification details and click on the “make payment” button:
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Now the next step is to pay the application fee online, as shown in the image below:
Step 5: Upload the scanned documents
- At the end, candidates have to upload the scanned documents asked.
Details to Fill in Acharya Institute of Technology Application Form 2020
The candidates have to fill in the below given details in the application form of Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2020 application form:
- Select Programme
- NRI – yes or no
- Student’s Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Blood Group
- Caste Category
- Father’s Name
- Father’s Mobile Number
- Father’s Email ID
- Mother’s Name
- Mother’s Mobile Number
- Mother’s Email ID
- Address for Correspondence
- 10th / O Level Details
- 12th / A Level / Diploma Result Status
- 12th / A Level /Diploma Details
Are you Eligible to Fill Acharya Institute of Technology Application Form 2020
To apply for admission, candidates have to full fill the below given eligibility criteria:
- Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary (HS) / Pre University (PUC) / ‘A’ Level (with 12 years of schooling) or its equivalent.
- English as one of the languages.
- Shall have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following: Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics.
- AIT admits students as per prevailing rules and regulations of VTU.
- BE or Equivalent Degree
Courses Available for Admission in Acharya Institute of Technology
Candidates can apply for the following courses, using the online Acharya Institute of Technology admission 2020 application form:
Engineering – B.E.
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineering
- Bio-Technology Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Engineering – M.Tech
- Bio Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Digital Communication Engineering
- Machine Design
About Acharya Institute of Technology
The institute is situated in Bengaluru and is spread across 120 acres of pristine land. The institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). The institute provides UG, PG, and certificate courses in engineering. Apart from that, the University is well known for its facilities that include hostels and dining halls, placement cells, 10,000+ seating stadium, amphitheater, sports department, and training department.
- Phone: 080-2372 2222
- Whatsapp: +91 973 179 7677
Address: Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli, Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya PO, Soladevanahalli, Bangalore-560 107, India
Official website: acharya.ac.in
About Acharya Institute of Technology Admission 2020 Application Form FAQs
Can I fill the application form offline?
What s the application fee?
What is the official website to fill the application form?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.